Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Wonder how many total Super Bowl TD’s Sherman’s been burned for ???

Mahomes defending Crabtree's honor against piece of crap Sherman. It was fun to watch.

Crabtree's honor? Pffttt

LOL. Yea....fellow Red Raiders. I still think of Crabtree as the guy that caught the pass to beat Texas. That's what I remember. He messed up his pro career before it even started.

Nobody deserved that schidt that Sherman gave out after that championship game.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The look was priceless.

Thought Sherman's eyes were going to pop out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The look was priceless.

Thought Sherman's eyes were going to pop out.

Yep!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yes. Both good dudes and good role models.

After seeing Mahomes take heat for pro-police comments on social media, I became a Kansas fan 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m happy for K.C.

They deserve the win, they played a hell of a good game and Andy Reid is a damn good coach.

Richard Sherman ain’t chit. An over-rated loudmouth that either gets beat or he gets a PI or hold called because he can’t cover

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Yes. Both good dudes and good role models.

After seeing Mahomes take heat for pro-police comments on social media, I became a Kansas fan 😎

For sure

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m happy for K.C.

They deserve the win, they played a hell of a good game and Andy Reid is a damn good coach.

Richard Sherman ain’t chit. An over-rated loudmouth that either gets beat or he gets a PI or hold called because he can’t cover

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I lol'd

Niners had that game in their sweaty palms and blew it.

Congratulations to all you Kansas City Chief fans dancing naked in the streets right now. That was a great game.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m happy for K.C.

Yep * 2

Last edited by AKwolverine; 02/02/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

Good Lord, car horns, fireworks,,,... all kinds of noises ... outside (I live in KC)... Great Night for Kansas City !

What time do the riots start?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I’m happy for K.C.

It was good to see Sherman get his arse handed to him again on coverage. What a clown( former Seahawks and anti military and anti police)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Nice to see Sherman give up some big plays

+++++11111111111111

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I was apparently not the target demographic for the halftime show.

Man! I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, I guess I didn't dream all this.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I was apparently not the target demographic for the halftime show.

Man! I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaska? Montana? You guys don’t even HAVE a demographic, never did. Ain’t enough people for that.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Flyover country won that one.

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
CHIEFS !!!! Go flyover country !!!!

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jar
CHIEFS !!!! Go flyover country !!!!
KAG!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reid has been a good guy for a long time & I'm glad to see him get the win, not so much with Mahomes, though he's undoubtedly a great talent.

Shanahan lost the game for his team (as he did vs Baltimore, Seattle & Atlanta) by not being able to adjust his defensive plan for mobile QB's................a 4 man rush, with 7 pass defenders doesn't make as has been shown over & over when a mobile QB runs around for 10-15 seconds, DB cannot cover good receivers for that long, given the rules, so someone inevitably comes open. And Mahomes is plenty good to find them at least 2/3 of the time.

Lack of & aversion to blitzing & lack of getting to Mahomes enough, beat SF...................5, or sometimes 6 good blockers beats 4 rushers most of the time. And it did.

MM

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Reid has been a good guy for a long time & I'm glad to see him get the win, not so much with Mahomes, though he's undoubtedly a great talent.

Shanahan lost the game for his team (as he did vs Baltimore, Seattle & Atlanta) by not being able to adjust his defensive plan for mobile QB's................a 4 man rush, with 7 pass defenders doesn't make as has been shown over & over when a mobile QB runs around for 10-15 seconds, DB cannot cover good receivers for that long, given the rules, so someone inevitably comes open. And Mahomes is plenty good to find them at least 2/3 of the time.

Lack of & aversion to blitzing & lack of getting to Mahomes enough, beat SF...................5, or sometimes 6 good blockers beats 4 rushers most of the time. And it did.

MM

If you are going to blitz you have to be able to cover man man. I posted before the game the the 49ers DB could not cover KC WR one on one. The 4 man rush and 7 man zone worked well and in the 4th when the niners went man Mahomes burned them with deep throws

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,548
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.