Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Members please do us all a favor and put this jackass on ignore! Thought I did once. Done!

Last edited by Switch; 02/02/20.
GB1

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by joken2

Typical of Paddler's "News" sources:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/mediaite/

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 2009, Mediaite is a liberal news and opinion blog covering politics and entertainment in the media industry. It is the flagship blog of Abrams Media, a ring of blogs run by ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams. The primary purpose of the site is to report news from and about mainstream media sources. The managing editor is Aidan McLaughlin.

Funded by / Ownership

Mediaite is owned by Abrams Media and generates revenue primarily through advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Mediaite reports news with a left leaning bias through both story selection and wording such as this, Trump Fumes After Watching MSNBC, Takes Aim at Parent Company: ‘Such Lies’ and Trump’s Bizarre Statement About the Moon and Mars Rockets Across Twitter. This latter story is sourced to just tweets. Sourcing in general seems to frequently come from social media and Youtube video. Story selection almost always favors the left and utilizes sensational headlines that do not match the story. In general, this is a strongly left leaning source that selects stories that favor the left and does not always source properly.

Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources. (8/21/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/8/2019)

Hey, Joke, it's all over the internet. It really was said, it really is true. Bloomberg is a real billionaire, a real philanthropist. Trump is a complete fake, from his scalp reduction surgery to his comb around dyed hair, to his fat, lazy ass to his bone spurs. Head to toe. It's only going to get worse for that POS.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/02/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Paddler]Anybody see O'Brien's clip about Little Dick Donny? Best description of the Buffoon in Chief I've ever seen:

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...rn-video-and-somebody-elses-credit-card/[quote]

It’s amazing that you and your ilk keep on posting here, You’ve had your ass handed to you more times than I can count and the Dems just keep losing while Trump keeps winning. I can’t imagine living such a pathetic existence. Guess we’ll have to read your garbage for the next 4 years too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If ya can't counter someone's accomplishments, I guess ya gotta stoop to callin' em names.

One thing Trump isn't is dumb.

Hush. It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

You should take your own advise.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Again, your stupidity shows beyond any logic. “Moscow Mitch” were did you get that from Madcow and MSLSD? Russia, Russia, Russia. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Trump has been Russia’s worst nightmare, both militarily and fiscally. Facts are so inconvenient to a dumbass like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Demoncraps...

Clinging to their delusions and ignorance since 1860!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If ya can't counter someone's accomplishments, I guess ya gotta stoop to callin' em names.

One thing Trump isn't is dumb.

Hush. It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Advice you choose to disregard everyday.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey Piddler you dumbass Donald Trump is still your president and will be until 2024. GFY...

Carry on loser...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Hey Piddler you dumbass Donald Trump is still your president and will be until 2024. GFY...

Carry on loser...

You're mean!

grin

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
From the True Grit film. 'You've done nothing when you've bested a fool."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by joken2

Typical of Paddler's "News" sources:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/mediaite/

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 2009, Mediaite is a liberal news and opinion blog covering politics and entertainment in the media industry. It is the flagship blog of Abrams Media, a ring of blogs run by ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams. The primary purpose of the site is to report news from and about mainstream media sources. The managing editor is Aidan McLaughlin.

Funded by / Ownership

Mediaite is owned by Abrams Media and generates revenue primarily through advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Mediaite reports news with a left leaning bias through both story selection and wording such as this, Trump Fumes After Watching MSNBC, Takes Aim at Parent Company: ‘Such Lies’ and Trump’s Bizarre Statement About the Moon and Mars Rockets Across Twitter. This latter story is sourced to just tweets. Sourcing in general seems to frequently come from social media and Youtube video. Story selection almost always favors the left and utilizes sensational headlines that do not match the story. In general, this is a strongly left leaning source that selects stories that favor the left and does not always source properly.

Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources. (8/21/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/8/2019)

Hey, Joke, it's all over the internet. It really was said, it really is true. Bloomberg is a real billionaire, a real philanthropist. Trump is a complete fake, from his scalp reduction surgery to his comb around dyed hair, to his fat, lazy ass to his bone spurs. Head to toe. It's only going to get worse for that POS.

So's this:

Why pro-Trump 'rubes' will win again in 2020

How the House lost the witness battle along with impeachment

...and this: Definition of a Rigged System,' Say...for Billionaire Latecomer Mike Bloomberg

2020 Democrats slam party rule change that could let Bloomberg debate

DNC members reportedly considering last minute rule change to hurt Bernie Sanders at convention

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Had to look at all insignificant source's to find that dribble. Coming to soon, more dribble from piddle!

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Looks like O Brien and Trump go back a ways. Pretty funny, Trump tried to sue O Brien over his net worth. What a worthless piece of doggy doo you have as a president:

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=8100467&page=1

Last edited by Paddler; 02/02/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Seems like Bloomberg knows Trump, the POS POTUS, pretty well. He's a damn liar about everything. Pretty sad you guys have bought his BS. Embarrassing, actually. You're sooooo dumb!!!:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...-according-to-biographer-timothy-o-brien

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Looks like O Brien and Trump go back a ways. Pretty funny, Trump tried to sue O Brien over his net worth. What a worthless piece of doggy do you have as a president:

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=8100467&page=1

I need to start diversifying these huge gains I acquired from this Trump stock market. LOL!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm quite prosperous, and I want payback. Against Moscow Mitch, the Pathological Liar-in Chief, Barr, etc, etc.

You voted for this!

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

And this!
[Linked Image from images.huffingtonpost.com]

Rather than this man and his lovely wife.
[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

All I can say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,472
Posts18,471,452
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.