Hop To
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Keep talking. I think I'm getting a stiffy.

That stiffy would melt like an ice cube in the oven if you ever get a whiff of a puzzy that ain't been washed since last Saturday night.

Ok that was funny.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nathan13
You have a crush on kapernick too? You know the guy who is benefitting from living in the most free, most just, most prosperous country on earth too but can't stand for the national anthem?....Is that what you respect to most about him too?
Getting a bit testy are we?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by Hastings
You have a crush on kapernick too? You know the guy who is benefitting from living in the most free, most just, most prosperous country on earth too but can't stand for the national anthem?....Is that what you respect to most about him too?
Getting a bit testy are we?

You're damn right I'm testy. I love this country. If you don't, leave.

Why don't you answer the question? You a kapernick fan boy too? Or does someone need the suspenders and rotten teeth and a straw hat for you to fall for them?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by viking
Mexonites. 😂😂

Michigan should try in on a muzzy community, and see what happens.

Michigan communities do enforce laws and ordinances against muzzy communities so...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You're damn right I'm testy. I love this country. If you don't, leave. Why don't you answer the question? You a kapernick fan boy too? Or does someone need the suspenders and rotten teeth and a straw hat for you to fall for them?
I am not sure who/what kapernick is. And I do love this country. I have served this country for 50 years in occupations statistically much more dangerous than soldiering and paid my taxes never receiving a penny from social programs with the exception of a retirement. I just refuse to chant a pledge or salute a flag and I darn sure am not joining a military expedition to a foreign country. Sorry, I am not leaving. I've paid my way. Have a blessed day.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think there are a few here who see what's under those Amish horses,
and project there feeling of inadequacy, by hating the driver.
(Who, probably is a "better man" than they!)

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Apple cart Yoder, last year middle of July. He’s set up in a Shell gas station parking out by the interstate.

Went thru about 8am, he was set up, horse tied a parking lot light pole on asphalt.

Came back by 3pm, horse still tied to lamp post on hot asphalt. No water bucket, not a lick of shade, horse covered in a haze of salt and sweating.

I gave him a ration of crap about the horse, he’s sittin on stool his sipping a cold drink under a pop up. He says oh de horsie it’s ok she stay out all day. Could count every rib on that horse. It was 6 miles back to Trenton from the interstate, so you know he also rode that horse and junk cart balls to the wall back to Trenton to go tear up that stinky wooly gash girlfriend to celebrate selling 3 quarts of honey.
I feel so inadequate for chiding him for living a life I envy, treating his horse like a pos. laugh crazy

The Amish in Salmon Idaho would tie the horse next to a cool shady brook teeming with rainbow trout with a bale of alfalfa for horse to munch on while the Amish man’s little toe-headed children played with sounds of innocent laughter as they built a small whimsical dam in the brook.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
They pay lots of tax.

Trouble is that they dont pay the help much.

Where we pay 40 bucks to hire someone for 20. They dont. Ours dont pay work comp....no payroll tax....

Makes for a huge advantage.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Where we pay 40 bucks to hire someone for 20.

That's gonna leaver these guys scratching their heads....

20 for taxes, comp, SS, etc. 20 for the worker = 40....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Useful information if we ever invade the Amish.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Exactly why I put it up.
Lol!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lieberals at work. Despicable and treacherous filth from Hell. Amish have firearms and the Constitution on their side.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Exactly why I put it up.
Lol!!!

Confuse them with an arithmetic ray.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I'm not a total hater of the Amish/Mennonites. I respect them in many ways, as they are hard workers, and pretty much believe in taking care of themselves without involving government. I do a lot of business with them, as they do with me, and as others have said, they're like other folks in that there are good ones, bad ones, and all kinds in between.

Among my many gripes about them is how they expect us, the English as they call us, to allow them to live as they choose, while we must change our habits to allow that. They have a propensity to ignore our laws if those laws do not suit their religious view about something. Most of the ones here believe that it's okay to kill as many deer as they can, regardless of the bag limit. They see no problem with trespassing, as many of them see the land as belonging to God, which while true, does not give them the right to go on someone else's land without permission.

In order to operate a motor vehicle here in Kentucky, I must first have a drivers license. I must pay to take the exam, and then pay to renew that license every 4 years. I can then buy a car, and when I do I pay sales tax on it, plus property tax every year that I own it, and I will also pay some type of transfer tax when I license it in my name. I will pay every year for a license plate for my car, and I also must have insurance on it in order to get that license plate. Some cities will tax that insurance policy. Okay, now I've got my drivers license and my car, and I'm ready to drive. That car requires gas, and that gas is taxed, both state and federal. If I buy tires, they also have a federal tax, and any other repairs or parts I buy for my car are taxed as well. You can count it up, but in order to legally drive a car, I'm going to either be taxed or have to pay a fee at least 10 times.

Meanwhile, that Amish or Mennonite that drives his horse and buggy, or tractor on the same highway, does not have a drivers license, nor insurance, or a license plate, nor do they pay any gasoline tax, or any other thing that I must pay. The taxes that I am paying are money that is used to build those roads and keep them repaired. In other words, they are using the roads pretty much free. Add to that the fact that steel horseshoes and steel wheel tractors eat up the pavement, so they are damaging the words when they use them. Most of what they use is exempt from sales tax because of the farm exemption.

I've saved by best gripe for last. They have moved into my area in large numbers, and they make up at least half of the local volunteer fire department. When we have a meeting, we always have the pledge of allegiance to the flag. We noticed that they did not say it. When asked why, they said it was because the United States is a warring nation, and they do not believe in war. Well, guess what...........wars are what have given those basturds the freedom of religion that allows them to drive those damn buggies up and down the road. Wars are what gave them the right to live in a country where they can worship as they please. Wars are what gave them the right to be exempted from many things, including not having to serve in the military that fights those wars. In other words, they don't like what this nation does, but they sure as heck don't mind living here and getting wealthy as a result of what it has to offer. That is about as pitiful a thing as I can think of. If they don't want to fight in time of war, they should be made to do something to support the effort, not be allowed to sit on their azz when the pledge of allegiance is said.

Hey James, It's a public road. You have the same right to ride a pony or drive a team down it as the Amish do. Buy a buggy, get one over on "the man".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Apple cart Yoder, last year middle of July. He’s set up in a Shell gas station parking out by the interstate.

Went thru about 8am, he was set up, horse tied a parking lot light pole on asphalt.

Came back by 3pm, horse still tied to lamp post on hot asphalt. No water bucket, not a lick of shade, horse covered in a haze of salt and sweating.

I gave him a ration of crap about the horse, he’s sittin on stool his sipping a cold drink under a pop up. He says oh de horsie it’s ok she stay out all day. Could count every rib on that horse. It was 6 miles back to Trenton from the interstate, so you know he also rode that horse and junk cart balls to the wall back to Trenton to go tear up that stinky wooly gash girlfriend to celebrate selling 3 quarts of honey.
I feel so inadequate for chiding him for living a life I envy, treating his horse like a pos. laugh crazy

The Amish in Salmon Idaho would tie the horse next to a cool shady brook teeming with rainbow trout with a bale of alfalfa for horse to munch on while the Amish man’s little toe-headed children played with sounds of innocent laughter as they built a small whimsical dam in the brook.

The honey was most likely a scam. Most roadside honey is actually sugar syrup. Just boil some sugar and water add a pint of honey and a little lemon juice and you have roadside 10:1 honey.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by RickyD
Lieberals at work. Despicable and treacherous filth from Hell. Amish have firearms and the Constitution on their side.

Amish do not have the Constitution on their side. Constitutional protections are reserved for US citizens in good legal standing. The Amish dont fall into that category because they do not adhere to local, state, or federal laws, the most notable and obvious example being the selective service program.

Come into our country illegally, be convicted of a felony, or denounce your citizenship and those constitutional securities that protect us decent people don't apply to you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I'm not a total hater of the Amish/Mennonites. I respect them in many ways, as they are hard workers, and pretty much believe in taking care of themselves without involving government. I do a lot of business with them, as they do with me, and as others have said, they're like other folks in that there are good ones, bad ones, and all kinds in between.

Among my many gripes about them is how they expect us, the English as they call us, to allow them to live as they choose, while we must change our habits to allow that. They have a propensity to ignore our laws if those laws do not suit their religious view about something. Most of the ones here believe that it's okay to kill as many deer as they can, regardless of the bag limit. They see no problem with trespassing, as many of them see the land as belonging to God, which while true, does not give them the right to go on someone else's land without permission.

In order to operate a motor vehicle here in Kentucky, I must first have a drivers license. I must pay to take the exam, and then pay to renew that license every 4 years. I can then buy a car, and when I do I pay sales tax on it, plus property tax every year that I own it, and I will also pay some type of transfer tax when I license it in my name. I will pay every year for a license plate for my car, and I also must have insurance on it in order to get that license plate. Some cities will tax that insurance policy. Okay, now I've got my drivers license and my car, and I'm ready to drive. That car requires gas, and that gas is taxed, both state and federal. If I buy tires, they also have a federal tax, and any other repairs or parts I buy for my car are taxed as well. You can count it up, but in order to legally drive a car, I'm going to either be taxed or have to pay a fee at least 10 times.

Meanwhile, that Amish or Mennonite that drives his horse and buggy, or tractor on the same highway, does not have a drivers license, nor insurance, or a license plate, nor do they pay any gasoline tax, or any other thing that I must pay. The taxes that I am paying are money that is used to build those roads and keep them repaired. In other words, they are using the roads pretty much free. Add to that the fact that steel horseshoes and steel wheel tractors eat up the pavement, so they are damaging the words when they use them. Most of what they use is exempt from sales tax because of the farm exemption.

I've saved by best gripe for last. They have moved into my area in large numbers, and they make up at least half of the local volunteer fire department. When we have a meeting, we always have the pledge of allegiance to the flag. We noticed that they did not say it. When asked why, they said it was because the United States is a warring nation, and they do not believe in war. Well, guess what...........wars are what have given those basturds the freedom of religion that allows them to drive those damn buggies up and down the road. Wars are what gave them the right to live in a country where they can worship as they please. Wars are what gave them the right to be exempted from many things, including not having to serve in the military that fights those wars. In other words, they don't like what this nation does, but they sure as heck don't mind living here and getting wealthy as a result of what it has to offer. That is about as pitiful a thing as I can think of. If they don't want to fight in time of war, they should be made to do something to support the effort, not be allowed to sit on their azz when the pledge of allegiance is said.

Hey James, It's a public road. You have the same right to ride a pony or drive a team down it as the Amish do. Buy a buggy, get one over on "the man".

Just like my internet friend Birdy....................he gets over on the man riding that bicycle all around the US of A. Prolly don't have no license for it or himself.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I used to live near Lancaster, Pa. in Hanover. We would laugh at the idiot tourists whom actually bought stuff off the Amish at markets, roadside, etc. 99% of that stuff is not "Amish Made" at all. Levi and Amos had it delivered UPS scraped off made in China and doubled the price. Also funny was Jack a local whom was retired from the USPS after 35 years got bored so on weekends he would put on some homespun bib overalls a straw hat and he grew a little whiskers on his chin. Called himself Levi Stolfutz and charged people for buggy rides around the countryside. After a full day of fleecing tourist he would stop by the Brown Jug for a few beers and was free with his money. The drunker we all got the more we laughed at his stories about the questions he'd get from dumb tourists whom actually believe every Amish family works the soil for a meager living.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Did you get special training at some top secret undercover base in finding these videos online?

For use in recruiting purposes?

For some reason, just a guess maybe, I don't think the developers imagined the internet being used to explore tactical hand signals in that manner.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 67 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,413
Posts18,470,470
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.