Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Talked to the Biomed Major daughter about this before she walked out to work. She said yes that only means that it was easier for the virus to mutate from an animal only corona virus to a human infection corona. She said that even though Asian male phenotypes might have more ACE-2 expressed cells that this virus likes doesn't mean that it wont mutate further and run like wildfire through other phenotypes.

At that point I started drooling and the eyes glazed over.

She said it really means nothing this early on because the sample sizes are so small. But could help with developing a first gen vaccine.

At this point im falling half asleep.

She laughed and said yes Dad we are all pretty much at the same risk of catching the virus now that it has jumped the species gene barriers.

Oh thanks now I feel better.πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ😬😳
So penis size has nothing to do with it?

No but seems like lack of one does.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You heard it here, folks.

Only on the Fire

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Talked to the Biomed Major daughter about this before she walked out to work. She said yes that only means that it was easier for the virus to mutate from an animal only corona virus to a human infection corona. She said that even though Asian male phenotypes might have more ACE-2 expressed cells that this virus likes doesn't mean that it wont mutate further and run like wildfire through other phenotypes.

She said it really means nothing this early on because the sample sizes are so small. But could help with developing a first gen vaccine.

She laughed and said yes Dad we are all pretty much at the same risk of catching the virus now that it has jumped the species gene barriers.

But that's assuming that it did indeed jump the species gene barriers.

I'm not so sure.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Thats a pretty detailed recount for someone about to fall asleep, Methinks you know more than your letting on.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Some sources say that this is fake news. It seems very elaborate for a false account and I can't understand what someone would gain by producing it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-weaponize-it

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Its a chinese virus, fills u up fast, and an hour later your hungry for more.

Who knows maybe a national emergency could reunite a divided country?

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Any political science majors available to sort out the Impeachment mess now?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Yeah, that's a little hard to read. Does this mean that if you're an American White Redneck, you're less apt to get it?

Yeah

Hot damn!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Any political science majors available to sort out the Impeachment mess now?

Dems hate Trump and want him out at any cost.
*Most* Republicans hate Trump and want him out at any cost, but pretend they don't because most of the people voting republican love him and would vote them out of office if they let on they hated him.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some sources say that this is fake news. It seems very elaborate for a false account and I can't understand what someone would gain by producing it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-china-steal-coronavirus-canada-and-weaponize-it

There's no such thing as coincidences.
I don't believe this was started by a nip eating bat soup and I don't believe AIDS started by some African [bleep] monkeys.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I don't believe this was started by a nip eating bat soup and I don't believe AIDS started by some African [bleep] monkeys.

There is a whole lot of speculation that the virus, for whatever reason or vector, "escaped" from the huge biological weapons lab smack in the middle of Wuhan. China, as with many countries, is very heavy into creating and experimenting with biological and chemical weapons.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by jackmountain

There is a whole lot of speculation that the virus, for whatever reason or vector, "escaped" from the huge biological weapons lab smack in the middle of Hunan. China, as with many countries, is very heavy into creating and experimenting with biological and chemical weapons.

L.W.

Yeah,....and the Chinese are going crazy trying to contain it,...largest quarantine in history and they're piling rocks up in the middle of the roads to prevent people from traveling.

I have no doubt that many countries are working to develop bio weapons. I also have no doubt that all of them would deny it if one escaped the laboratory.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
People who are inclined to worry about TEOTWAWKI tend to focus on nuclear exchanges.

I think it's more likely that a race specific bio weapon should be reason for worry.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think "we the people" should be ashamed that we allow OUR govt. (Which is "us" in fact since it operates only by the graciousness of our tax dollars) to spend those tax dollars on experimenting and creating something as evil and perverse as weaponized viruses intended to kill millions of Innocents. We have become one sick society. We demonize Hitler and his brand of evil in another thread but no one calls out the sick bastards who seek any efficient way to commit mass genocide.
Every single one of us should refuse to pay tribute.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/30/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Also more likely to infect and/or kill Asian men than Asian women, for the same reason.

I believe human to humans transmission has already been proven. Consider the species barrier β€œjumped”.

Now the selection pressure operating on the virus as it mutates will be towards easier propagation in all humans which means greater virus counts ergo worse effects on humans.

The part about not killing the host will only be selected for later.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I'm fairly confident that microbiologists could work that out,...if they haven't already,...and I suspect that they already have.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I believe human to humans transmission has already been proven.

No doubt about it. But at this point it's a wildfire in the east Asian population. Only time will tell if it has the same effect on other races.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Social engineering by biological warfare & blame it on a mosquito.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm fairly confident that microbiologists could work that out,...if they haven't already,...and I suspect that they already have.

I’m referring to the fact that over time diseases tend to become less deadly to the host, both from selection for immunity among the host ( those who don’t die have kids) and because a virus that doesn’t kill you can use you to propagate and spread that virus for the rest of your life.

Like that other Coronavirus known as the common cold for example.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 14 invisible), 1,377 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,866
Posts18,478,673
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.