-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Want" is an Emotion,I talk Facts and Physics,whether your Estrogen Levels can handle it or not. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Admittedly,I've never seen a Light Rifle and I think we can ALL agree,that a 17 Rem won't/can't kill Deer. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Secondly,I've never even heard of,let alone seen a 204,until your mention of same. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now it'll come as a "surprise",ONLY to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that COAL and RPM do not effect weight,balance or handling. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

What you STUPID Fhuqks seemingly cannot begin to fhuqking fathom,is that RPM and COAL done right,along with Throat Geometry moderation,levels the Playing Field. You CLUELESS Fhuqks can "flaunt" your Retardation,with schit as STUPID as yourselves,while the astute simply connect dots and laugh at the gyrations. Hint.

'Course that seems rather SCARY to you fhuqking Retards,but you've been doing it all along in Bajillions of OEM offerings,less even fhuqking KNOWING it. That is why Oblivious Humor is always the fhuqking best and it's a shame none of you CLUELESS Fhuqks,can savvy the depths of your Retardation. Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

I wonder what a 7" RPM 223 would do with 40's?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Many small companies that make great products are done in by not having a great business mind. Not saying that's the case here, but it is a lot of times. There's that dirty word that so many are afraid of--"expand". Then again, maybe normal markups aren't enough when you've gotten used to government/military profit margins.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Many small companies that make great products are done in by not having a great business mind. Not saying that's the case here, but it is a lot of times. There's that dirty word that so many are afraid of--"expand". Then again, maybe normal markups aren't enough when you've gotten used to government/military profit margins.

The Company is not done in.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I love how some act like barrett has axed the fieldcraft. They have suspended production to pump out as many .gov guns as possible.

Calm down boomers.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/08/20.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by UPhiker

The Company is not done in.

I'm just saying that they may be missing a great opportunity by not expanding. As Colt should have learned several times, you shouldn't always depend on govt contracts. Sometimes they dry up and in the meantime, you've alienated your commercial customers.

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by cgr1971
I don't want them to hang, I'm not shooting deer with them or shooting past 200 yards. I live in western PA, lots of hills and lots of trees. Other than groundhog hunting, I never shoot past 200 yards and am more likely to shoot 20 yards than past 100 yards. We hunt predators at night or with foxhounds, either way, the shooting isn't long distance. We are on foot moving a lot though so the ultra light guns are preferred.

If I wanted to shoot deer with a .224 calbier, I have a Fieldcraft 22-250, and a 223 Montana. I don't need two more 22's and like the 17 and 204 for predators or varmint shooting where ricochet's are a concern.

I never mentioned the twist, just the magazine since I'm not worried about seating long bullets. My Kimber 223 is a 1-9 and shoots 52 and 55 grainers fine, just spins them a little faster.

RPM + Velocity + Coal is what makes the 17 and 204 do what they do best.
If I was rebarreling into a 20 cal. and a barrel company offered a 7T my attention would be caught.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VernAK
A very nice buck Stick!

300 postings of that same picture ago I would've agreed with you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I love how some act like barrett has axed the fieldcraft. They have suspended production to pump out as many .gov guns as possible.

Calm down boomers.

Umm....yea. That's what their website states. But they will be stopping production of some chamberings and apparently will be changing stocks. And they're hard to find now. Most here are calmer than you.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike,

Yet again,I reckon I'm plum flattered. I KNOW you can't gather a picture all by yourself and you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

How come every good picture in "your" album,was taken by me? Perhaps you'll be the first Do Nothing Kchunt to Whine herself "happy"? You want that answer now,or later? Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST,which is Whining and Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Calm down boomers.

Umm....yea. That's what their website states. But they will be stopping production of some chamberings and apparently will be changing stocks. And they're hard to find now. Most here are calmer than you.

Changing stocks per? Someone on a forum or an actual company rep or press release? (Not to mention if that's a deal breaker, YOU can buy one from ag composite) And hard to find? Hard to find? About 45 on gunbroker right now...took me less than a minute...

Boomers booming....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/08/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Dooshmike,

Yet again,I reckon I'm plum flattered. I KNOW you can't gather a picture all by yourself and you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

How come every good picture in "your" album,was taken by me? Perhaps you'll be the first Do Nothing Kchunt to Whine herself "happy"? You want that answer now,or later? Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST,which is Whining and Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Dream on dreamer. I have none of your pics. And I've shown many of mine through the years.....once. Once I show a pic that's probably the last I'll share it. I know you think everybody dotes on you and all you share. But I don't. I see you as a sad man lying in a bed of your own making. I don't live vicariously through you because I view you as having failed in life. I pity you.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Calm down boomers.

Half the time people complain the troops aren’t getting the great gear they should have, a company puts a pause on one bolt gun to make excellent stuff for the troops and now that company is being mauled???? Again, Barrett has been at this for a bit. I’m sure if they can turn a buck they will be back to making Fieldcrafts.

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I rather enjoying Melting Snowflakes doing their BEST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Alwaysindoors is still scraping for a downpayment and hoping to find someone to Co-sign. Dooshmike is up to her usual CLUELESS bullschit,which is assuredly no "Act". Like a fhuqking herd of Pelosi's,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks never disappoint in Oblivious Humor. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now Brokedicks are trying the "Can't Find One" Ploy,to cover their version of a Pay Check. EPIC fhuqking humor!!!! Hint.

Ronnie & Co. will outlast all of you Fhuqktards and as a not soooooo "curious" aside for the astute,but News for Droolers...the Private Sector invents ALL the good schit. Hint.

Bless your hearts for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You have kinda clowned yourself out.

At least here on the Internet.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Duncle Clowny = Big Stick

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I think I’ll just start calling you queenie, you kinda remind me of a gay boy we left beatup and bleeding in the barracks. HI QUEENIE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shammo,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing to exit your quivering lips is a Whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Go have as many drinks as it takes,to become "brazen" enough,to TRY and "talk" rifles. Mainly because it'll be funnier than fhuqk! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...keep pinching them pennies and someday you may be able to afford your own Avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. In fairness however,we both KNOW a Fieldcraft ain't in the cards for ya'. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Alwaysindoors,

You able to secure the Financing yet,for "your" Fieldcraft...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Well,at least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Whining and Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Armpit,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe any of the SWEET Satisfactions that are your's,in your Homoerotic Fantasies. I know,I know...when the lights went off,you stuck a flute in your Poosy. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Brokedick Whining cLUELESS Fhuqks are a RIOT!!! Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best and coming outta the closet.

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And the poorest sumbitch here resorts back to $$$$ ... whoda thunk it????

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops, laughing............................................................

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hay Queenie, im thinking yer a little boy with little syndrome, from what ive seen yer all mouth and no balls. Wanna go a few rounds? I’ll even come visit you, i can catch a hop out of Seattle and be there in no time. You need to watch who you screw with, and i will come visit. You just name the weapon or ill kick yer butt with my hands. I want to see you bleed little boy, i want to see if yer as tough as your mouth. I know where you live

Last edited by sandpit; 02/08/20.
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (338reddog, 2ndwind, 117LBS, 204guy, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 31 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,784
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.