Hop To
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There you go again !!!

You are a riot !!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Standby, looking for a stronger rope that won't slip off the doorknob....

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Clark/Dave/Flaveis is his own worst enemy at times. It's not enough to be a clever smart ass, but his has to push to envelope to find out where the boundries really are. Come on guys, any of you think starting a thread here that asks if the Nazis were on the right track concerning the Jews won't get you slapped down by Ric? Flave wanted to see how far he could push the comedy act and found out.

hat...I’m not so sure...Aside from the threads flammable topic name. The thread actually produced some interesting comments, from both our resident racists and those who aren’t - at least not Joo racists.

From the outside looking in, it would seem the colorful commentary provided by Dave under the Talk to the Webmaster was where Flavor caught a train to Treblinka.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It’s time to go back down to the hunting sub sections where Rick don’t go....😎

Honestly been thinking that might be a necessity for me lately.

The ADDICTION is getting stronger.

I find myself actually trying to be more incoherent at times.

Geno

Gus, is that you....Grins 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Don’t do it necked, or you’re gonna make the local news as a perv who accidentally hanged himself while jerking his Turkey neck. 😂😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Don’t do it necked, or you’re gonna make the local news as a perv who accidentally hanged himself while jerking his Turkey neck. 😂😎

No I've been thinking alot about it. I've treated Dave so poorly, I just don't think I can bear it any longer.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That time he was in rehab I posted a photo of a beer mug just to mock his misery. Poor guy must have really been suffering and all I could think of was making fun of him. I feel terrible.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wasn't there mention of his going forum free or an intervention recently? Maybe involved in an extended treatment session.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/04/20.

1Minute
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm betting on Rick getting a text, email, PM from Mrs. Travis telling him the situation has reached critical mass.

'flave hasn't been keeping up with the vacuuming and dishes, the iguanas are taking over, he hasn't taken the kids fishing or backpacking in months, all he eats is hot pocket and Doritos, and rarely shaves anymore. Moving to FL was just such shock to his system.................but Mrs Flave ain't goin' back to the High Line.

The only way to keep Dave/Clark etc off the 'fire was to have him banned. By order of the good missus, not Rick.

When Travis has finally gotten over the shock of having to live with Joos, Cubans and other less desirable folks than there are in NE MT, along with never getting to use his cold weather clothes, he will be allowed back on here. It may take him living through some serious, very serious Jonesing, but have faith, he is strong.

Rick will survive the loss of revenue. The rest of us will do our best posting to keep Roy from using that rope.....he's too important around here.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Clark/Dave/Flaveis is his own worst enemy at times. It's not enough to be a clever smart ass, but his has to push to envelope to find out where the boundries really are. Come on guys, any of you think starting a thread here that asks if the Nazis were on the right track concerning the Jews won't get you slapped down by Ric? Flave wanted to see how far he could push the comedy act and found out.

hat...I’m not so sure...Aside from the threads flammable topic name. The thread actually produced some interesting comments, from both our resident racists and those who aren’t - at least not Joo racists.

From the outside looking in, it would seem the colorful commentary provided by Dave under the Talk to the Webmaster was where Flavor caught a train to Treblinka.

😎

Ahh! I will need to investigate further. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
The old, "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm betting on Rick getting a text, email, PM from Mrs. Travis telling him the situation has reached critical mass.

'flave hasn't been keeping up with the vacuuming and dishes, the iguanas are taking over, he hasn't taken the kids fishing or backpacking in months, all he eats is hot pocket and Doritos, and rarely shaves anymore. Moving to FL was just such shock to his system.................but Mrs Flave ain't goin' back to the High Line.

The only way to keep Dave/Clark etc off the 'fire was to have him banned. By order of the good missus, not Rick.

When Travis has finally gotten over the shock of having to live with Joos, Cubans and other less desirable folks than there are in NE MT, along with never getting to use his cold weather clothes, he will be allowed back on here. It may take him living through some serious, very serious Jonesing, but have faith, he is strong.

Rick will survive the loss of revenue. The rest of us will do our best posting to keep Roy from using that rope.....he's too important around here.

Geno

Thanks so much Geno, you're just swell.

LOL
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 79S
Yep Ol Mr. Bin banned ol Deflave. Whats funny all the chit he has posted over the years never got him into trouble. It was the jokes he lobbed at Mr. Bin Saturday that got him the boot. Again let that sink in, one way to get the boot is to crack BAD jokes about the Mr. Bin..
FIXT

Or, another drunk tank hiatus to make us think so.

No let this sink in Mr. Bin lets people post racist ass post all day long and twice on Sunday, and doesn’t even bat an eye. But crack a joke about him you get the boot.. Crazy huh..

Unless you want to type out g o o k or f a g

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
So, I just want to make sure I'm getting this straight.

It's ok to be a flaming liberal shill troll steaming schit pile straight outta dhimocratunderground, posting all kinds of anti-Trump, anti-American, anit-gun, anti 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 10th amendment schit here constantly, never providing one phugking ounce of anything positive or uplifting..

It's ok to rip somebody off in the classifieds, knowing you're not providing a sound product, because you're a scumbag lying phugk so-called guide who's providing Rick with a moose hunt.

It's ok to call someone's children who you have never met names and call them ugly.

It's ok to derail informative threads and posters with your basement anger because mommy's panties drying on the clothesline strung in front of the stairs got caught in your man bun.

But, it's not ok to throw a little critical humor at Rick for not keeping the website clean.

Nailed it.

Camp is where you make it.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ever notice it's the funny guys that suffer from depression and end up offing themselves? Some kind of chemical instability in the brain.

Someone find/get this man a psychiatrist ASAP.. I been through suicide prevention training and this is one of the signs we were told about..

Last edited by 79S; 02/04/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I just figured Flave wanted to get banned,...for whatever reason.

There's not too many people who have ever created a forum then let people come on it and schitt talk 'em.

Would you?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Deflave's contributions on here is an IQ test. Below 90 thinks he's cool. 90 to 110 thinks he's peculiar.

Anything above that knows that he's a dog pekker gnat.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Deflave's contributions on here is an IQ test. Below 90 thinks he's cool. 90 to 110 thinks he's peculiar.

As a 131 I wholehartedly agree.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Where's Flave?

In all honesty-WGAF

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Do you have an algorithm that calculates users' IQ rating and an app that converts that to % of Flave love (PFL) that qualifies that statement? Or are you just talking out your ass like usual?

I just figured Flave wanted to get banned,...for whatever reason.

There's not too many people who have ever created a forum then let people come on it and schitt talk 'em.

Would you?

This though I agree with. A snipe or two at the WM is one thing but a half dozen in the same thread of a call out nature isn't going to fly on any forum I've seen. Don't know if it was boredom, curiosity, cabin fever or what but Flave was playing with an electrical socket with a screw driver with no handle to see what would happen and when.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (160user, 22kHornet, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,176
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.