Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Anyone with a 22-250 that wants a Browning Low Wall 260 PM Me

Whatda want for the low wall cash wasp?

Wanting an even trade but then hell what we want and what we get can be a totally different thing

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Model70Fan
People flaunting money seems to be a big theme on these threads.

Sure is. If I had their money Africa would be booked right now and I wouldn't need to wrassle the wife over it. laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Armpit,

I know,I know...you stuck another flute in your poosy last night...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hell,maybe someday,someone will letcha' look at their Fieldcraft and you'll be able to actually tell folks you touched one. Hint. LAUGHING!.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for DREAMING.

As an aside,were you able to cram yourself back in the closet,so you can burst outta it again today?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Phartsmeller,

Tikkas are "great",when all you can afford is a Tikka...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some folks simply shoot it all and side by each,but you "get" to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Again...you were gonna talk about how you've got your Teekers setup,but for some reason are more than a touch too embarrassed. Hint.

As "leverage",you can always cite how the Fieldcrafts are "tender",as per your version of "experience". Hint.

LAUGHING!

How far you shootin' again?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a RIOT! Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

WASP,

Is gonna take a VERY Dumb Fhuqk,to go for that! Good luck though.

Hint..................(grin)

ModelSchitty Fan,

Now don't go burstin' bubbles,swipin' Imagination and Pretend,because it's the ONLY thing melting Snowflakes have "got". Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Schit Rifle Swooners are MEAN. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Dooshmike,

Purrty funny,that she won't let you have a camera either,but you KNOW where to come and swipe good pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ever seen this one? Hint.

LAUGHING!

You'da' thunked,someone woulda' said sumptin' about the 223 and 75gr Target Boolits at 3150fps,though they's farrrrrrrrrrr too "tricky" for Droolers. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST and the oblivious HILARITY associated.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by sandpit
Hay Queenie, im thinking yer a little boy with little syndrome, from what ive seen yer all mouth and no balls. Wanna go a few rounds? I’ll even come visit you, i can catch a hop out of Seattle and be there in no time. You need to watch who you screw with, and i will come visit. You just name the weapon or ill kick yer butt with my hands. I want to see you bleed little boy, i want to see if yer as tough as your mouth. I know where you live

I'm in and out of Elmendorf AFB all the time. Offered to meet and give him a chance to talk to me like that in person. He won't answer. Waste of time. He's a keyboard warrior and nothing else. Not worth getting your blood pressure up over.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was reading this at the beginning and now the last 2 pages. Good thing I’m crippled up again so I can catch up. 🤪

Reading this while on hydro makes me GRIN! But then again all I have at the moment is my imagination and pretend because my [bleep] is planted firmly in the recliner with an ice pack on my knee.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
BigStick is the autistic kid of 24hr, don't make fun of the handicapped.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
...yet so many here are against abortion, even retroactively...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Stick,
You are one [bleep] hair of a notch above CumCowboys Youtube Channel!

Hint....
Congratukations?!

Hahaha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well, nobody can accuse him of being a fraud because nobody in their right mind would molest equipment like he does.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I have a 22-250. Should have bought 2. And mine is not for sale.....at any price.

Hey crybaby boomer, why bitch and moan about how impossible they are to find? Since you got soooooo many? (Whicch they are not hard to find...obviously)

And keep your queer offers to yourself, I dont suck pecker like you and your boys.

Now please continue crying about a problem that doesn't exist....boom town is a silly place....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/09/20.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ClairVD,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS kchunt,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Didja' "forget" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore already? You poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

As an aside,don't "forget" that you "can't read" this...as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities,while peeking betwixt your trembling fingers.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

260Gal,

You've never not been couchbound,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Assburn,

I'm simply the gent,who shoots all the things you "get" to Dream about...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining and "living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

UPwhiner,

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that reading about The Outdoors and gawking at Splendid Pixels is as close as you'll EVER get...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

Alwaysindoors,

No need to wax eloquent upon your Man Lust Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Reality and actual Use,upsetting you so. Any luck securing the financing for "your" Fieldcraft yet? Didn't think so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

KenBitchigan,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS kchunt,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Didja' "forget" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore already? You poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

Just how can you "see" anything,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,you MAGNIFICENT Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Them 75's at 3150fps,sure are "TRICKY". Hint.

LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS fhuqktards never disappoint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Man I'm behind. First I've heard that Fieldcraft production was suspended. Bummer. Hope they eventually ramp it back up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I have a 22-250. Should have bought 2. And mine is not for sale.....at any price.

Hey crybaby boomer, why bitch and moan about how impossible they are to find? Since you got soooooo many? (Whicch they are not hard to find...obviously)

And keep your queer offers to yourself, I dont suck pecker like you and your boys.

Now please continue crying about a problem that doesn't exist....boom town is a silly place....

Triggered.....and a reincarnation of ??

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
For what it’s worth...

Talked to Barrett about the fieldcraft at SCI and that they have suspended production of the fieldcraft and will re-evaluate the fieldcraft in July. They needed to concentrate on their military contract and, in July, will weight how the contract is going vs restarting fieldcraft production. I mentioned hearing about a Kevlar stock vs carbon fiber, but he didn’t take that bait. Just kept repeating they will re-evaluate in July. Like it was scripted... “re-evaluate in July”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“Re-evaluate in July” sounds like business speak for “we’re making more profit off our .gov contract so the Fieldcraft is not a priority”.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
“Re-evaluate in July” sounds like business speak for “we’re making more profit off our .gov contract so the Fieldcraft is not a priority”.

That.

Or it just could be that they honestly don’t have the manpower to uphold their contract and fieldcraft production- so their priority is to uphold their contracted agreement.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I hope whoever it as had better material............
Does ‘boomer’ even bother anyone?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9

Nope. I'm not even bothered by him claiming me and my boys suck peckers. It just don't horn me up much after seeing all of the stuff posted here over the years.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Nope. I'm not even bothered by him claiming me and my boys suck peckers. It just don't horn me up much after seeing all of the stuff posted here over the years.

That’s some PG rated stuff right there around the ‘Fire anymore.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 02/09/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

That’s some PG rated stuff right there around the ‘Fire anymore.

Right? Especially for a [bleep] beggin for a fella to suck his dik. Phuuckin losers...

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (117LBS, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 46 invisible), 2,842 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,730
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.