Home
Is it April 1st already? Not even a week since SHOT show ended.

[Linked Image from thr.mcmxi.org]
Production has been suspended for a while now.
My apologies. I hadn't realized that they'd done this. When did they suspend production?

Due to personal preference I wouldn't buy a Fieldcraft, but I've shot a couple and handled a bunch and I certainly appreciate the fact that the Fieldcraft is a quality rifle. It's kind of alarming that such a good product would be put on the back burner. Were the margins crappy?
I'm not sure the date they stopped production. I believe it was entirely because they need to focus on filling GOV contracts they recently acquired.......it's all Trump's fault....grin....
Yes. Military contracts. I stocked up on them at just the right time. I hope they come back some day.
Political talk for: We cancelled it but want to find a good excuse that doesn't make us look bad.

Sound like a Senator saying: "I retired to spend more time with the family", or "I wanted a stronger bill, so voted against that one".

If the Fieldcraft was something that was doing well and they wanted to keep, they would make adjustments to accommodate it and increase their company, such as having a sporter division and a military division.
suspending production sends the wrong message imo.. I hope they get the bugs worked out and get back in the sporting rifle game.
I thought the Fieldcraft was generally very well received.

Winning a juicy government contract is a time to grow a company, not shrink it.
Don't know about all the background info-just glad I was able to get one!
The verbage is clear,concise and succinct...while being 100% accurate.

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,that Drooling CLUELESS Retards are stumped sooooooo very fhuqking easily. Hint.

Cite any and all words,which were "too big" or "too Technical" in the poignant verbage,that so easily scrambled your eggs and upped your Estrogen levels,you Whining STUPID Fhuqks. Hint.

Kudos to Barrett,for building THE best for the boys and prioritizing in a timely and astute fashion,so as to keep the ball rolling.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunts.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint

LAUGHING!......................
Barrett was fulfilling military contracts LONG before they were building rifles for hunters and tactical shooters. Sporting rifles are just a sideline.
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The verbage is clear,concise and succinct...while being 100% accurate.

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,that Drooling CLUELESS Retards are stumped sooooooo very fhuqking easily. Hint.

Cite any and all words,which were "too big" or "too Technical" in the poignant verbage,that so easily scrambled your eggs and upped your Estrogen levels,you Whining STUPID Fhuqks. Hint.

Kudos to Barrett,for building THE best for the boys and prioritizing in a timely and astute fashion,so as to keep the ball rolling.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunts.

Hint

You didn't call me names this time, but my offer still stands. I'm up your way twice a month and would love to meet you on the side of a road somewhere.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Barrett was fulfilling military contracts LONG before they were building rifles for hunters and tactical shooters. Sporting rifles are just a sideline.

Barret got more and bigger military contracts than they could make without using all available machines... all matters of public record. Most involved in the Fieldcraft line are also gone. The Fieldcraft was selling just fine and was not creating service issues. It is all about allocating production capacity.
ClairVD,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Delusional Man Lust Fantasies,are as HILARIOUS as your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you "appear" to be a Dumber Fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your best and here's to the HILARITY of your inability to refrain same. Set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and feverishly read my ever word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you fill out your next Hurt Feelers Report. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooopsie! Keep "living" vicariously,you Magnificent Whining Kchunt. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!....................................
ClairVD,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Delusional Man Lust Fantasies,are as HILARIOUS as your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you "appear" to be a Dumber Fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your best and here's to the HILARITY of your inability to refrain same. Set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and feverishly read my ever word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you fill out your next Hurt Feelers Report. Hint. LAUGHING!

Laughing!

Hint.

whats your address?
ClairVD,

You poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,feel free to wax eloquent upon boating the torrents of your Raging Estrogen Levels,with but a single oar...you Dizzy Whining Blonde Bitch. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

How many times a day do you think about me,you "lucky" kchunt? Now understand that I'm not talking about a GOOD Day like today,but rather an average one,as per your typical Man Lust Delusional Fantasies. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Fill out yet another Hurt Feelers and Brokedick Report,to satiate your countless,yet very WELL founded Insecurities...you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................
Originally Posted by blairvt
ClairVD,

Laughing!

Hint.

whats your address?

You've seen The Wizard of Oz, have you not?
BlairVT,
Do you honestly think working class men should risk the welfare and stability of their family lives to meet somewhere out of town for a physical altercation? Sharp words over hunting rifles? Let alone, risk your right to bear arms?

It's a tough world for us men nowadays,the slightest unlawful act of aggression or threats could lead to a harsh judgement from our man-hating criminal jusyice system, to take away your right of gun ownership.

Save your aggression for something lawful, like defending your home and family from a criminal, or serving your country in war.

Another good one is pondering traumatic brain injuries in the barbaric octagon ring with other like minded fools.
Can someone please explain to me "little sticks" schtick? I can't tell if it's a play off a movie character, like he's talking in riddles, he's in some kinda of meta conversation that I just can't relate to, or he's some kind of rain man gifted but handicapped type of person.
DumbThomas,

I'll leave Imagination and Pretend to you,if only because it's all that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

A typical slooowwwwwww Tuesday afternoon for me,surpasses your "life's" efforts. You be sure to wax eloquent upon Movie critiques,as you set tethered upon your couchbound kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

complainer in maine,

ClairVD is simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she "has" to work with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply grant her the opportunity,to voice the Delusions dancing around inside her pointy head and Pretend with her vivid Imagination. mainly because it's the only fhuqking "move" she's got. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.........................

chinkapin,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too technical",for you to understand. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!........................
Originally Posted by hotsoup
suspending production sends the wrong message imo.. I hope they get the bugs worked out and get back in the sporting rifle game.

No bugs in mine, I love it.
Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak
BlairVT,
Do you honestly think working class men should risk the welfare and stability of their family lives to meet somewhere out of town for a physical altercation? Sharp words over hunting rifles? Let alone, risk your right to bear arms?

It's a tough world for us men nowadays,the slightest unlawful act of aggression or threats could lead to a harsh judgement from our man-hating criminal jusyice system, to take away your right of gun ownership.

Save your aggression for something lawful, like defending your home and family from a criminal, or serving your country in war.

OR defending (fighting for) your RIGHT to own, bear, hunt & shoot firearms against "enemies domestic "
The list is L O N G.

Preparation is first.

"A man's gotta be WILLING". John Wayne, "The Shootist".

Jerry
Originally Posted by Little Stick

chinkapin,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too technical",for you to understand. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

I guess all your combinations of 4 and 5 letter words are too technical for me. NARF....

You keep on being you Rain Man. E GAD....

(insert emoji)

FARTING......

Agreed, for once.
Originally Posted by orientalexpress
Can someone please explain to me "little sticks" schtick? I can't tell if it's a play off a movie character, like he's talking in riddles, he's in some kinda of meta conversation that I just can't relate to, or he's some kind of rain man gifted but handicapped type of person.

He is an old time lumberjack. They even wrote a song about him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts
Originally Posted by LEADMINER
Don't know about all the background info-just glad I was able to get one!

Me too, and the $600 Howa Alpine that's its backup.

Could do very well with just these two, but won't just yet.
lasthound,

There's not a better .473" S/A on the market.

Hint...................

Chinkapin,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that all you can "do" is guess...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Emoji and I'll Reality. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Fortunately for you,Imagnation and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

TheBigCry,

You suck a mean ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

ForeQueenGomer,

You are welcome to your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon REALITY and the sweet tunes associated. Hint.

LAUGHING!

You Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........................
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Agreed, for once.

TheBigCry,

Well, I guess I clearly had that coming to me.
BlairVT,

Another good one is pondering traumatic brain injuries in the barbaric octagon ring with other like minded fools.

You are absolutely right. I'm disappointed in myself for letting a mental midget get to me. I have 23 years and counting in the Air Force and sure don't want to throw it away. There is just something about a coward hiding behind a keyboard that eats at me.

TBI maybe? Stroke? I really have no idea why a person with all faculties intact would make some of the posts I’ve read,
Napoleon complex
Just imagine an alcoholic psychopathic narcissist rejected by society, family, and everyone else he encounters. You'd be accused of profiling, but spot on. At one time there was a glimmer of admiration from a select few (very few) here. He still hangs on to that dream. Now, most just ignore the ramblings or play along as amusement, which further agitates the clown. And the cycle continues.
TheBigCry,

Now just what were the "odds",that all you can "d"o is guess...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!.............

ClairVD,

A gal has to know her Limitations,as she fends her emotions and your inability to do same,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

I rather enjoyed your Stewardess Chronicles and the fact that your Melting Snowflake Routine is no "Act". Hint.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

TrannyHoser,

Don't tease Clair about serving coffee and cupcakes,while wearing heels...it's her "illustrious" "career". Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Trials & Tribulations of teetering a tray,very obviously weigh upon her feeble emotions and she melts down often. I doubt it's Medical,but rather an unfortunate like of IQ,drive and acumen. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for prying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

alwaysindoors,

Being great ain't easy,but fortunately you get to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". Hint. Laughing!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

KenBitchigan,

Now ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that you are FORCED to Imagine...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot' about your 'heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. LAUGHING!

You Fhuqking Retards crack me up! Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

BlairVT,

You are absolutely right. I'm disappointed in myself for letting a mental midget get to me. I have 23 years and counting in the Air Force and sure don't want to throw it away. There is just something about a coward hiding behind a keyboard that eats at me.

BS's 24hr persona is best on ignore.

Now if people would quit quoting him in their posts. frown

*** You are ignoring this user ***

He's probably squawking like a damn parrot about everyone and their "imagination pretend ignore". LOL
TheBigCry, Now just what were the "odds",that all you can "d"o is guess...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I guess that I clearly deserved that too.
CriesRealSweet,

Feel free to expound in the firsthand,on the only thing you can,which is a Moth being drawn to The Flame. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Whine from your couchbound kchunt. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

KenBitchigan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this. Hint. LAUGHING!

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot' about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

TheBigCry,

Rifles are spendy,but at least you can "afford" to look at pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" an MPA 'Tude. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!.....................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He's just a poster who's posts can basically be chalked up to 99% bullshit with the other 1% being fairly knowledgeable info. I put him on ignore a long time ago due to his constant chest thumping and the fact his life has been resorted to posting pics of generally ugly rifles on an online forum in hopes of impressing the rare few who haven't yet caught on to his schtick. He's a simple case of a guy who talks a whole lot but really says nothing. I'd venture to say he's likely on more user's ignore list than any other member of this forum
Originally Posted by Luvbowhuntn

He's just a poster who's posts can basically be chalked up to 99% bullshit with the other 1% being fairly knowledgeable info. I put him on ignore a long time ago due to his constant chest thumping and the fact his life has been resorted to posting pics of generally ugly rifles on an online forum in hopes of impressing the rare few who haven't yet caught on to his schtick. He's a simple case of a guy who talks a whole lot but really says nothing. I'd venture to say he's likely on more user's ignore list than any other member of this forum

My guess would be some kind of mental disorder, but the stroke idea has possibilities
Where is his Waterloo? Laughing!!! +P
BlairVT,

In the mind of the clinical narcissist, negative reaction is affirmation. It wouldn't surprise me if the clinical narcissist read a post like yours, lubed himself up with Rem Oil and rubbed one out to the validation you provided. The clinical narcissist will always try to get in the last word too. Post history will demonstrate it holds true here.

But let's be honest about you too. You weren't going to do crap about it. Seriously. A 23 year USAF vet is going to beat up an internet blowhard?
In his mind, he fantasizes that people actually unhide his posts to read his garbage. Except for the fact that ignore means IGNORE. The bain of a narcissist.

No need to- no new material in the past 5 years. Same names, same pictures, same sayings. The BS bingo game should be a "sticky"
TheBigCry, Rifles are spendy,but at least you can "afford" to look at pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ouch, again. I guess I just don't learn from my mistakes. I hope you have a great day little buddy.
Dumbhuntin,

You reserve the right to find me "mistaken",but are HILARIOUSLY devoid the opportunity...simply because I'm afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do tell,just how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is,to you. Then wax eloquent,on how only THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks conjure such Delusions,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

ClairVD,

What's it like to be THE Dumbest Fhuqk,in any/all conversations and the first to meltdown...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot! Hint. Laughing!

Hint.

Laughing!..................

alwaysindoors,

You be SURE to use your Imagination and Pretend,then extoll them Sweet "Satisfactions"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

My Waterloo and pardon the Splendors of Reality,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt,TRYING to "convince" yourself that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!................

PaulBurnedHard,

Here's to the HILARITY of your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Few things more "intimidating",than an enraged Stewardess and her Hissy Fit(s). Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

KenBitchigan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot' about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this,as you peek betwixt your trembling fingers. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

TheBigCry,

I enjoy your guesses and the Hilarity of your unrivaled fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for thinking about me,so much.

Hint.

I had no idea that there was an ignore button. Thanks for the heads up. See you never Little Stick.
where do I find this ignore button?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[

The clinical narcissist will always try to get in the last word too.

Man, am I good at this or what?
Chinkapin,

I'm REALLY "convinced" that you "can't read" this...you lying kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" of Lippy CLUELESS Fhuqks feigning Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

ClairVD,

Quite the "transition",you "hard charger" you. Tough to beat the sublime humor of a Melting Snowflake juggling her Emotions...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were REALLY doing "great" too! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying,lying and Whining...as that is The Window Licker Trifecta!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

PaulBurnedHard,

Admittedly,few are better at riding their Couchbound Kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've the shoulders to be whatever you NEED,in order to help satiate your HILARIOUS Reality. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Winning feels good!
PaulBurnedHard,

Fortunately for you,you get to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Never been difficult to factor,who shoots and who don't. The only thing you "shoot' are your mouth and Imagination. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

I'll take the heat,for you being a Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk,if'n it cheers you up. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon reality. Ooooopsie!

Now returning full circle to Fieldcrafts,don't forget that they are "frail". Hint. LAUGHING!

Be SURE to start a Thread,when you touch "your" first. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

There should be a random post per day limit enacted to keep him guessing. lol Pudgy would frantically type with the stubby fingers on the clickety clack, in endless spewing and even posting pictures of some rotten salmon and befouled rifles. Then the post reply button would be met with, "THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND IGNORED. BS LIMIT REACHED FOR THE DAY.

LMAO
The schtick is this forum doesn't care about it's members.
What kind of accuracy are you guys seeing out of the Fieldcraft ?

I read some of the gun trade rags (magazines) about it early on, they were says amazingly accurate and getting 1” groups... which to me is not amazing at all
BS is best enjoyed on "ignore"
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
TheBigCry, Now just what were the "odds",that all you can "d"o is guess...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I guess that I clearly deserved that too.

LOL! I'm crying......
It rubs the Rem Oil into its skin.
Larry is one of them fella’s that discovered in 7th grade that he was born handicapped. While all the other boys had normal appendages, Larry discovered that he had been born with a 2” Wei ner. Thus, Larry decided his lifelong quest would be to convince all who would listen, that he had a “Big Stick.” As most who suffer from short stick syndrome, he become an annoying [bleep], but being oblivious to his annoying personality, and suffering from “Short Stick Syndrome”, he tried his best to impress those who had normal size Wei ners. He became an accomplished rifleman, well versed in ballistics, an extremely good shot, but always seemed to lean towards “long”barrels. At some point in time he discovered 24 Hour Campfire. He had found his refuge. He and his 2” Big Stick could hide behind the keyboard and “pound away” and criticize all who disagreed with him. He became somewhat famous as his knowledge was true, his experience was appreciated, and his advice well heeded. But alas it did nothing for his 2” problem. Thus, the legend of “Big Stick” continues.

Maybe someday the Doctors will be able to help. But for now, he pounds away on his keyboard, telling all who will listen, he really does have a “Big Stick.”
Krissakes, you see the picture of that mutt? If his dinky was any longer it would drag!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

In the mind of the clinical narcissist, negative reaction is affirmation.

While true, “Clinical Narcissim” is the least of it, I can assure you...
A whole new twist on little man syndrome. But, the original definition applies as well in this case.

That would explain the quest for high BC numbers and the thrill of making a 1000 yard shot on an animal at 80 yards.

Sometimes that doesn't even work out, so concussion blasting salmon and throwing the gun in the water next to them for a quick pic just has to do. It looks BIG.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

I read some of the gun trade rags (magazines) about it early on, they were says amazingly accurate and getting 1” groups... which to me is not amazing at all

My 6 creed has only been to the range a few times. I'm got it right before deer season. I quickly put a leupold 20 Moa one piece rail, some 30mm warne rings, and a 3-9 SS mil quad on it. I didn't have much time so I started with 108 elds and a warm load of H4350 and loaded some in 1/2 grain increments to find pressure. I fired them over the chrono and all looked safe starting to show some pressure on the top on. I then loaded 4 of each of the top 3 loads and went to the range.

It was a busy range day so I shot the 3 groups but didn't get a chance to pull my target because I didn't want to wait all day for a cease fire. I saw one load looked well under 1/2 Moa through the scope and the other 2 groups were heading towards 1 Moa or more.

I went home and loaded some more of the same loads. The next range trip the promising load shot all 3 touching about 1/4 Moa the other loads were around 1.25" each two in and one out. I loaded more of the one load and have been shooting it sense then. It continues to be 1/2 Moa.

I really like mine and tried to find a threaded 7-08 too but there weren't any more around. Mine is very accurate with the right charge. In my experience many light barreled rifles are sensitive to the charge and easy to bump out of a node with a little change in powder.

Bb
KenBitchigan,

Didja' "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet AGAIN...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………..

spaz29,

You CLUELESS Brokedick Whining Fhuqking Droolers are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...……………

Spot',

Do you actually "think" ANY of these Brokedick Whining Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,really shot a Fieldcraft? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I only gun .003" constricted Alpha,fed with '17,lit by 200's and squirting a Moly 147 Smooch and can easily arrange clusters in the mid .4's,as per whim. BUT understand,I'm a little bit whole bunch good with a rifle and know my way around a 'press. Hint.

Mechanically,as .473" S/A's go...they are simply without fhuqking peer. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Thank me later.

Hint...…………

'crick,

Do not tease TheBigCry for re-guessing,as it's her only "move". Hint. Congratulations?!?

She can "almost" "afford" a camera. ALMOST. Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart for Lying.

Hint.

Laughing!...…………….

PaulBurnedHard,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",at your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...………

JBobs4cock,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Cock Gawkin' Peter Puffers are a HOOT!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,for crushing yet another closet.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………………….

6MumbleMumble,

You're in the wrong place,to troll for Food Stamps...'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart for Lying And Panhandling.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………..

Brad,

Ain't it a hoot,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try and "talk" rifles...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Fence Hopping Farce.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...…………

'boy,

Fieldcrafts are Skookum +P++.

Hint...……...
What is the mag box length on the short action?

"Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to [Bigstick] for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age."

[townspeople murmur and nod in approval]
Well, the Little Feller showed up, and ruined this thread, as usually.
But ignore made getting to the end easy!

They really can't adapt to continue production of the Fieldcraft.

You ever see blue collar workers start a high paying job, or start getting a
bunch of overtime?

New truck, new boat, new Side by side...

Then, things slow down.
Lose the boat, lose the truck....

Barrett, builds a building, $300k+
Buys a dozen cnc machines $500k+, depending on specs.
100k or more on ancillary.

$1 million. And a lowball. Might be x2 or 3.

Ok, where do they get trained employees?

Now, they get those orders filled, or, they are suddenly cancelled.
Yes, defense work can be suddenly stopped.

How do you pay for the new line?
What do you do with those people you invested $$ in training?
What about the fact that you got them to quit a job, now you are
kicking them in the butt and slamming the door on them?

Some business people actually think about their employees best interest.
Barrett is new to the sporting rifles fellas, but they have been building rifles for mil contracts for years. I'd bet they have more than a touch of sense in business.. Just my guess, they don't build crap and focus on what put them on the map, which is the US military.
loving this ignore button!
'bird,

3" and small change. Despite the .199" SAAMI Kreedmire throat,147's Smooch easily,with room to spare. Same goes 180 ELD's in 7-08. Hint.

Same goes 243Win,amongst others. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint...…………..

EmptyDan,

Them that cain't,simply MUST Plagiarize,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As per always,simply cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to "understand" and I'll happily rub your nuse even further,in your own fhuqking Stupidity. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...………….

DealingSuck,

What's it like to Post on a Thread,in regards to wares WELL beyond your "means"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your firsthand accounting,of the Whining Brokedick Chronicles,is riveting commentary. Pun be intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!...………………….

bareits,

Barrett will be just fine,due more than a shred of Bidness Savvy.

Hint...……………………

ClairVD,

I'm loving Melting Snowflakes coming unhinged and "flaunting" their Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" that besides being a CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...………….

Originally Posted by elkhunternm

laugh
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]odd boy names and meanings
Good info. Appreciate the notes with measurements. Thank you. 👍
Stick,

Where are you buying your FC s, taking a picture of them, and then subsequently returning them? You know like Cumadillo does with scopes he reviews? I bet he’d co-sign an American Express with you so you could cooperatively up your review “game” !!!

Laughing

P.s. have a very small man day
I didn't plagerize! Look at the quotation marks! Honestly, I thought "authentic frontier gibberish" was an apt description of your particular linguistic style.

I’m seeing groups between 0.5-0.75 MOA with the preferred load of 147’s and H4350.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Well, the Little Feller showed up, and ruined this thread, as usually.
But ignore made getting to the end easy!

They really can't adapt to continue production of the Fieldcraft.

You ever see blue collar workers start a high paying job, or start getting a
bunch of overtime?

New truck, new boat, new Side by side...

Then, things slow down.
Lose the boat, lose the truck....

Barrett, builds a building, $300k+
Buys a dozen cnc machines $500k+, depending on specs.
100k or more on ancillary.

$1 million. And a lowball. Might be x2 or 3.

Ok, where do they get trained employees?

Now, they get those orders filled, or, they are suddenly cancelled.
Yes, defense work can be suddenly stopped.

How do you pay for the new line?
What do you do with those people you invested $$ in training?
What about the fact that you got them to quit a job, now you are
kicking them in the butt and slamming the door on them?

Some business people actually think about their employees best interest.

Guys like DD and Silencerco suffered from this a few years ago.They built these giant headquarters, homages to themselves, then suddenly found themselves laying off half their staff. To my knowledge Barrett hasn't built any new buildings or bought new equipment outside of routine upgrades. I would say they play things pretty safe, especially in this volatile industry.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

I’m seeing groups between 0.5-0.75 MOA with the preferred load of 147’s and H4350.

Where do you get off classing this thread up with helpful content?
elkchunt,

Thanks for the keen insight and firsthand accountings of your Retardation and yet another of your Seizures...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...……………..

'bird,

They've NO equal,as .473" S/A Mechanics go. The (5) 8x40's prolly don't hurt Production either. Hint.

Hell...I've even seen 'em greedily cling to zero!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………………..

alwaysindoors,

Given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you simply cain't begin to fathom the magnitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". The weather is a bit tough,-45 ambient yesterday and -72 windchill and there's no flights home today. Hopefully,the Mail made it a few times,so you can extoll upon your very WELL founded Insecurities a touch more,as I open parcels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...……………

EmptyDan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...……………...

Jordan,

They REALLY shine at Long Range and that's a Mind Fhuqk for Mortals.

Hint...…………………..(grin)

Chinkapin,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...………………

PaulBurnedHard,

Here's to your Imagination and Pretend,along with the Delusions they "grant" you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. congratulations?!?

Simply pardon The MAGNIFICENT Splendors Of Reality,as feverishly scramble for a first fhuqking clue. Hint.

At least you get to read about it and ogle the Splendid Pixels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………………………..

I get that and better from my $500 stainless Tikkas.

Wait for it...

P
Phartsmeller,

Keep in mind,that some folks are simply afforded the luxuries of shooting it all(and then some),side by each,while you "get" to read about it and look at the pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Feel free to wax eloquent upon Teeker particulars,simply because it will be funnier than fhuqk,if you are STUPID enough to "try". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...…………………………..

Old Dead Bear pictures taken when the midget was 200 lbs lighter never fail to amuse.
Oldelkkchunt,

I VERY much enjoy the fact,that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It weren't my intent to horn you up,as you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,but your taste in men can't be slighted. You keep "living" vicariously,as you drool uncontrollably. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Just a few more days and the Troll will be back at work and better content will be posted here.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

I get that and better from my $500 stainless Tikkas.

Wait for it...

P

I've seen better accuracy from $250 Savages, too. Accuracy is but one component of a well-executed rifle design.

The barrel on my FC certainly doesn't shine as brightly as some I see reported here, but it's plenty good enough to enable me to wack small pieces of steel and flesh at long distances. Keep in mind I'm talking 5-shot groups, not 3.
It's never not amusing to see the resident Geriatric Ward,doing their best,with what incredibly little they "have" to work with! Fhuqking HILARIOUS,that the brazen Window Lickers cain't remember their exalted Imaginary Pretend Ignore declarations! Hint. Congratulations?!?

You fhuqking CLUELESS Droolers crack me up. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.........................

Jordan,

Just a touch "brisk" today and where in other parts of the World they'd declare a National Emergency,we simply call it "Thursday morning".(grin)

[Linked Image]

I reckon a Fieldcraft Smoochin' a 147 ELD and steered with a 6x MQ,would plum dazzle a few Bajillion Window Lickers.,Though in fairness,I'm VERY "surprised" that Phartsmeller didn't try to "tell" me about rifles.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................................
Funny she mentions geriatrics. Even stumpies with cone heads need a date too.
Did She say something?
alwaysindoors,

In fairness,I've never seen a stump I've made. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Pardon the magnitude. Hint.

Hint.

Oldelkkchunt,

What Brand of diapers do you generally wear at night,I'll Mail you a box...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy the fact,that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............................

Shim finally passed out.
Alwaysindoors,

Elkkchunt has had a VERY full day of Drooling,Slurring and fending countless Seizures,so don't be too hard on her,for schitting her pants and taking a nap. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Another scoop of very WELL founded Insecurity for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............................
Stick,

the best short action “action” on the planet ... that’s quiet a claim.

Specifically what attributes make this one better... or did you mean in it’s class (mountain rifle) ?

Maybe compare it to something like the Surgeon action
Hmmmmm...firstly,Preston is/was a Clueless Prick and Surgeon's new Ownership sank the ship. Hint.

FC's are straight,lithe and incorporate a 3"+ COAL,along with (5) 8-40 base fasteners. Bolt arc is trite,lockup is fhuqking money and they just "happen" to ship with AG Composite handles. Extraction is robust,bolt handles are stout and there's nothing to "wish" for,which just happens to frost a cake nicely.

I reckon I should toss a receiver diameter spout on one,if only for giggles and CLUELESS Fhuqking Naysayers. Hint.

No wonder you are stumped,with a 308 "build". Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................................
Stumped... smile

Thanks for the summation.., there are just so many good actions out there today, I just wondered what order you were rating the value of what features / things...
I'd agree they are (were?) the best value for the price.

I had a bolt handle loosen on a 243 and Barrett fixed it when they fixed a cosmetic problem (barrel contour). I read here about another loose bolt handle. But it's a very simple fix for anybody that can run a TIG welder.
Finally able to get home and a bit of Mail had arrived. Should be plenty of fuel,for a Melting Snowflake Whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
how Was the geriatric ward you speak of? Any red heads?
Two fhuqking Drooling Moths to The Flame,in record time,despite the "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore Card...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

FUNNIEST part is,you gotta Google the wares. Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you CLUELESS Kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!
Given the lack of fieldcraft 7-08s around I'm considering getting one of the threaded 308's Whittakers has left. I'd rather be shooting 284s but I could get by with the 308. I used to shoot 208 amaxes from a 20" 308 and it did pretty well. RL17 took the 208s to about 2600 fps.

I don't think I'd get more than that out of a 7-08 with a 180 but the 7s bc still trumps anything in the 208g range 30 cal bullets. If the price on the 308 was what some of the other fieldcrafts were at I'd buy one. I wonder how the 308s are throated? Maybe I could seat a 225g eld out a ways in one.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Given the lack of fieldcraft 7-08s around I'm considering getting one of the threaded 308's Whittakers has left. I'd rather be shooting 284s but I could get by with the 308. I used to shoot 208 amaxes from a 20" 308 and it did pretty well. RL17 took the 208s to about 2600 fps.

I don't think I'd get more than that out of a 7-08 with a 180 but the 7s bc still trumps anything in the 208g range 30 cal bullets. If the price on the 308 was what some of the other fieldcrafts were at I'd buy one. I wonder how the 308s are throated? Maybe I could seat a 225g eld out a ways in one.

Bb

How much are they? Their pos website doesn’t work.
Girlyboy,

You gotta go .308" 230gr A-Tip,to best a 180gr 7mm ELD. That 50 grains of mass increase,ain't gonna do you ANY favors,in trying to hang with same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 208 'Max's BC is welllllll shy of the .796 of the 7mm 180. 'Course it shoots softer too,on top of whooping it's ass.(grin) Hint.

As FC COAL goes,simply factor a 3.00" COAL,as the 308's barrier. Increased BC's do NOT "require" longer throats,they REQUIRE longer COAL,with the same throat. Hint.

The threaded 308's remaining,are all STELLAR 7-08 Donors. Hint.

Thank me later.

Just saying...................

alwaysindoors,

Like YOU could "afford" a rifle! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!.

Bless your heart for DREAMING.

Hint.

Laughing!..................
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Bb

Oddly enough, it works just fine. I tested it, as did the guy beside me I asked to check it. Search Barrett in the search tab and its right there.
It worked for me. Emailed me the price at $1550ish.

Bb
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker

Bb

Oddly enough, it works just fine. I tested it, as did the guy beside me I asked to check it. Search Barrett in the search tab and its right there.

Either of you try it on an iPhone?
Search hasn’t worked for weeks on said platform - and it did at one time.

Bb

I have to eat my words. It is working tonight.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Bb

Platform is irrelevant. You have to stand on one leg and fart.
Stick,

What speed are you getting with 180s in your 7-08 fieldcraft? Are you seating them out to 3.00?

My howa 308 in an mdt Chassis has a 18.5" barrel. I'll load some 308 with 225g elds tonight at 3.00" and single feed them in the howa and work up to pressure while running them over the chrony. I doubt it'll go much over 2400 fps but I've got a few new powders to try.

I'm still slumming 162s in my 7-08s. I shoot 180s in my 28 nos, 7 rem and 7 wsm.

Bb
Girlyboy,

I've a "few" 7-08's and 2600fps is a breeze,with 180's...whether binderless AICS or OEM FC latitude. Hint.

Howa do alotta schit right and their 308's are 10" RPM,so you have moves. KEEP COAL in the 2.975" realm and you can go M5 AICS binderless DBM and connect all dots. hint.

The 162 ELD smokes the A-Max version of same,as the drag function goes from .625 to .670,which a rather NICE bump. Hint.

Rest assured,the 308 cain't even BEGIN to hang. Hint.

Toss a 8" RPM .284" spout on the Howie and supply a 180 ELD Dummy,that kisses at say 2.950" COAL,to allow binderless AICS DBM Land Chasin'. Hint.

Thank me later.

Just sayin'....................(grin)
A 270 Winchester will bend a 7-08 over its knee and spank her.

Fixed it for ya.
I've scratched the binderless dbm 7-08 itch already. I'm looking for light, fast twist, blind box, short, threaded, with room in the box. I think fieldcraft is the only one to get all that right. I just need to find one in 7-08.

I'd have built one on a 700 already but I can't suffer another wyatt's box.

Bb
A 270 Winchester will bend a 7-08 over its knee and spank her.

For sure.
I've scratched the binderless dbm 7-08 itch already. I'm looking for light, fast twist, blind box, short, threaded, with room in the box. I think fieldcraft is the only one to get all that right. I just need to find one in 7-08.

Bb

The FC is THE one.

Wyatt's suck heavy ass.

Hint...............
Short= long bullets
Fat= skinny bullets
Low IQ= high BC
Stubby fingers= long COAL

It's all about COMPENSATION
Originally Posted by KenMi
Short= long bullets
Fat= skinny bullets
Low IQ= high BC
Stubby fingers= long COAL

It's all about COMPENSATION

Delusional = Over-Pressure Handloads

Bb

I couldn’t find one so once my rock creek barrel gets in I’m sending it with my 18” 243 FC to Shaen to build a 708. Will keep it 18 or 19” and threaded for suppressor.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

Bb

I couldn’t find one so once my rock creek barrel gets in I’m sending it with my 18” 243 FC to Shaen to build a 708. Will keep it 18 or 19” and threaded for suppressor.

Hang on to that take off. It'll make a nice trace for turning down blanks.

It would be tempting to try a 7 creed.

Bb
KenBitchigan,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you set upon your couchbound kchunt and feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this,as you peek betwixt your trembling fingers. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie!

[Linked Image]

I thought I'd seen one of them scopes before?!? Hint.

LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Brad,

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,but in fairness,your high pitched nasal Whine,sure is soothin'...you "lucky"kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the hilarity,of not being equipped to fathom the magnitude and forced to use yourself as a "barometer". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

'7,

You'll not regret that.

Hint...............
Hmmmmmmmm...it might even shoot,while adding even more Insecurities for The Whiners. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No-turn 224 BR. Hint.

Shot fair to middlin' in it's A5,so I reckon the theme will continue. Hint.

At least now you "lucky" kchunts,can say you've "seen" one. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............
With Barrett stopping production I'm tempted to pick up another in a short action 21" barrel.
I don't need it by any means but the want is still there. Thinking 243 or 6MM Creedmoor if I do end up pursuing it.
Does northland or anyone make a spin on barrel for the Howa? A “Howage?”
I'd rather Kreedmire than 243Win,but obviously have multiples of each. The 243Win plays VERY nicely in the Fieldcraft,as the mechanics are stellar.

Hint...............

David,

Criterion will do it,but you'll be waiting.

Go 700,just for the instant gratification,as components abound and are laying in wait.

Hint.................

Sorta calm today.

Spoke to one of Barrett’s guys today in TN and he said the FC will be re-introduced with a fiberglass stock, so it’s a bit more cost effective. All else will remain the same, according to him.
Originally Posted by KH1473
Spoke to one of Barrett’s guys today in TN and he said the FC will be re-introduced with a fiberglass stock, so it’s a bit more cost effective. All else will remain the same, according to him.

Hmm. I wonder when this will be happening. Wonder what the cost difference will be. Wonder how it will change the weight.
So, they have too many government contracts to build the gun, but if they build it cheaper, they will find a way to make more. Sounds perfectly logical.
Cost effective to them, it sounds like. Less money into a product selling for the same price as before.

Did he give any indication of timeframe?

Switching from carbon fiber to fiberglass will generally mean added weight. They had a really good thing going....hopefully the quality will still be there even if heavier.
The writing on the wall was not hard for me to read.
Well, there’s a nice one on Gunbroker 😊
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Well, there’s a nice one on Gunbroker 😊

I'm guessing that's your 21" 6.5 CM. I was looking at that one this afternoon.
He didn’t have a time frame but said it should knock enough $ off to make it more affordable for more folks
I guess this is good news, instead of just “suspending production...for now.” Maybe we can buy the stocks directly from AGC once they make the change and trip the takeoffs? Wonder who will producing their new fiberglass stock (B & C, or HSP)? I wouldn’t be mad if they got Bansner to build his stock for the Fieldcraft. Glad they didn’t chose to go with a plastic stock (I think). Hopefully they will bring them back sooner than later.
He didn’t have a time frame but said it should knock enough $ off to make it more affordable for more folks

Yeah, I dont get that. I'm sure that anyone that can afford one for $1,500 could have afforded one for $1,800.
I will believe resumed production or a design change (stock change also) when i see it. They were discounted at various retailers for at least a year.
Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT! That no matter the slogan,sticker,or color of the box...that alwaysindoors simply remans a Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Too fhuqking funny and I simply shoot the thangs.

Hint.

Stick,

Your “girlfriend” must have left you. Can’t you patch and air “her” back up?

I hope this doesn’t mean you won’t take me fishing . Laughing

Glad I got one before they fixed it. I suppose a few more ounces wouldn't hurt a 7-08 much.
I've got an accurate Fieldcraft in .270 Win. that I am selling - 44 rounds, not hunted.

Bb

Yes. Ordered my Kimber MT .223 Rem from an I-phone
Took a doe yesterday with my Fieldcraft in 270. I'm pleased with my rifle.
ClairVD,

Laughing!

Hint.

whats your address?

She is not worth it
DumbThomas,

I'll leave Imagination and Pretend to you,if only because it's all that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

A typical slooowwwwwww Tuesday afternoon for me,surpasses your "life's" efforts. You be sure to wax eloquent upon Movie critiques,as you set tethered upon your couchbound kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

complainer in maine,

ClairVD is simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she "has" to work with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply grant her the opportunity,to voice the Delusions dancing around inside her pointy head and Pretend with her vivid Imagination. mainly because it's the only fhuqking "move" she's got. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.........................

chinkapin,

Hint.

WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS STUPID [bleep] HINT [bleep]?
Salvage,

Wax eloquent in the first hand,in regards to the only thing you can,which is always being THE Dumbest Fhuqk in the room...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Dont worry im sure someone else will come up with a new flavor to spend money on
Originally Posted by sandpit
Dont worry im sure someone else will come up with a new flavor to spend money on

True, new flavors will come along. Just my experience, but the ones that do it as "right" as the Fieldcrafts were done are pretty rare.
I'm sorry to see production cease on these, and really disappointed that the .223's never made it in to production. I would have snagged a couple of them, I wanted one in .223 and also to build a .204 or .17 on.
So i got a question for you, do you think your foul mouth and frikkin ugy stocked rifles make you cool? What a [bleep]
Originally Posted by cgr1971
I'm sorry to see production cease on these, and really disappointed that the .223's never made it in to production. I would have snagged a couple of them, I wanted one in .223 and also to build a .204 or .17 on.

I think the 223 project was a clusterf uck with mag constraints. But maybe they'll still bring them on. Looked like they had a bunch of receivers already made.

armpit,

I very MUCH enjoy how your Melting Snowflake Nancy Pelosi Routine,is assuredly NO "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call,to keep the scissors close,because you KNOW there's no fhuqking way you could rip a sheet of paper in half,with your limp wrists. Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining AND Crying,now wipe the streaming Mascara away from your Botox "features",as it's rather unbecoming.

Hint.

'heathen,

They were trying REAL hard,to fhuqk sumptin' that simple up,which is fairly fhuqking impressive. Hint......................
All they had to do was make a 223 bolt face and follower for the std short action and chamber it up. And 223AI would have been way too easy. 6x45 mebbe. They already had the right-twisted barrels.
So i got a question for you, do you think your foul mouth and frikkin ugy stocked rifles make you cool? What a [bleep]

In his little mind, of course. He thinks he rules the forum, speaks wisdom, and $hits daisies as well.
'heathen,

2.600" COAL,with sane freebore,would suit me fine. Hint.

My most recent is a 7" RPM Hawk',that'll Smooch 88's from modded 5rd steel AM's,as well as modded MDT poly 10's...by literal design.(grin)

Amidship Bitch. Though I've lotsa other ones too.

Hint...................

KenBitchigan,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Steaming Schit...you "luck" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,thusly being afforded the Luxury of not being forced to guess. fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

I think the 223 project was a clusterf uck with mag constraints. But maybe they'll still bring them on. Looked like they had a bunch of receivers already made.

For my needs, the magazine wasn't an issue. I wanted it for a predator/varmint gun and would be shooting 52-55 grainers in the 223. The magazine also wouldn't matter on a 17 remington or a 204 ruger. I do understand the point though if you wanted to shoot the heavier bullets.

I like them a little better than the Kimber Montana's, but since they never came to be, I snagged a Montana 223.
All they had to do was make a 223 bolt face and follower for the std short action and chamber it up. And 223AI would have been way too easy. 6x45 mebbe. They already had the right-twisted barrels.

I agree completely, the current short action would have been perfectly fine.
A 7" RPM and 2.600" COAL latitude,will only make 40's and the ilk more effective(increased RPM bolsters Terminal Effects),as well as granting the astute opportunity,to bypas all the fluff and cut to the fhuqking chase with 88's. The 17 and 204 would play equally as nice,so configured...though one could slow RPM a smidge,due those Turds projectile lengths. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If I lost a bet big enough,that all I could shoot was the schit you cited,I'd roll Montucky and squirt 50V-Max. Nawwwww...I'd rebarrel the fhuqking thing and do it RIGHT. Hint. Laughing!

1-7" Rock 223AI at 21",contour duped and shank shortened. 75's at 3150fps here. Hint.

The 17 and 204 simply cain't begin to hang.

Hint......................
A very nice buck Stick!
I don't want them to hang, I'm not shooting deer with them or shooting past 200 yards. I live in western PA, lots of hills and lots of trees. Other than groundhog hunting, I never shoot past 200 yards and am more likely to shoot 20 yards than past 100 yards. We hunt predators at night or with foxhounds, either way, the shooting isn't long distance. We are on foot moving a lot though so the ultra light guns are preferred.

If I wanted to shoot deer with a .224 calbier, I have a Fieldcraft 22-250, and a 223 Montana. I don't need two more 22's and like the 17 and 204 for predators or varmint shooting where ricochet's are a concern.

I never mentioned the twist, just the magazine since I'm not worried about seating long bullets. My Kimber 223 is a 1-9 and shoots 52 and 55 grainers fine, just spins them a little faster.
"Want" is an Emotion,I talk Facts and Physics,whether your Estrogen Levels can handle it or not. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Admittedly,I've never seen a Light Rifle and I think we can ALL agree,that a 17 Rem won't/can't kill Deer. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Secondly,I've never even heard of,let alone seen a 204,until your mention of same. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Now it'll come as a "surprise",ONLY to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that COAL and RPM do not effect weight,balance or handling. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

What you STUPID Fhuqks seemingly cannot begin to fhuqking fathom,is that RPM and COAL done right,along with Throat Geometry moderation,levels the Playing Field. You CLUELESS Fhuqks can "flaunt" your Retardation,with schit as STUPID as yourselves,while the astute simply connect dots and laugh at the gyrations. Hint.

'Course that seems rather SCARY to you fhuqking Retards,but you've been doing it all along in Bajillions of OEM offerings,less even fhuqking KNOWING it. That is why Oblivious Humor is always the fhuqking best and it's a shame none of you CLUELESS Fhuqks,can savvy the depths of your Retardation. Hint.

I wonder what a 7" RPM 223 would do with 40's?!?

Hint.

Many small companies that make great products are done in by not having a great business mind. Not saying that's the case here, but it is a lot of times. There's that dirty word that so many are afraid of--"expand". Then again, maybe normal markups aren't enough when you've gotten used to government/military profit margins.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Many small companies that make great products are done in by not having a great business mind. Not saying that's the case here, but it is a lot of times. There's that dirty word that so many are afraid of--"expand". Then again, maybe normal markups aren't enough when you've gotten used to government/military profit margins.

The Company is not done in.
I love how some act like barrett has axed the fieldcraft. They have suspended production to pump out as many .gov guns as possible.

Calm down boomers.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

The Company is not done in.

I'm just saying that they may be missing a great opportunity by not expanding. As Colt should have learned several times, you shouldn't always depend on govt contracts. Sometimes they dry up and in the meantime, you've alienated your commercial customers.
I don't want them to hang, I'm not shooting deer with them or shooting past 200 yards. I live in western PA, lots of hills and lots of trees. Other than groundhog hunting, I never shoot past 200 yards and am more likely to shoot 20 yards than past 100 yards. We hunt predators at night or with foxhounds, either way, the shooting isn't long distance. We are on foot moving a lot though so the ultra light guns are preferred.

If I wanted to shoot deer with a .224 calbier, I have a Fieldcraft 22-250, and a 223 Montana. I don't need two more 22's and like the 17 and 204 for predators or varmint shooting where ricochet's are a concern.

I never mentioned the twist, just the magazine since I'm not worried about seating long bullets. My Kimber 223 is a 1-9 and shoots 52 and 55 grainers fine, just spins them a little faster.

RPM + Velocity + Coal is what makes the 17 and 204 do what they do best.
If I was rebarreling into a 20 cal. and a barrel company offered a 7T my attention would be caught.
Originally Posted by VernAK
A very nice buck Stick!

300 postings of that same picture ago I would've agreed with you.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I love how some act like barrett has axed the fieldcraft. They have suspended production to pump out as many .gov guns as possible.

Calm down boomers.

Umm....yea. That's what their website states. But they will be stopping production of some chamberings and apparently will be changing stocks. And they're hard to find now. Most here are calmer than you.
Dooshmike,

Yet again,I reckon I'm plum flattered. I KNOW you can't gather a picture all by yourself and you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

How come every good picture in "your" album,was taken by me? Perhaps you'll be the first Do Nothing Kchunt to Whine herself "happy"? You want that answer now,or later? Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST,which is Whining and Crying.

Hint.

Calm down boomers.

Umm....yea. That's what their website states. But they will be stopping production of some chamberings and apparently will be changing stocks. And they're hard to find now. Most here are calmer than you.

Changing stocks per? Someone on a forum or an actual company rep or press release? (Not to mention if that's a deal breaker, YOU can buy one from ag composite) And hard to find? Hard to find? About 45 on gunbroker right now...took me less than a minute...

Boomers booming....
Dooshmike,

Yet again,I reckon I'm plum flattered. I KNOW you can't gather a picture all by yourself and you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

How come every good picture in "your" album,was taken by me? Perhaps you'll be the first Do Nothing Kchunt to Whine herself "happy"? You want that answer now,or later? Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST,which is Whining and Crying.

Hint.

Dream on dreamer. I have none of your pics. And I've shown many of mine through the years.....once. Once I show a pic that's probably the last I'll share it. I know you think everybody dotes on you and all you share. But I don't. I see you as a sad man lying in a bed of your own making. I don't live vicariously through you because I view you as having failed in life. I pity you.

Calm down boomers.

Half the time people complain the troops aren’t getting the great gear they should have, a company puts a pause on one bolt gun to make excellent stuff for the troops and now that company is being mauled???? Again, Barrett has been at this for a bit. I’m sure if they can turn a buck they will be back to making Fieldcrafts.
I rather enjoying Melting Snowflakes doing their BEST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Alwaysindoors is still scraping for a downpayment and hoping to find someone to Co-sign. Dooshmike is up to her usual CLUELESS bullschit,which is assuredly no "Act". Like a fhuqking herd of Pelosi's,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks never disappoint in Oblivious Humor. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now Brokedicks are trying the "Can't Find One" Ploy,to cover their version of a Pay Check. EPIC fhuqking humor!!!! Hint.

Ronnie & Co. will outlast all of you Fhuqktards and as a not soooooo "curious" aside for the astute,but News for Droolers...the Private Sector invents ALL the good schit. Hint.

Bless your hearts for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

You have kinda clowned yourself out.

At least here on the Internet.
Duncle Clowny = Big Stick
I think I’ll just start calling you queenie, you kinda remind me of a gay boy we left beatup and bleeding in the barracks. HI QUEENIE
Shammo,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing to exit your quivering lips is a Whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Go have as many drinks as it takes,to become "brazen" enough,to TRY and "talk" rifles. Mainly because it'll be funnier than fhuqk! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...keep pinching them pennies and someday you may be able to afford your own Avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. In fairness however,we both KNOW a Fieldcraft ain't in the cards for ya'. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Alwaysindoors,

You able to secure the Financing yet,for "your" Fieldcraft...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Well,at least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Whining and Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Armpit,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe any of the SWEET Satisfactions that are your's,in your Homoerotic Fantasies. I know,I know...when the lights went off,you stuck a flute in your Poosy. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Brokedick Whining cLUELESS Fhuqks are a RIOT!!! Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best and coming outta the closet.

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................
And the poorest sumbitch here resorts back to $$$$ ... whoda thunk it????
Oooops, laughing............................................................
Hay Queenie, im thinking yer a little boy with little syndrome, from what ive seen yer all mouth and no balls. Wanna go a few rounds? I’ll even come visit you, i can catch a hop out of Seattle and be there in no time. You need to watch who you screw with, and i will come visit. You just name the weapon or ill kick yer butt with my hands. I want to see you bleed little boy, i want to see if yer as tough as your mouth. I know where you live
Im thinking Queenie is a coward
Careful, rumor has it, she beat up a drunk Indian at man camp on the slope!!! This is from a legit source!! 😂😂
Oooops, LAUGHING!!!..........................................................................

Calm down boomers.

Changing stocks per? Someone on a forum or an actual company rep or press release? (Not to mention if that's a deal breaker, YOU can buy one from ag composite) And hard to find? Hard to find? About 45 on gunbroker right now...took me less than a minute...

Boomers booming....

I've got 9. I don't need to buy at GB prices. Stocks.....read the thread. Yes.....hard to find. Post up a link to a 7-08 in stock. Fuc k off, dikhead.

$1200+ for factory Fieldcraft with fiberglass stock plus at least $550 for AG Composites. Knock yourself out, dikhead.

BTW.....I have a 7-08 Fieldcraft. They are impossible to find now. And it shoots pretty good with factory 140 Partition. You find one....dikhead. Suc k me.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Changed out the scope to a Nightforce.

Ya know, im not riled very easy but seeing how he talks to folks, hes just a little boy man with a big mouth. I know where he lives and just have this uge to kick his arse, publicly

Calm down boomers.

Boomers booming....

Again....Fuc K off, you piece of fuc kin s hit.

Anyone with a 22-250 that wants a Browning Low Wall 260 PM Me
I have a 22-250. Should have bought 2. And mine is not for sale.....at any price.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Whatda want for the low wall cash wasp?
My old savage 110 22-250 shoots lights out, check them out
My Tikkas in 7mm-08 shoot better than that.

Similar weight, half the price.

P
Is there any specific brand? Got a friend thats a dealer, he swaps all the time. Pm me if ya want his number
People flaunting money seems to be a big theme on these threads.

P

You are the better man!!!!!

P

Dang right.

P

P

Dang right.

P

Holla!!!! Tikka's are SUPREME!!!!!!!! LOL.
Haha uncanny... “hunting rifles” section, folks want benchrest groups... people are funny
Originally Posted by Judman
Haha uncanny... “hunting rifles” section, folks want benchrest groups... people are funny

And Tikka's rule with the bestest benchrest groups!! LOL.

And Tikka's rule with the bestest benchrest groups!! LOL.

I mean........How can you beat a short action chambering in a long action action receiver that shoots groups better than any other rifle unproven? It's awesome!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Whatda want for the low wall cash wasp?

Wanting an even trade but then hell what we want and what we get can be a totally different thing
Originally Posted by Model70Fan

Sure is. If I had their money Africa would be booked right now and I wouldn't need to wrassle the wife over it. laugh
Armpit,

I know,I know...you stuck another flute in your poosy last night...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hell,maybe someday,someone will letcha' look at their Fieldcraft and you'll be able to actually tell folks you touched one. Hint. LAUGHING!.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for DREAMING.

As an aside,were you able to cram yourself back in the closet,so you can burst outta it again today?

Hint.

Phartsmeller,

Tikkas are "great",when all you can afford is a Tikka...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some folks simply shoot it all and side by each,but you "get" to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Again...you were gonna talk about how you've got your Teekers setup,but for some reason are more than a touch too embarrassed. Hint.

As "leverage",you can always cite how the Fieldcrafts are "tender",as per your version of "experience". Hint.

LAUGHING!

How far you shootin' again?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a RIOT! Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

WASP,

Is gonna take a VERY Dumb Fhuqk,to go for that! Good luck though.

Hint..................(grin)

ModelSchitty Fan,

Now don't go burstin' bubbles,swipin' Imagination and Pretend,because it's the ONLY thing melting Snowflakes have "got". Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Schit Rifle Swooners are MEAN. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Dooshmike,

Purrty funny,that she won't let you have a camera either,but you KNOW where to come and swipe good pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ever seen this one? Hint.

LAUGHING!

You'da' thunked,someone woulda' said sumptin' about the 223 and 75gr Target Boolits at 3150fps,though they's farrrrrrrrrrr too "tricky" for Droolers. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST and the oblivious HILARITY associated.

Hint.

Hay Queenie, im thinking yer a little boy with little syndrome, from what ive seen yer all mouth and no balls. Wanna go a few rounds? I’ll even come visit you, i can catch a hop out of Seattle and be there in no time. You need to watch who you screw with, and i will come visit. You just name the weapon or ill kick yer butt with my hands. I want to see you bleed little boy, i want to see if yer as tough as your mouth. I know where you live

I'm in and out of Elmendorf AFB all the time. Offered to meet and give him a chance to talk to me like that in person. He won't answer. Waste of time. He's a keyboard warrior and nothing else. Not worth getting your blood pressure up over.
I was reading this at the beginning and now the last 2 pages. Good thing I’m crippled up again so I can catch up. 🤪

Reading this while on hydro makes me GRIN! But then again all I have at the moment is my imagination and pretend because my [bleep] is planted firmly in the recliner with an ice pack on my knee.
BigStick is the autistic kid of 24hr, don't make fun of the handicapped.
...yet so many here are against abortion, even retroactively...
Stick,
You are one [bleep] hair of a notch above CumCowboys Youtube Channel!

Hint....
Congratukations?!

Hahaha
Well, nobody can accuse him of being a fraud because nobody in their right mind would molest equipment like he does.
I have a 22-250. Should have bought 2. And mine is not for sale.....at any price.

Hey crybaby boomer, why bitch and moan about how impossible they are to find? Since you got soooooo many? (Whicch they are not hard to find...obviously)

And keep your queer offers to yourself, I dont suck pecker like you and your boys.

Now please continue crying about a problem that doesn't exist....boom town is a silly place....
ClairVD,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS kchunt,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Didja' "forget" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore already? You poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

As an aside,don't "forget" that you "can't read" this...as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities,while peeking betwixt your trembling fingers.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

260Gal,

You've never not been couchbound,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Assburn,

I'm simply the gent,who shoots all the things you "get" to Dream about...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining and "living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

UPwhiner,

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that reading about The Outdoors and gawking at Splendid Pixels is as close as you'll EVER get...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a hoot! Hint.

Hint.

Alwaysindoors,

No need to wax eloquent upon your Man Lust Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Reality and actual Use,upsetting you so. Any luck securing the financing for "your" Fieldcraft yet? Didn't think so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

KenBitchigan,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS kchunt,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Didja' "forget" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore already? You poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

Just how can you "see" anything,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,you MAGNIFICENT Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Them 75's at 3150fps,sure are "TRICKY". Hint.

LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS fhuqktards never disappoint.

Hint.

Man I'm behind. First I've heard that Fieldcraft production was suspended. Bummer. Hope they eventually ramp it back up.

Hey crybaby boomer, why bitch and moan about how impossible they are to find? Since you got soooooo many? (Whicch they are not hard to find...obviously)

And keep your queer offers to yourself, I dont suck pecker like you and your boys.

Now please continue crying about a problem that doesn't exist....boom town is a silly place....

Triggered.....and a reincarnation of ??
For what it’s worth...

Talked to Barrett about the fieldcraft at SCI and that they have suspended production of the fieldcraft and will re-evaluate the fieldcraft in July. They needed to concentrate on their military contract and, in July, will weight how the contract is going vs restarting fieldcraft production. I mentioned hearing about a Kevlar stock vs carbon fiber, but he didn’t take that bait. Just kept repeating they will re-evaluate in July. Like it was scripted... “re-evaluate in July”
“Re-evaluate in July” sounds like business speak for “we’re making more profit off our .gov contract so the Fieldcraft is not a priority”.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
“Re-evaluate in July” sounds like business speak for “we’re making more profit off our .gov contract so the Fieldcraft is not a priority”.

That.

Or it just could be that they honestly don’t have the manpower to uphold their contract and fieldcraft production- so their priority is to uphold their contracted agreement.

I hope whoever it as had better material............
Does ‘boomer’ even bother anyone?
Originally Posted by NH K9

Nope. I'm not even bothered by him claiming me and my boys suck peckers. It just don't horn me up much after seeing all of the stuff posted here over the years.

Nope. I'm not even bothered by him claiming me and my boys suck peckers. It just don't horn me up much after seeing all of the stuff posted here over the years.

That’s some PG rated stuff right there around the ‘Fire anymore.

Right? Especially for a [bleep] beggin for a fella to suck his dik. Phuuckin losers...

What is this one? details?

Right? Especially for a [bleep] beggin for a fella to suck his dik. Phuuckin losers...

Lol. I’m sure I did something to deserve this. I can’t wait for his next post.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

That model is known as "Perfection"
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

That’s just one of the 22” threaded 6.5’s. Heavier contour and cerakoted. It’s about 5 ozs heavier than the standard 21”.
Shammo,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing to exit your quivering lips is a Whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are a crack head.
KenBitchigan,

Didja' "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet AGAIN...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………..

spaz29,

You CLUELESS Brokedick Whining Fhuqking Droolers are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...……………

Spot',

Do you actually "think" ANY of these Brokedick Whining Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,really shot a Fieldcraft? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I only gun .003" constricted Alpha,fed with '17,lit by 200's and squirting a Moly 147 Smooch and can easily arrange clusters in the mid .4's,as per whim. BUT understand,I'm a little bit whole bunch good with a rifle and know my way around a 'press. Hint.

Mechanically,as .473" S/A's go...they are simply without fhuqking peer. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Thank me later.

Hint...…………

'crick,

Do not tease TheBigCry for re-guessing,as it's her only "move". Hint. Congratulations?!?

She can "almost" "afford" a camera. ALMOST. Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart for Lying.

Hint.

Laughing!...…………….

PaulBurnedHard,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",at your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!...………

JBobs4cock,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Cock Gawkin' Peter Puffers are a HOOT!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,for crushing yet another closet.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………………….

6MumbleMumble,

You're in the wrong place,to troll for Food Stamps...'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart for Lying And Panhandling.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...………..

Brad,

Ain't it a hoot,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try and "talk" rifles...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Fence Hopping Farce.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...…………

'boy,

Fieldcrafts are Skookum +P++.

Hint...……...

Truly the face of insanity
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Model70Fan

Sure is. If I had their money Africa would be booked right now and I wouldn't need to wrassle the wife over it. laugh

There is lots that can be said about wrassling with the wife! 👍 😉
I thought Barrett only made large .50 caliber semi-auto rifles. What I see in picks are typical mass-produced bolt action rifles, nothing worth arguing over.
Originally Posted by Slavek
I thought Barrett only made large .50 caliber semi-auto rifles. What I see in picks are typical mass-produced bolt action rifles, nothing worth arguing over.

LOL.

What you get is 80-90% of a Melvin for half the money, and much quicker........

if you're quick!

...the cumulative knowledge of a life lived by "reading" pictures....
I bought everything Barrett had left. Lots of 21" 308's, several 25-06's and 270's. And before anyone asks....they didn't have any 6.5 Creedmoors left. Cody is getting an add together to email out and we'll post it on our Facebook page. He's also getting all the links ready for the website. Please don't send me PM's. You'll get pissed when someone buys them before I can respond.

I truly believe they were the best lightweight production rifle ever assembled.
I bought everything Barrett had left. Lots of 21" 308's, several 25-06's and 270's. And before anyone asks....they didn't have any 6.5 Creedmoors left. Cody is getting an add together to email out and we'll post it on our Facebook page. He's also getting all the links ready for the website. Please don't send me PM's. You'll get pissed when someone buys them before I can respond.

crap ... my poor wallet
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

...the cumulative knowledge of a life lived by "reading" pictures....

I’ll be waiting on that email!
I thought it was just me.
https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/ss-1706051028199

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/72563

One 6.5 Creed.........better jump

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/81779
I'm not sure who's worse, BigSchtick or Glockdoofus in the Handgun Forum.
Out of stock. I just bought it. Thanks for the link.
There were 8 offerings yesterday at Whittaker’s website . Both twists of the 270. Threaded and unthreaded 308,s, 25-06s, threaded 22-250, a 22” black and green Creedmoor , and a 6mm Creedmoor

A few only showed ONE in inventory while the 21” 308 showed TWENTY in stock.

Thanks Darrick for the heads up.
Welcome!

We still have 21” 308’s, both twists on the 270’s, (2) 21” 243’s, 25-06’s and maybe something else. FYI - the 243’s are priced wrong. They’re supposed to be $1559.99 like the others. If you buy them, I’ll credit your card back the difference. I’ll get it fixed tomorrow, but I wouldn’t linger through the night if you’re interested.
Welcome!

We still have 21” 308’s, both twists on the 270’s, (2) 21” 243’s, 25-06’s and maybe something else. FYI - the 243’s are priced wrong. They’re supposed to be $1559.99 like the others. If you buy them, I’ll credit your card back the difference. I’ll get it fixed tomorrow, but I wouldn’t linger through the night if you’re interested.

I saw the higher priced 243s tonight and wondered why the price difference. That’s cool they had ONE jungle green and black 6.5 CM left. Overrun?
Nope. It’s been in our inventory for a while. We had several at one time. They disappeared quickly once they suspended production.

I agree.
Welcome!

Is the 1-10" 270 actually 21" barrel? Not aware they made those.

I have a 1-10" 270 with a 24" barrel.
Welcome!

It’s a typo
Welcome!

It’s a typo

But they did make 270’s with both 1-10” and 1-9” twists?
Welcome!

It’s a typo

But they did make 270’s with both 1-10” and 1-9” twists?

Yes. That’s my understanding .

I agree.

Oh How Would You know===> Just kidding, I know you have more Fieldcrafts than Whittakers.

We still have... both twists on the 270’s, (2) 21” 243’s, 25-06’s and maybe something else.

The overall length on both rifles on Whittaker's site is the same... so I vote typo also.

Jerry
Surprised that no one has tagged the .270 with the 1:9" twist...
Originally Posted by Orion2000

You’re up next. Do it.
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker

I agree.

Oh How Would You know===> Just kidding, I know you have more Fieldcrafts than Whittakers.

Jerry

The fact that Darrik is speaking of them in the past tense says a lot. I hope he’s wrong.

I agree.

Jerry

The fact that Darrik is speaking of them in the past tense says a lot. I hope he’s wrong.

I wasn't looking to spend $1600, but that's why I grabbed the last threaded model in stock yesterday.
yeah that word WERE cost me a few dollars also
Originally Posted by Orion2000

You’re up next. Do it.

I would have driven down and picked it up in person if it had been Left Hand. Factory 1:9" twist is still tempting even tho it is Right Hand.

Instead, took the Left Hand .270 KS out, checked zero, smacked a little steel out to 350 yards. Then dinked around zero'ing a VX6 1x6 on the LH .375H&H. Might check on it again tomorrow... smile
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

I agree.

Jerry

I wasn't looking to spend $1600, but that's why I grabbed the last threaded model in stock yesterday.

308?
Yes.

I agree.

Jerry

No Kidding...

I did not agree with all of their choices for the .223 sized action (specifically mag. box length), But one or two were on the list anyway. Jeeez they were talking about doing it in either 6.8 SPC or 6.5 Grendel.

Hopefully once their Govt. contract runs it's course they'll get back to it... But maybe not?

Jerry
Also the Internet rumor of a "lesser" stock if/when production resumes.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Yes.

I had it in my cart and put it back. Addicted. Lol
Welcome!

All long actions have 24” barrels. The 270’s were made with both 9” and 10” twist. The reason I designated some as 21” was because the short action cartridges that were offered in 21” barrels were also offered in an 18” threaded barrel. Not trying to confuse anyone. No typos that I see. My grammar and comma usage could be suspect though!

And I still can’t believe the 243’s are there. Is everybody drunk? What about the 6mm Creedmoor?
Welcome!

All long actions have 24” barrels. The 270’s were made with both 9” and 10” twist. The reason I designated some as 21” was because the short action cartridges that were offered in 21” barrels were also offered in an 18” threaded barrel. Not trying to confuse anyone. No typos that I see. My grammar and comma usage could be suspect though!

And I still can’t believe the 243’s are there. Is everybody drunk? What about the 6mm Creedmoor?

what you choose .... 243 or 6 mm creedmoor?
Welcome!

I’d be buying if I didn’t already have them. But yea. Everybody’s probably drunk. Lol.
Welcome!

I’d be buying if I didn’t already have them. But yea. Everybody’s probably drunk. Lol.

6mm creedmoor is sold. now I might buy a 308
Cabelas is showing the 6mm in limited stock online for 1499 if anyone is interested.
Can someone explain why the 21” 1:10 308’s aren’t selling?
They have my interest....
Originally Posted by covejeepsxj

I’m wondering the same
Originally Posted by covejeepsxj

If I was buying another one, that would be my choice. A 308 is an excellent deer round , ammo is available everywhere at good prices. I have 4 7-08's or I would have bought one already.
The Cali kid is going to come along and buy them all.
What's the best scope mounting choice for the fieldcraft.... I've noticed several pic rails.. what about the Leupold pic rail? Tallys look good also.
Say a person had a mint condition, tack driving, Fieldcraft in 30-06, and he was toying with the idea of selling it because he has 6 other 06's. What would one be worth?

Thanks
HeavyBarrel
Originally Posted by HeavyBarrel
Say a person had a mint condition, tack driving, Fieldcraft in 30-06, and he was toying with the idea of selling it because he has 6 other 06's. What would one be worth?

Thanks
HeavyBarrel

Depends on who wants a 06. Kinda like a 308 fieldcraft.

Thanks
HeavyBarrel

$1100 real quick or $1200 kinda quick , $1300 or more may take a bit
Originally Posted by Remington280
What's the best scope mounting choice for the fieldcraft.... I've noticed several pic rails.. what about the Leupold pic rail? Tallys look good also.

I’m pleased with the Talley rail.

I have Talley 20MOA pic rails and Leupold Backcountry 20MOA on Fieldcrafts. I prefer the Leupold.

Thanks
HeavyBarrel

They’re $1500 new. $1300 used would be a good price for the seller. I just bought a used like new in box 270 with Talley Ltwts for $1285 shipped.

Or you can sit on it for 6 months and maybe get more.
If mounting a 1” scope, I’d just go with Talley Ltwts. Personal preference.

Thanks
HeavyBarrel

They’re $1500 new. $1300 used would be a good price for the seller. I just bought a used like new in box 270 with Talley Ltwts for $1285 shipped.

A 30-06 sold here not long ago. Do a search. I can’t remember what it sold for. I was tempted.

Thanks
HeavyBarrel

A 30-06 sold here not long ago. Do a search. I can’t remember what it sold for. I was tempted.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ue/barrett-fieldcraft-30-06#Post14482059

Thanks
HeavyBarrel

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ue/barrett-fieldcraft-30-06#Post14482059

And there’s a WTB. Probably still outstanding.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rue/wanted-30-06-fieldcraft#Post14530217
I have a short action Fieldcraft (21" 6.5 CM) and have wanted to add another with the 24" heavier contoured barrel, so a 1:9 twist 270 should be arriving from Whittakers shortly...
Originally Posted by JGray
I have a short action Fieldcraft (21" 6.5 CM) and have wanted to add another with the 24" heavier contoured barrel, so a 1:9 twist 270 should be arriving from Whittakers shortly...

What contour is the 270 24" barrel?

What contour is the 270 24" barrel?

24" #2. This is my first LA....and I like it. But it will probably be my only LA.

There's one less 308 at Whittaker's now. Get them while you can!
There's one less 308 at Whittaker's now. Get them while you can!

I had one in and out of my cart a few times!
Deciding on a 308 or 270...Hummm
I want a 308 with the #2 contour but they ain't making that one 😫
Deciding on a 308 or 270...Hummm

270!
Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Been wanting a FC since Ive been seeing all the positive reports on it, but havent been able to see or finger one after looking for a year. Last week, walked in SW in Wasilla, went back to the gun counter and asked if they had one. Guy said he thinks so. Goes and pulls one out of the rack in 6.5 CM(what I was looking for) and hands it to me. After shouldering it a few times and giving it a good look over, I bought it. While he was doing paperwork, I noticed that the barrel looked longer than 21", so I looked on the box and it was a 24" barrel. Stoked to say the least! Question for all you FC owners, will the Talley lows work with a Swaro Z3 3-10x42? Thanks.
Originally Posted by UpTop
Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Been wanting a FC since Ive been seeing all the positive reports on it, but havent been able to see or finger one after looking for a year. Last week, walked in SW in Wasilla, went back to the gun counter and asked if they had one. Guy said he thinks so. Goes and pulls one out of the rack in 6.5 CM(what I was looking for) and hands it to me. After shouldering it a few times and giving it a good look over, I bought it. While he was doing paperwork, I noticed that the barrel looked longer than 21", so I looked on the box and it was a 24" barrel. Stoked to say the least! Question for all you FC owners, will the Talley lows work with a Swaro Z3 3-10x42? Thanks.

Yes. Lows will be perfect. And congrats!
i just took delivery of my “6 creed” FC from whittakers sale last fall. had it in layaway jail for a minute while i bought christmas presents. anyhoo ...

i have never seen a production rifle like this. fit and finish is flawless and the balance is perfect. it is a turnkey rifle. i wish i could convert the rest of my rifle collection (except the 223 montana) into fieldcrafts.
Originally Posted by n8dawg6
i just took delivery of my “6 creed” FC from whittakers sale last fall. had it in layaway jail for a minute while i bought christmas presents. anyhoo ...

i have never seen a production rifle like this. fit and finish is flawless and the balance is perfect. it is a turnkey rifle. i wish i could convert the rest of my rifle collection (except the 223 montana) into fieldcrafts.

Agree on all points, except I wanna keep my Low Walls if that's okay.

Yeah....308 and/or 7-08 with a 22" #2 threaded, would get me to purchase real fast even though I have no "need" for one.

The cerakoted, threaded, 22" #2 6.5 CM is perfect for my use.....I don't know why I keep thinking of another.

All I do to a new one is:

1) adjust the Timney down to 2-1/4 lbs
2) take apart the bolt and clean and grease the threads (to help easy bolt lift)
3) degrease all the holes and screws
4) mount a scope making sure the front screw doesn't contact the barrel threads
5) drill out the excess bedding material in the pillars so I know there's no contact
6) Run a patch down the bore and shoot

All easy stuff.

2) take apart the bolt and clean and grease the threads (to help easy bolt lift)
5) drill out the excess bedding material in the pillars so I know there's no contact

All easy stuff.

And TIG the bolt handle? wink

All easy stuff.

And TIG the bolt handle? wink

Ha. Yea......maybe.
I've noticed some of you have problems with the handle..... it must be pinned.

All easy stuff.

bolt lift did feel a little stiff but i figured it was just the spring. im actually completely fine with the trigger pull outta the box.

also have read a bunch of stock complaints on here relating to LOP and “closed” grip but when i actually shouldered the thing i thought it was fantastic. and im a guy w short arms who usually doesnt do well with a long LOP.
I've noticed some of you have problems with the handle..... it must be pinned.

Yes....it's pinned. I had a problem with a loose handle on a 243 that had another issue that was already going to be taken care of by Barrett. They sent me a return label and only had it maybe a couple of weeks. Came back perfect.
I shouldered one about 2 months ago and have been wanting one ever since. I was impressed with the fit and function.... so I finally pulled the trigger on the 6mm creedmoor. I hope it shoots as good as it looks.
Now I'm wanting another one...… dang this is addictive.... I'm going to be like 257heaven soon.
Now I'm wanting another one...… dang this is addictive.... I'm going to be like 257heaven soon.

LOL. I also bought another 6mm CM and another 22-250 on GB yesterday. Looking to sell a few Kimbers in the coming days/weeks. And no....I don't have a 223 Montana.
Any word on when Barrett will start producing left handed Fieldcraft rifles?

LOL
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz

LOL

Right after the 280 ai with a 3.6” mag box.
laugh

LOL

laugh

The 280AI isn't planned until after the new action for .223's.

LOL

laugh

Dammit Jay. Ya just ruined my afternoon!!!
At least the 22 creedmoor will precede them both.
Wish I had a 7mm ......

LOL

laugh

I'm thinking about sending off a 22-250 Fieldcraft to make a 22 CM out of it. Not sure that I want the expense of a new chambering to reload for.

A 280AI would be cool. But it would still have the 3.4" box.

LOL

laugh

really not sure why the thing would need to be any smaller for a .223. approx 5 lb gun, 21 in barrel ... its already as compact as youd want.

LOL

laugh

Good point!...I forgot about the 22CM. Maybe there will be another new cartridge introduced that will push them all back......there's such a shortage of good chamberings available to choose from we really must have another (someone add an eye roll for me).

I'm thinking about sending off a 22-250 Fieldcraft to make a 22 CM out of it. Not sure that I want the expense of a new chambering to reload for.

A 280AI would be cool. But it would still have the 3.4" box.

really not sure why the thing would need to be any smaller for a .223. approx 5 lb gun, 21 in barrel ... its already as compact as youd want.

I'd choose the 22CM over the 22-250 if given the choice from the start but I'd not undo a 22-250 that was done right to redo it into a 22CM.

I was joking about the .223 action and I agree there was no need for it, just mode the bolt/mag box/bolt stop (as needed) and use the current short action....leaving the mag box generous.

If they were going to put in that kind of effort, increasing the long action's length to allow more mag box room....like the "soon to be introduced" model AKwolverine mentioned.....rather than a new .223 action would be something to look at. It was part of the reason for my post.

One thing about Barrett though....what they do, they do really well. I'm with SAS in his belief they what they rolled out was the best lightweight rifle right out of the box ever massed produced.
I just received a 6.5 with #2 contour barrel, first Fieldcraft I have handled. I am impressed and I can see what all the fuss is about. Talleys arrive this afternoon and it will head to the range tomorrow. If it shoots half as good as most I have seen here I will be pretty happy. I am tempted to grab a 30-06 while they are still around, very nice rifles.

Agreed.
As it is, I keep going and looking at the .308s. Probably good that they’re not the shorter, threaded versions.

George

I'd choose the 22CM over the 22-250 if given the choice from the start but I'd not undo a 22-250 that was done right to redo it into a 22CM.

Good advice. I think you're right.
There is a 6.5 cm Special Edition Cerakote 22" barrel for sale over on Snipers Hide classifieds.
Originally Posted by lone wolf
There is a 6.5 cm Special Edition Cerakote 22" barrel for sale over on Snipers Hide classifieds.

Got a link
https://www.rokslide.com/forums/thr...creedmoor-22inch-special-edition.161428/
Patiently waiting until SAS drops the price on the 308’s!

Haha haha.
Cove,

Same!
X3 but make mine another 25-06
© 24hourcampfire