Where is his Waterloo? Laughing!!! +P

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
HR IC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
BlairVT,
Do you honestly think working class men should risk the welfare and stability of their family lives to meet somewhere out of town for a physical altercation? Sharp words over hunting rifles? Let alone, risk your right to bear arms?

It's a tough world for us men nowadays,the slightest unlawful act of aggression or threats could lead to a harsh judgement from our man-hating criminal jusyice system, to take away your right of gun ownership.

Save your aggression for something lawful, like defending your home and family from a criminal, or serving your country in war.

Another good one is pondering traumatic brain injuries in the barbaric octagon ring with other like minded fools.

You are absolutely right. I'm disappointed in myself for letting a mental midget get to me. I have 23 years and counting in the Air Force and sure don't want to throw it away. There is just something about a coward hiding behind a keyboard that eats at me.

In the mind of the clinical narcissist, negative reaction is affirmation. It wouldn't surprise me if the clinical narcissist read a post like yours, lubed himself up with Rem Oil and rubbed one out to the validation you provided. The clinical narcissist will always try to get in the last word too. Post history will demonstrate it holds true here.

But let's be honest about you too. You weren't going to do crap about it. Seriously. A 23 year USAF vet is going to beat up an internet blowhard?

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 01/29/20.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
In his mind, he fantasizes that people actually unhide his posts to read his garbage. Except for the fact that ignore means IGNORE. The bain of a narcissist.

No need to- no new material in the past 5 years. Same names, same pictures, same sayings. The BS bingo game should be a "sticky"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
TheBigCry, Rifles are spendy,but at least you can "afford" to look at pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ouch, again. I guess I just don't learn from my mistakes. I hope you have a great day little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbhuntin,

You reserve the right to find me "mistaken",but are HILARIOUSLY devoid the opportunity...simply because I'm afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do tell,just how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is,to you. Then wax eloquent,on how only THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks conjure such Delusions,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

ClairVD,

What's it like to be THE Dumbest Fhuqk,in any/all conversations and the first to meltdown...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

alwaysindoors,

You be SURE to use your Imagination and Pretend,then extoll them Sweet "Satisfactions"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My Waterloo and pardon the Splendors of Reality,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt,TRYING to "convince" yourself that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

PaulBurnedHard,

Here's to the HILARITY of your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things more "intimidating",than an enraged Stewardess and her Hissy Fit(s). Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!....................

KenBitchigan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot' about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this,as you peek betwixt your trembling fingers. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

TheBigCry,

I enjoy your guesses and the Hilarity of your unrivaled fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for thinking about me,so much.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
I had no idea that there was an ignore button. Thanks for the heads up. See you never Little Stick.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
where do I find this ignore button?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[

The clinical narcissist will always try to get in the last word too.

Man, am I good at this or what?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chinkapin,

I'm REALLY "convinced" that you "can't read" this...you lying kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" of Lippy CLUELESS Fhuqks feigning Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

ClairVD,

Quite the "transition",you "hard charger" you. Tough to beat the sublime humor of a Melting Snowflake juggling her Emotions...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were REALLY doing "great" too! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying,lying and Whining...as that is The Window Licker Trifecta!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

PaulBurnedHard,

Admittedly,few are better at riding their Couchbound Kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've the shoulders to be whatever you NEED,in order to help satiate your HILARIOUS Reality. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Winning feels good!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulBurnedHard,

Fortunately for you,you get to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Never been difficult to factor,who shoots and who don't. The only thing you "shoot' are your mouth and Imagination. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

I'll take the heat,for you being a Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk,if'n it cheers you up. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon reality. Ooooopsie!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now returning full circle to Fieldcrafts,don't forget that they are "frail". Hint. LAUGHING!

Be SURE to start a Thread,when you touch "your" first. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
There should be a random post per day limit enacted to keep him guessing. lol Pudgy would frantically type with the stubby fingers on the clickety clack, in endless spewing and even posting pictures of some rotten salmon and befouled rifles. Then the post reply button would be met with, "THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND IGNORED. BS LIMIT REACHED FOR THE DAY.

LMAO

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The schtick is this forum doesn't care about it's members.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
What kind of accuracy are you guys seeing out of the Fieldcraft ?

I read some of the gun trade rags (magazines) about it early on, they were says amazingly accurate and getting 1” groups... which to me is not amazing at all

Last edited by Spotshooter; 01/29/20.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
BS is best enjoyed on "ignore"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by Big Stick
TheBigCry, Now just what were the "odds",that all you can "d"o is guess...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I guess that I clearly deserved that too.

LOL! I'm crying......

Last edited by alpinecrick; 01/29/20.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It rubs the Rem Oil into its skin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Larry is one of them fella’s that discovered in 7th grade that he was born handicapped. While all the other boys had normal appendages, Larry discovered that he had been born with a 2” Wei ner. Thus, Larry decided his lifelong quest would be to convince all who would listen, that he had a “Big Stick.” As most who suffer from short stick syndrome, he become an annoying [bleep], but being oblivious to his annoying personality, and suffering from “Short Stick Syndrome”, he tried his best to impress those who had normal size Wei ners. He became an accomplished rifleman, well versed in ballistics, an extremely good shot, but always seemed to lean towards “long”barrels. At some point in time he discovered 24 Hour Campfire. He had found his refuge. He and his 2” Big Stick could hide behind the keyboard and “pound away” and criticize all who disagreed with him. He became somewhat famous as his knowledge was true, his experience was appreciated, and his advice well heeded. But alas it did nothing for his 2” problem. Thus, the legend of “Big Stick” continues.

Maybe someday the Doctors will be able to help. But for now, he pounds away on his keyboard, telling all who will listen, he really does have a “Big Stick.”

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Krissakes, you see the picture of that mutt? If his dinky was any longer it would drag!

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

In the mind of the clinical narcissist, negative reaction is affirmation.

While true, “Clinical Narcissim” is the least of it, I can assure you...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,413
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.