Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you set upon your couchbound kchunt and feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Don't "forget",that you "can't read" this,as you peek betwixt your trembling fingers. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie!

[Linked Image]

I thought I'd seen one of them scopes before?!? Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Brad,

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,but in fairness,your high pitched nasal Whine,sure is soothin'...you "lucky"kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the hilarity,of not being equipped to fathom the magnitude and forced to use yourself as a "barometer". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

'7,

You'll not regret that.

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmmmmmm...it might even shoot,while adding even more Insecurities for The Whiners. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No-turn 224 BR. Hint.

Shot fair to middlin' in it's A5,so I reckon the theme will continue. Hint.

At least now you "lucky" kchunts,can say you've "seen" one. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Crying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
With Barrett stopping production I'm tempted to pick up another in a short action 21" barrel.
I don't need it by any means but the want is still there. Thinking 243 or 6MM Creedmoor if I do end up pursuing it.

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
D
Does northland or anyone make a spin on barrel for the Howa? A “Howage?”

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd rather Kreedmire than 243Win,but obviously have multiples of each. The 243Win plays VERY nicely in the Fieldcraft,as the mechanics are stellar.

Hint...............

David,

Criterion will do it,but you'll be waiting.

Go 700,just for the instant gratification,as components abound and are laying in wait.

Hint.................

Sorta calm today.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Spoke to one of Barrett’s guys today in TN and he said the FC will be re-introduced with a fiberglass stock, so it’s a bit more cost effective. All else will remain the same, according to him.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by KH1473
Spoke to one of Barrett’s guys today in TN and he said the FC will be re-introduced with a fiberglass stock, so it’s a bit more cost effective. All else will remain the same, according to him.

Hmm. I wonder when this will be happening. Wonder what the cost difference will be. Wonder how it will change the weight.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, they have too many government contracts to build the gun, but if they build it cheaper, they will find a way to make more. Sounds perfectly logical.
Cost effective to them, it sounds like. Less money into a product selling for the same price as before.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Did he give any indication of timeframe?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Switching from carbon fiber to fiberglass will generally mean added weight. They had a really good thing going....hopefully the quality will still be there even if heavier.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The writing on the wall was not hard for me to read.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Well, there’s a nice one on Gunbroker 😊

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Well, there’s a nice one on Gunbroker 😊

I'm guessing that's your 21" 6.5 CM. I was looking at that one this afternoon.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
He didn’t have a time frame but said it should knock enough $ off to make it more affordable for more folks

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess this is good news, instead of just “suspending production...for now.” Maybe we can buy the stocks directly from AGC once they make the change and trip the takeoffs? Wonder who will producing their new fiberglass stock (B & C, or HSP)? I wouldn’t be mad if they got Bansner to build his stock for the Fieldcraft. Glad they didn’t chose to go with a plastic stock (I think). Hopefully they will bring them back sooner than later.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
He didn’t have a time frame but said it should knock enough $ off to make it more affordable for more folks

Yeah, I dont get that. I'm sure that anyone that can afford one for $1,500 could have afforded one for $1,800.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I will believe resumed production or a design change (stock change also) when i see it. They were discounted at various retailers for at least a year.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT! That no matter the slogan,sticker,or color of the box...that alwaysindoors simply remans a Whining Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Too fhuqking funny and I simply shoot the thangs.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Stick,

Your “girlfriend” must have left you. Can’t you patch and air “her” back up?

I hope this doesn’t mean you won’t take me fishing . Laughing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Glad I got one before they fixed it. I suppose a few more ounces wouldn't hurt a 7-08 much.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,711
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.