Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Phartsmeller,

Keep in mind,that some folks are simply afforded the luxuries of shooting it all(and then some),side by each,while you "get" to read about it and look at the pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Feel free to wax eloquent upon Teeker particulars,simply because it will be funnier than fhuqk,if you are STUPID enough to "try". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...…………………………..

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Old Dead Bear pictures taken when the midget was 200 lbs lighter never fail to amuse.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oldelkkchunt,

I VERY much enjoy the fact,that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It weren't my intent to horn you up,as you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,but your taste in men can't be slighted. You keep "living" vicariously,as you drool uncontrollably. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just a few more days and the Troll will be back at work and better content will be posted here.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
What kind of accuracy are you guys seeing out of the Fieldcraft ?

I read some of the gun trade rags (magazines) about it early on, they were says amazingly accurate and getting 1” groups... which to me is not amazing at all

I’m seeing groups between 0.5-0.75 MOA with the preferred load of 147’s and H4350.

I get that and better from my $500 stainless Tikkas.

Wait for it...

P

I've seen better accuracy from $250 Savages, too. Accuracy is but one component of a well-executed rifle design.

The barrel on my FC certainly doesn't shine as brightly as some I see reported here, but it's plenty good enough to enable me to wack small pieces of steel and flesh at long distances. Keep in mind I'm talking 5-shot groups, not 3.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's never not amusing to see the resident Geriatric Ward,doing their best,with what incredibly little they "have" to work with! Fhuqking HILARIOUS,that the brazen Window Lickers cain't remember their exalted Imaginary Pretend Ignore declarations! Hint. Congratulations?!?

You fhuqking CLUELESS Droolers crack me up. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.........................

Jordan,

Just a touch "brisk" today and where in other parts of the World they'd declare a National Emergency,we simply call it "Thursday morning".(grin)

[Linked Image]

I reckon a Fieldcraft Smoochin' a 147 ELD and steered with a 6x MQ,would plum dazzle a few Bajillion Window Lickers.,Though in fairness,I'm VERY "surprised" that Phartsmeller didn't try to "tell" me about rifles.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Funny she mentions geriatrics. Even stumpies with cone heads need a date too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Did She say something?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
alwaysindoors,

In fairness,I've never seen a stump I've made. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon the magnitude. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Oldelkkchunt,

What Brand of diapers do you generally wear at night,I'll Mail you a box...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy the fact,that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............................

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Shim finally passed out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Alwaysindoors,

Elkkchunt has had a VERY full day of Drooling,Slurring and fending countless Seizures,so don't be too hard on her,for schitting her pants and taking a nap. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Another scoop of very WELL founded Insecurity for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............................

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Stick,

the best short action “action” on the planet ... that’s quiet a claim.

Specifically what attributes make this one better... or did you mean in it’s class (mountain rifle) ?

Maybe compare it to something like the Surgeon action

Last edited by Spotshooter; 01/30/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmmm...firstly,Preston is/was a Clueless Prick and Surgeon's new Ownership sank the ship. Hint.

FC's are straight,lithe and incorporate a 3"+ COAL,along with (5) 8-40 base fasteners. Bolt arc is trite,lockup is fhuqking money and they just "happen" to ship with AG Composite handles. Extraction is robust,bolt handles are stout and there's nothing to "wish" for,which just happens to frost a cake nicely.

I reckon I should toss a receiver diameter spout on one,if only for giggles and CLUELESS Fhuqking Naysayers. Hint.

No wonder you are stumped,with a 308 "build". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................................

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Stumped... smile

Thanks for the summation.., there are just so many good actions out there today, I just wondered what order you were rating the value of what features / things...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd agree they are (were?) the best value for the price.

I had a bolt handle loosen on a 243 and Barrett fixed it when they fixed a cosmetic problem (barrel contour). I read here about another loose bolt handle. But it's a very simple fix for anybody that can run a TIG welder.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Finally able to get home and a bit of Mail had arrived. Should be plenty of fuel,for a Melting Snowflake Whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
how Was the geriatric ward you speak of? Any red heads?

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,757
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.