Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 47 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 46 47
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 79S
When anything goes wrong in the world majority of you come a clamoring blaming the Jews.. So deflave is asking you all valid question. I don’t see half this squad jumping in on other lets bash the Jew threads started by other members and calling them out. Or other thread usually dealing with blacks, Mexican, Indians on the Rez type. You all don’t blink an eye post in some cases some pretty racist chit. But the minute someone asks the hard question, that’s asked based on numerous posts over the yrs by many here on their anti-Jewish statements. Hell someone blamed joe Rogan Jewish heritage for the reason he supports Bernie Sanders.. 24 Hourcampfire has a bunch of in the closet racists.. in some cases out of the closet and proud of it racists. Other try to play it off and joke about it.. that’s what people do when presented with a very uncomfortable question..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
UTZ! not Unz how many times I gotta post this in a year.

[Linked Image from images.homedepot-static.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
FatCity,

I suspected that they were one and the same.

Thank you for affirming.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Dumb goyim...

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Stickfight remains the only true believer.

I am losing faith in this cause.

Perhaps some of the true believers are just old, wore out, broke dick fugkin' losers with nothing better to post about.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
"
The other big blunder was spending so much valuable resources on extermination. Nevermind the fact that Germany lost so many of its great minds, and also gassed countless doctors, lawyers, businessmen, and engineers needlessly. When Germany should have been trying to defend itself in 44 and 45, it spent its treasure gassing Jews. "

If nothing else, the Germans were efficient, they got the fuel for burning of corpses down to a single pound of coal,

For some reason, I found that out when I was reading about the Holocaust, and it stuck with me.

Some sick, sick stuff.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole
I may be interpreting this wrong, but I'm pretty sure this entire thread is Deflave's attempt at satire, and he's mocking the fairly consistent anti-semitic posts made by some of the members here.

Sad that some hunters are unable to read sign.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am 1/4 German Jewish and I resent most Jews for being anti gun liberals.

I think some communist leaders were worse than Hitler for killing more people for political and ethnic cleansing; Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Move along, nothing to see here.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Ghostinthemachine,

That incredibly insightful YouTube video (which I've watched at least 15 times) seems to indicate that Germany was on the right track.

Do you agree?

Cowardice has no place here.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by reivertom
All I know is The Bible states pretty plainly that the Jews are on the right side of God and if you hate Israel and the Jews, you aren't. Let me see now......which side do I take, Nazis or God's?

Scofield balderdash.

Like Nazis aren't, and weren't spewing balderdash? Scofield didn't write the Bible, he just interpreted it. I've never read the Scofield Bible, so nope. Let's see......I think Jesus might have just had a Jewish background IIRC.... Go ahead and hate Jews. You'll have to answer for it one day.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Too bad I quit drinking...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Schiff is at the podium again.

Schiff and Nadler are tag teaming Trump.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 79S
When anything goes wrong in the world majority of you come a clamoring blaming the Jews.. So deflave is asking you all valid question. I don’t see half this squad jumping in on other lets bash the Jew threads started by other members and calling them out. Or other thread usually dealing with blacks, Mexican, Indians on the Rez type. You all don’t blink an eye post in some cases some pretty racist chit. But the minute someone asks the hard question, that’s asked based on numerous posts over the yrs by many here on their anti-Jewish statements. Hell someone blamed joe Rogan Jewish heritage for the reason he supports Bernie Sanders.. 24 Hourcampfire has a bunch of in the closet racists.. in some cases out of the closet and proud of it racists. Other try to play it off and joke about it.. that’s what people do when presented with a very uncomfortable question..

Yep when certain things make people uncomfortable they try to use humor as a diversion as seen here by our resident anti Jew. Don’t worry buddy most here will just shrug off your anti Jewish/racist rants. Your reply will be an attempt at some good ol fashion humor..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
All I know is The Bible states pretty plainly that the Jews are on the right side of God and if you hate Israel and the Jews, you aren't. Let me see now......which side do I take, Nazis or God's?

Scofield balderdash.

Like Nazis aren't, and weren't spewing balderdash? Scofield didn't write the Bible, he just interpreted it. I've never read the Scofield Bible, so nope. Let's see......I think Jesus might have just had a Jewish background IIRC.... Go ahead and hate Jews. You'll have to answer for it one day.

I guess you need to decide which one you're going to vote for,.....Bernie Sanders, Mike Bloomberg, or Tom Steyer.

Any other choice is risking hellfire and damnation.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
How about those Hutterites? Huh? They own the whole Hiline yet?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
So many compelling articles posted here every day. I have learned so much about all these Jewish problems.

I even learned Joe Rogan is Jewish!

So with that, who here thinks the Nazi's had the right idea?

I understand Hitler was a great dancer; and he did like kids, and dogs - well, certain types of kids anyway - so you know - there’s that...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 01/29/20.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Scofield balderdash.

I guess you need to decide which one you're going to vote for,.....Bernie Sanders, Mike Bloomberg, or Tom Steyer.

Any other choice is risking hellfire and damnation.

Bristoe,

I would normally agree, but all the links you've posted have made me realize that Trump is controlled by the same group of people.

Where should I go from here?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
How about those Hutterites? Huh? They own the whole Hiline yet?

It's about time someone brought up those fuggers. I'm probably the only landowner between Great Falls and Livingston who is holding the fort, so to speak, against them Hun bastards. Everyone else is a Hutterite quisling.

Last edited by Remsen; 01/29/20.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Keep on starting stupid threads, I guess.

Page 12 of 47 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,596
Posts18,492,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.