Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've got an accurate Fieldcraft in .270 Win. that I am selling - 44 rounds, not hunted.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Given the lack of fieldcraft 7-08s around I'm considering getting one of the threaded 308's Whittakers has left. I'd rather be shooting 284s but I could get by with the 308. I used to shoot 208 amaxes from a 20" 308 and it did pretty well. RL17 took the 208s to about 2600 fps.

I don't think I'd get more than that out of a 7-08 with a 180 but the 7s bc still trumps anything in the 208g range 30 cal bullets. If the price on the 308 was what some of the other fieldcrafts were at I'd buy one. I wonder how the 308s are throated? Maybe I could seat a 225g eld out a ways in one.

Bb

How much are they? Their pos website doesn’t work.

Oddly enough, it works just fine. I tested it, as did the guy beside me I asked to check it. Search Barrett in the search tab and its right there.

Either of you try it on an iPhone?
Search hasn’t worked for weeks on said platform - and it did at one time.

Yes. Ordered my Kimber MT .223 Rem from an I-phone

Camp is where you make it.
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Took a doe yesterday with my Fieldcraft in 270. I'm pleased with my rifle.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by blairvt
Originally Posted by Big Stick
ClairVD,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Delusional Man Lust Fantasies,are as HILARIOUS as your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you "appear" to be a Dumber Fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your best and here's to the HILARITY of your inability to refrain same. Set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and feverishly read my ever word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you fill out your next Hurt Feelers Report. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooopsie! Keep "living" vicariously,you Magnificent Whining Kchunt. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!....................................

whats your address?

She is not worth it

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DumbThomas,

I'll leave Imagination and Pretend to you,if only because it's all that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

A typical slooowwwwwww Tuesday afternoon for me,surpasses your "life's" efforts. You be sure to wax eloquent upon Movie critiques,as you set tethered upon your couchbound kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

complainer in maine,

ClairVD is simply doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she "has" to work with. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply grant her the opportunity,to voice the Delusions dancing around inside her pointy head and Pretend with her vivid Imagination. mainly because it's the only fhuqking "move" she's got. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.........................

chinkapin,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too technical",for you to understand. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THIS STUPID [bleep] HINT [bleep]?

guns to me are like legal crack
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Salvage,

Wax eloquent in the first hand,in regards to the only thing you can,which is always being THE Dumbest Fhuqk in the room...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Dont worry im sure someone else will come up with a new flavor to spend money on

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by sandpit
Dont worry im sure someone else will come up with a new flavor to spend money on

True, new flavors will come along. Just my experience, but the ones that do it as "right" as the Fieldcrafts were done are pretty rare.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm sorry to see production cease on these, and really disappointed that the .223's never made it in to production. I would have snagged a couple of them, I wanted one in .223 and also to build a .204 or .17 on.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
So i got a question for you, do you think your foul mouth and frikkin ugy stocked rifles make you cool? What a [bleep]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cgr1971
I'm sorry to see production cease on these, and really disappointed that the .223's never made it in to production. I would have snagged a couple of them, I wanted one in .223 and also to build a .204 or .17 on.

I think the 223 project was a clusterf uck with mag constraints. But maybe they'll still bring them on. Looked like they had a bunch of receivers already made.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
armpit,

I very MUCH enjoy how your Melting Snowflake Nancy Pelosi Routine,is assuredly NO "Act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call,to keep the scissors close,because you KNOW there's no fhuqking way you could rip a sheet of paper in half,with your limp wrists. Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining AND Crying,now wipe the streaming Mascara away from your Botox "features",as it's rather unbecoming.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

'heathen,

They were trying REAL hard,to fhuqk sumptin' that simple up,which is fairly fhuqking impressive. Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All they had to do was make a 223 bolt face and follower for the std short action and chamber it up. And 223AI would have been way too easy. 6x45 mebbe. They already had the right-twisted barrels.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by sandpit
So i got a question for you, do you think your foul mouth and frikkin ugy stocked rifles make you cool? What a [bleep]

In his little mind, of course. He thinks he rules the forum, speaks wisdom, and $hits daisies as well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'heathen,

2.600" COAL,with sane freebore,would suit me fine. Hint.

My most recent is a 7" RPM Hawk',that'll Smooch 88's from modded 5rd steel AM's,as well as modded MDT poly 10's...by literal design.(grin)

Amidship Bitch. Though I've lotsa other ones too.

Hint...................

KenBitchigan,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Steaming Schit...you "luck" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,thusly being afforded the Luxury of not being forced to guess. fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by cgr1971

I think the 223 project was a clusterf uck with mag constraints. But maybe they'll still bring them on. Looked like they had a bunch of receivers already made.

For my needs, the magazine wasn't an issue. I wanted it for a predator/varmint gun and would be shooting 52-55 grainers in the 223. The magazine also wouldn't matter on a 17 remington or a 204 ruger. I do understand the point though if you wanted to shoot the heavier bullets.

I like them a little better than the Kimber Montana's, but since they never came to be, I snagged a Montana 223.

Last edited by cgr1971; 02/08/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 257heaven
All they had to do was make a 223 bolt face and follower for the std short action and chamber it up. And 223AI would have been way too easy. 6x45 mebbe. They already had the right-twisted barrels.

I agree completely, the current short action would have been perfectly fine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A 7" RPM and 2.600" COAL latitude,will only make 40's and the ilk more effective(increased RPM bolsters Terminal Effects),as well as granting the astute opportunity,to bypas all the fluff and cut to the fhuqking chase with 88's. The 17 and 204 would play equally as nice,so configured...though one could slow RPM a smidge,due those Turds projectile lengths. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If I lost a bet big enough,that all I could shoot was the schit you cited,I'd roll Montucky and squirt 50V-Max. Nawwwww...I'd rebarrel the fhuqking thing and do it RIGHT. Hint. Laughing!

1-7" Rock 223AI at 21",contour duped and shank shortened. 75's at 3150fps here. Hint.

The 17 and 204 simply cain't begin to hang.

Hint......................

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A very nice buck Stick!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't want them to hang, I'm not shooting deer with them or shooting past 200 yards. I live in western PA, lots of hills and lots of trees. Other than groundhog hunting, I never shoot past 200 yards and am more likely to shoot 20 yards than past 100 yards. We hunt predators at night or with foxhounds, either way, the shooting isn't long distance. We are on foot moving a lot though so the ultra light guns are preferred.

If I wanted to shoot deer with a .224 calbier, I have a Fieldcraft 22-250, and a 223 Montana. I don't need two more 22's and like the 17 and 204 for predators or varmint shooting where ricochet's are a concern.

I never mentioned the twist, just the magazine since I'm not worried about seating long bullets. My Kimber 223 is a 1-9 and shoots 52 and 55 grainers fine, just spins them a little faster.

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,708
Posts18,513,919
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.