-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rolling thunder is not a real man. He will be the first to be dispatched.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I tried to watch Schiff on Meet the Press this morning. I made it about 15 seconds and had to turn it off.

Then I'll summaize what he said for ya.

He said they had to remove Trump because otherwise the voters might re-elect him. In other words, "I'm smart and you're dumb and therefore we can't allow you to choose who is the president."

Actually, what Schiff said was that they were going to abuse Trump every day for the rest of his term because he's a weakling and can't stop it. And he's right about that. Trump thinks the appropriate response is to go on twitter and cry like a pussy. That's his go-to move. The dems abuse him and he cries on twitter. Like night follows day. And it couldn't be more fun than to watch the strong abuse the weak.
I'm gonna have a good time abusing the hell out of pussies like you when we've finally had enough of your shyt and get down to the business of running your commie asses the hell out of our Country. Bank on it.

Sure. Why don't you march down to D.C. and stop the dems from abusing Trump like he's a rented negro. Start with that, tough guy. Otherwise they will keep abusing him like the weakling he is. It's not going to stop, snowflake, unless someone stops them.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
What Blacky said...Falling to your knees, tears, snot hitting your chest, wailing at the injustice of your reckoning.
Yep, taking it like the man you are...😎

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Malicious impeachment is the REAL election tampering.

Hypothetical question: If Trump were to be impeached and removed from office, could he turn right around and run for the nomination again?

No he cannot.

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7: Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States

How then did Alcee Hastings get impeached as a Federal Judge and then run for and be elected to the House of Representatives? He is still there think as an honored member of the black caucus.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Hastings

Hypothetical question: If Trump were to be impeached and removed from office, could he turn right around and run for the nomination again?

No he cannot.

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7: Judgment in Cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States

How then did Alcee Hastings get impeached as a Federal Judge and then run for and be elected to the House of Representatives? He is still there think as an honored member of the black caucus.

Wasnt Bill C impeached and stayed in as President

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Trump will not be impeached. l

To Late President trump has already been Impeached.

Nothing will ever change this fact.

And it doesn't amount to [bleep], since most of us see it as a badge of honor. I can't wait til his second term....He's gonna go scorched Earth and burn his enemies to the ground while fundamentally changing this country for the better just like he's been doing. Couple more supreme Court justices and his legacy will last and protect the Constitution for generations!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
the POTUS is stronger than any of the Democraps.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Beaver10
What Blacky said...Falling to your knees, tears, snot hitting your chest, wailing at the injustice of your reckoning.
Yep, taking it like the man you are...😎

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Thank you for that....I just forwarded that to 3 dumbasses I know who hate Trump.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I tried to watch Schiff on Meet the Press this morning. I made it about 15 seconds and had to turn it off.

He said they had to remove Trump because otherwise the voters might re-elect him. In other words, "I'm smart and you're dumb and therefore we can't allow you to choose who is the president."

Actually, what Schiff said was that they were going to abuse Trump every day for the rest of his term because he's a weakling and can't stop it. And he's right about that. Trump thinks the appropriate response is to go on twitter and cry like a pussy. That's his go-to move. The dems abuse him and he cries on twitter. Like night follows day. And it couldn't be more fun than to watch the strong abuse the weak.
I'm gonna have a good time abusing the hell out of pussies like you when we've finally had enough of your shyt and get down to the business of running your commie asses the hell out of our Country. Bank on it.

Sure. Why don't you march down to D.C. and stop the dems from abusing Trump like he's a rented negro. Start with that, tough guy. Otherwise they will keep abusing him like the weakling he is. It's not going to stop, snowflake, unless someone stops them.

It's funny, all Trump does is "Win"...I know that drives these career politician scumbag DEMs, and their supporters NUTs...Im going to set back and enjoy the next 5 years watching people like you go out of their minds.

I wouldn't give a crap if Trump actually did try to withhold aid to Ukraine (which he did not) to get the Bidens investigated. They are legitimate scumbags, and need to be exposed like probably most the career politicians in DC...

Trump will have nothing at all to lose in his second term, and these DEMs know it and are crapping their pants right now. A lot of them are about to be exposed for the scumbags they truly are.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/26/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
the POTUS is stronger than any of the Republicrats.

Fixed. Should remember he has few true allies in D.C. from either party.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

It's funny, all Trump does is "Win"...I know that drives these career politician scumbag DEMs, and their supporters NUTs...Im going to set back and enjoy the next 5 years watching people like you go out of their minds.

I wouldn't give a crap if Trump actualky did try to withhold aid to Ukraine (which he did not) to get the Bidens investigated. They are legitimate scumbags, and need to be exposed like probably most the career politicians in DC...

There's never been a politician who hasn't bartered influence for a favor. Hypocrites every one of them.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

He's in the fetal position getting clubbed like a baby harp seal by the dems. They abuse him because he's a weakling and because they can. It's sad but true.

Maybe he'll tweet some clever responses tomorrow in between tweets crying like a pussy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He's in the fetal position getting clubbed like a baby harp seal by the dems. They abuse him because he's a weakling and because they can. It's sad but true.

Maybe he'll tweet some clever responses tomorrow in between tweets crying like a pussy.

Projecting what position you’re gonna be in again in November I guess....Next President after DJT will be DJT.JR 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

He's in a position in your head and the other DEM's heads taking up space in your mind driving you NUTs and you can't even charge him rent for that space in your mind... I call that Winning...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/26/20.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The old saying about giving someone enough rope goes for political parties also.Saturday completely destroyed the left wing loons.We will see if they will go out in public again on Monday.Time to face the music.

Last edited by jdm953; 01/26/20.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good the see Rolling dumbass is back to his bong. You go Jeff. How’s that ladder working out?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by Hastings

No he cannot.

Wasnt Bill C impeached and stayed in as President

Clinton was impeached but not convicted.

Yes, Alcee Hastings was removed as judge and is now a rep. True, the Senate must vote to bar from office and it's astounding that in Hastings case, that vote wasn't held. But lower impeachments are a little different. The Senate sets it's own rules for impeachment and in Hastings case, they chose to form a special committee who tried the case, then submitted it's recommendation to the full Senate for 2 hours of debate then a roll call vote. Hastings following challenges, along with another impeached federal judge, did cement the doctrine that Senate trials are completely independent of the judiciary standards.
In today's fiasco, if the conspiracy wins and somehow 20 Rs vote to convict, guaranteed that they will also vote for disqualification-which would only require a majority vote. Which is why Schitt-head keeps referring to the upcoming election.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Clinton was impeached but not convicted.Yes, Alcee Hastings was removed as judge and is now a rep. True, the Senate must vote to bar from office and it's astounding that in Hastings case, that vote wasn't held. But lower impeachments are a little different. The Senate sets it's own rules for impeachment and in Hastings case, they chose to form a special committee who tried the case, then submitted it's recommendation to the full Senate for 2 hours of debate then a roll call vote. Hastings following challenges, along with another impeached federal judge, did cement the doctrine that Senate trials are completely independent of the judiciary standards. In today's fiasco, if the conspiracy wins and somehow 20 Rs vote to convict, guaranteed that they will also vote for disqualification-which would only require a majority vote. Which is why Schitt-head keeps referring to the upcoming election.

Thanks for the answer. It is a terrible indictment of the senate that Alcee Hastings wasn't removed from running for public office ever again. And a terrible indictment of his voters that they would send him to Washington to spite white people.

Last edited by Hastings; 01/27/20. Reason: punctuation

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://www.thelines.com/odds/election/

...Presidential election odds 2020 (Updated January 27, 2020)

There has been significant movement on some candidates in the second half of 2019. Donald Trump’s impeachment hearing significantly impacted his election odds. He oscillated from even money to as high as +140 at some books during the impeachment process.

But after the House voted to impeach President Trump on Dec. 18, his odds to win the 2020 election actually improved to -125. The impeachment itself has rallied and activated his base, which is common going back to Bill Clinton in 1998. With unemployment low and still no consensus forming in the Democratic side, Trump is now at an all-time best among oddsmakers for reelection....

[Linked Image from abc.net.au]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

I wouldn't give a crap if Trump actually did try to withhold aid to Ukraine (which he did not) to get the Bidens investigated. They are legitimate scumbags, and need to be exposed like probably most the career politicians in DC...

Trump will have nothing at all to lose in his second term, and these DEMs know it and are crapping their pants right now. A lot of them are about to be exposed for the scumbags they truly are.

Apologies if I assigned to wrong poster - but isn't it the presidents DUTY to investigate corruption and misuse of public funds? That money ole Joe and Hunter got came out of YOUR pocket and MINE. It would be dereliction of duty to turn a blind eye.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.