Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Oldman3
For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone can look at all the wonders of nature and not believe in God. To believe that all of nature is nothing more than an accident is beyond my comprehension. As for the bad things in life, I believe man, as a whole, has brought that on himself. As man continues to turn away from God, things will continue to get worse, and it effects all of mankind, not just who we think should be punished or effected.

The Bible says my job is to witness and bear fruit, not to judge. So, I'm not judging those that don't believe, the Bible says that's God's job. I have a hard enough time, just doing what I'm suppose to do.

This is very good !!

I think that says it all for me.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gunner500
I've read some, and have been taught a lot of that in Church as a kid Jag, I'm looking for some stone hard fact, I cant get there without hearing Mom say, just have faith son. crazy

Bingo.

Gunner, if some god took care of us and answered prayers, we wouldn't need rough me like you to straighten things out.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If someone could "scientifically" prove creation or the existence of God, then believing in them would no longer require faith.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I've read some, and have been taught a lot of that in Church as a kid Jag, I'm looking for some stone hard fact, I cant get there without hearing Mom say, just have faith son. crazy

Bingo.

Gunner, if some god took care of us and answered prayers, we wouldn't need rough me like you to straighten things out.

Yeah, if He would just come here as a person and perform incredible miracles, everyone could believe.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, if He would just come here as a person and perform incredible miracles, everyone could believe.

‘That’ just got said...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ringman
For years I have been pondering the ultimate proof of creation. I found it. Whether one accepts it or not does not change the fact any more than saying gravity doesn't exist. The proof is that Absolute morality exist.

So we die, lie in the ground and are somehow brought back to life? is that not some form of wizardry or witchcraft?

Was it witchcraft when HE spoke the heavens into existence, or spit in dirt and breathed the spirit of life into it?

I dont understand it, but I can see the prophecies of Him and His profits having been fulfilled.

Good will become evil...

In the latter days men will be exchanging wives...

Israel will regain her homeland...

Jerusalem and the Temple Mount will be restored...

Israeli enemies will try to drive her into the sea...

Israel will be carried to safety as though by the wings of an eagle...Israel's impossible victory over a moslem force 10 times bigger in the 6 day war...

Knowledge will explode over the earth...

Then 4 blood moons in a row on Hebrew Holy Days and Trump is swept into power against impossible odds just in time to save the world from the Hillbiotch and NWO...

Trump alone has not the IQ or wherewithall to accomplish alone what is being accomplished, IMHO, Gun.

I dont think your Mom lied to you. Do you?

Did you have to prove the benefit of obeying you to all you told your kids to do?

How would you like your little kids not believing in or having faith in you? And if they said to hell with you and rejected you?

We are nothing but little dumbassed kids HE made and loved, to HIM.

If HE gave us cold hard proof then asswholes like Hillary and Piglosi and Soleimani and Zero would believe and go to heaven. How would you like to spend eternity with them? Would you want them to go to Heaven too? grin

Wouldnt really be Heaven, would it?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/26/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Did you have to prove the benefit of obeying you to all you told your kids to do?

How would you like your little kids not believing in or having faith in you? And if they said to hell with you and rejected you?

If HE gave us cold hard proof then asswholes like Hillary and Piglosi and Soleimani and Zero would believe and go to heaven. How would you like to spend eternity with them? Would you want them to go to Heaven too? grin

Wouldnt really be Heaven, would it? [/quote]

My kids have faith in me because I am real! Not some man made story. They can see me, touch me, hear me, talk to me, and they know me. If they rejected me I would question what I did to make them reject me, but that has never happened yet.

Oh great so we are just dumb little kids he likes to play games with. Interesting!

f HE gave us cold hard proof then asswholes like Hillary and Piglosi and Soleimani and Zero would believe and go to heaven. How would you like to spend eternity with them? Would you want them to go to Heaven too?

So many things I could say here. Doesn't the bible and your man made religion say not to judge? If he gave us hard proof and even just mild proof don't you think people in their right minds would actually really buy into it? Don't you think if we had actual real proof and not some bulls_t stories and a bunch of people telling us we have to have faith that people would be mean, evil, and have a million other man made religions?

I don't know and neither do you!

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 01/26/20.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by smokepole
If someone could "scientifically" prove creation or the existence of God, then believing in them would no longer require faith.

How would that be a problem?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Bingo.

LOL Gents!

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Ringman
For years I have been pondering the ultimate proof of creation. I found it. Whether one accepts it or not does not change the fact any more than saying gravity doesn't exist. The proof is that Absolute morality exist.

So we die, lie in the ground and are somehow brought back to life? is that not some form of wizardry or witchcraft?

Was it witchcraft when HE spoke the heavens into existence, or spit in dirt and breathed the spirit of life into it?

I dont understand it, but I can see the prophecies of Him and His profits having been fulfilled.

Good will become evil...

In the latter days men will be exchanging wives...

Israel will regain her homeland...

Jerusalem and the Temple Mount will be restored...

Israeli enemies will try to drive her into the sea...

Israel will be carried to safety as though by the wings of an eagle...Israel's impossible victory over a moslem force 10 times bigger in the 6 day war...

Knowledge will explode over the earth...

Then 4 blood moons in a row on Hebrew Holy Days and Trump is swept into power against impossible odds just in time to save the world from the Hillbiotch and NWO...

Trump alone has not the IQ or wherewithall to accomplish alone what is being accomplished, IMHO, Gun.

No, I don't believe Mom would ever lie to me.
I didn't have to tell my kids anything Jag, I left them in the bottom of a can at a fertility clinic in Houston back in the 80's! grin
Faith and believing in ones self or others comes from ""seeing"" actions first hand with their own eyes, the reason most of wanted to be like our daddys, we could see how cool, strong, and how much they knew.
I've got to get to that worship deal Jag, I don't worship or beg anyone or anything, if my Wife wanted to leave, hell yes, I would miss her dearly everyday for the rest of my life, would I beg her to stay?, hell NO!

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bingo.

LOL Gents!

If God was telling me in my head to do something and Gunner was telling me to do something else. I’m gonna do what G5 said I should do...I will work out being conflicted later in my safe space....LMAO 😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Bingo.

LOL Gents!

If God was telling me in my head to do something and Gunner was telling me to do something else. I’m gonna do what G5 said I should do...I will work out being conflicted later in my safe space....LMAO 😂😎

Bwahahaha, good thing we don't rate high enough for God to tell us a damn thing Big Buddy, and yes, if I hollered THERS A FUGGIN ELK IN THE ROAD!!!, Lock that sombitch up! grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bingo.

LOL Gents!

Bwahahaha, good thing we don't rate high enough for God to tell us a damn thing Big Buddy, and yes, if I hollered THERS A FUGGIN ELK IN THE ROAD!!!, Lock that sombitch up! grin

YES SIR!
😬😎

“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Bingo.

LOL Gents!

And you have much better evidence that Gunner actually exists.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/26/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone can look at all the wonders of nature and not believe in God. To believe that all of nature is nothing more than an accident is beyond my comprehension. As for the bad things in life, I believe man, as a whole, has brought that on himself. As man continues to turn away from God, things will continue to get worse, and it effects all of mankind, not just who we think should be punished or effected.

The Bible says my job is to witness and bear fruit, not to judge. So, I'm not judging those that don't believe, the Bible says that's God's job. I have a hard enough time, just doing what I'm suppose to do.

Looking at nature and reading a Bible are not the same thing.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bingo.

LOL Gents!

And you have much better evidence that Gunner actually exists.

Yes, that, and being struck by Gunner is something that would require a miracle to survive. And, I am far from being a pussy. 😎

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

God is the one who walked away and allowed all those pedophiles, especially the Catholic priests to molest innocent children. Don't even get me started on cancer in children. This is all 100% on God. He could of easily stopped it all from happening.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God is the one who walked away and allowed all those pedophiles, especially the Catholic priests, to molest innocent children. Don't even get me started on cancer in children. This is all 100% on God. He could of easily stopped it all from happening.
Understandable and legitimate feelings.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Looking at nature and reading a Bible are not the same thing.

Depends on which scriptures you read: “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge” (Psalm 19:1–2)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by smokepole

How would that be a problem?

Church would get real crowded.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 69 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,889
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.