Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14506137 01/26/20
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
was watching some follow up to the trumps team, it's been said that since the house did not vote on the Subpoenas for White House people to show up at congress that there's no contempt of congress and that Article 2 of the impeachment should be dropped.

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Yep. They said they didn't have time for legal challenges to subpoenas. But then they had a month to delay sending the articles to the Senate.

Lying skunks.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Lying skunks.

Anyone surprised.
It's what they are!
To
The
Core!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Bolsheviks are impeaching US...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I tried to watch Schiff on Meet the Press this morning. I made it about 15 seconds and had to turn it off.

IC B2

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I tried to watch Schiff on Meet the Press this morning. I made it about 15 seconds and had to turn it off.

he is hard to watch

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gemby58

he is hard to watch

Same for Chuck Todd. He would like to see Trump removed as well.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Malicious impeachment is the REAL election tampering.

Hypothetical question: If Trump were to be impeached and removed from office, could he turn right around and run for the nomination again?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Trump will not be impeached. The Dems have opened a can of worms that they are doing their best to close. Lindsey Graham...not my favorite guy...is about as shrewd a Congressman as they come.

When the Senators get a chance to question the House Managers...I look forward to seeing Graham turned loose.

After this is over, there will be a review...and Joe Biden and his Son...are going to be toast!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...d_the_narrative_created_in_21_hours.html

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Hypothetical question: If Trump were to be impeached and removed from office, could he turn right around and run for the nomination again?

think it was said during the trail that he can not

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No he cannot.

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7: Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sprint11

No he cannot.

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7: Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States

The Senate can vote to:

1) Acquit
2) Remove from office
3) Remove from office and disqualify from holding future office

And there may be some other choices....but just because they remove the President from office, they don't have to vote to disqualify him from running again.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The opening statement from the defense team made the commies look really bad. He isn't going to be removed.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by Sprint11

No he cannot.

The Senate can vote to:

1) Acquit
2) Remove from office
3) Remove from office and disqualify from holding future office

And there may be some other choices....but just because they remove the President from office, they don't have to vote to disqualify him from running again.

It will be awesome if Don Jr, or Eric Trump runs for office sometime in the near future. The Dems will lose their mind...Both of them seem very much like their dad...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/26/20.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I

Then I'll summaize what he said for ya.

He said they had to remove Trump because otherwise the voters might re-elect him. In other words, "I'm smart and you're dumb and therefore we can't allow you to choose who is the president."

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The odds that Bolton will be called as a witness in the Senate trial just got stronger with unverified leaks about what's written in his unpublished book.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...achment-witnesses-after-bolton-bombshell

The Times, citing sources familiar with former national security adviser John Bolton's unpublished memoir, reported that Bolton claims President Trump sought to tie $391 million in aid to Ukraine to his requests for the country's leaders to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden. The Hill has not seen or verified the manuscript.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

He said they had to remove Trump because otherwise the voters might re-elect him. In other words, "I'm smart and you're dumb and therefore we can't allow you to choose who is the president."

Actually, what Schiff said was that they were going to abuse Trump every day for the rest of his term because he's a weakling and can't stop it. And he's right about that. Trump thinks the appropriate response is to go on twitter and cry like a pussy. That's his go-to move. The dems abuse him and he cries on twitter. Like night follows day. And it couldn't be more fun than to watch the strong abuse the weak.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Actually, what Schiff said was that they were going to abuse Trump every day for the rest of his term because he's a weakling and can't stop it. And he's right about that. Trump thinks the appropriate response is to go on twitter and cry like a pussy. That's his go-to move. The dems abuse him and he cries on twitter. Like night follows day. And it couldn't be more fun than to watch the strong abuse the weak.
I'm gonna have a good time abusing the hell out of pussies like you when we've finally had enough of your shyt and get down to the business of running your commie asses the hell out of our Country. Bank on it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

I'm gonna have a good time abusing the hell out of pussies like you when we've finally had enough of your shyt and get down to the business of running your commie asses the hell out of our Country. Bank on it.

What Blacky said...Falling to your knees, tears, snot hitting your chest, wailing at the injustice of your reckoning.
Yep, taking it like the man you are...

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Trump will not be impeached. l

To Late President trump has already been Impeached.

Nothing will ever change this fact.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (16penny, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,585
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.