Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was told he was in a car wreck. You shameless [bleep]!

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I mean,...sub 90 IQ and prone to hollering out "racist" is usually a good indicator.

So all blacks according to you have iq’s of less than 90 and yell racist.. thanks for verifying to everyone here you are racist..

Not all, but at least 95% of them have low IQ's............that's the percentage that vote Democrat.

[Linked Image from ]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's always sock puppets...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I mean,...sub 90 IQ and prone to hollering out "racist" is usually a good indicator.

So all blacks according to you have iq’s of less than 90 and yell racist.. thanks for verifying to everyone here you are racist..

Not all, but at least 95% of them have low IQ's............that's the percentage that vote Democrat.

[Linked Image from ]

The only reason it's not 100%, is because the other 5% have some White blood in them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Seriously. Haven't seen him posting.

Was was curious as to what gets one banned around here, I had never been to the Talk to the Webmaster forum before (all the way at the bottom). Found this:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...24hourcampfire-under-attack#Post14531571

Deflave called Rick a "thin skinned little b$tch"...... and then asked what the difference 'tween "Rick Dim and a Joo" was.....

Rick Bin, free of charge, has provided all of us with a great forum for at least 17 years, totally free of charge. Guess he didn't care to be addressed in those terms from some guy out there in the safe anonymity of the internet. I'm calling it a case of stupid game/stupid prize on Deflave's part.

He'll prob'ly be back sooner rather than later. His "Were the Nazis on the Right Track" thread was a stroke of comic genius, guess he went off the rails again.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The only reason it's not 100%, is because the other 5% have some White blood in them.

However smart I is or ain't, am or was, I met a bunch of Africans who I figured were smarter'n me.

You need to go live in Africa for a while.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He doesn't need to go anywhere he can figure it all out within sight of his white trash enclave smirk

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Was was curious as to what gets one banned around here, I had never been to the Talk to the Webmaster forum before (all the way at the bottom). Found this:

Deflave called Rick a "thin skinned little b$tch"...... and then asked what the difference 'tween "Rick Dim and a Joo" was.....

Rick Bin, free of charge, has provided all of us with a great forum for at least 17 years, totally free of charge. Guess he didn't care to be addressed in those terms from some guy out there in the safe anonymity of the internet. I'm calling it a case of stupid game/stupid prize on Deflave's part.

He'll prob'ly be back sooner rather than later. His "Were the Nazis on the Right Track" thread was a stroke of comic genius, guess he went off the rails again.

Rick’s doing okay,,,rather well, actually. Don’t dwell too long on the ‘free of charge’ thing.

Question, Birdie:
Would you pay to be here?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Some alcohol involved there. 😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really wanted to share hot dogs with him. I am sorely disappointed.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Somebody PayPal me $24.99. I took a "free" IQ test and now it says I need $24.99 to get the results.
I need to find out whether I think Flaves funny, I'm black, or I'm Jewish since apparently all those things are based on your IQ.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Paul I’m betting there’s a guy or 2 here that could connect you.

I sure hope that the car wreck info is wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol.

This place is a Big Heap o Drama.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Question, Birdie:

Dunno, like most folks I never would have started in the first place if it weren't free, I was part of the Shooterstalk exodus back in '03. ( The late, lamented Rule303 pointed me in this direction, said gentleman having perished in a diving accident some years later.) So I went from one free forum to another.

Rick’s doing okay,,,rather well, actually.

Oh good, what if he croaks? We need to line up another successor to the throne.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Question, Birdie:

Dunno, like most folks I never would have started in the first place if it weren't free, I was part of the Shooterstalk exodus back in '03. ( The late, lamented Rule303 pointed me in this direction, said gentleman having perished in a diving accident some years later.) So I went from one free forum to another.

Rick’s doing okay,,,rather well, actually.

Oh good, what if he croaks? We need to line up another successor to the throne.

Are you suggesting, Flave as heir apparent?
Grins

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Is that the same as sword fighting?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Somebody PayPal me $24.99. I took a "free" IQ test and now it says I need $24.99 to get the results.
I need to find out whether I think Flaves funny, I'm black, or I'm Jewish since apparently all those things are based on your IQ.

Go to a free site make sure to click on a couple adds you'll get a higher number that way

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If you ask me, banning him was long overdue. He cluttered things up worse than the trolls. BTW: I suspect the reason the trolls don't get banned is that they get more responses to their posts than anyone else.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Are you suggesting, Flave as heir apparent?
Grins

Not long ago there was a video on here of some African soldiers handing a loaded AK-47 to a pet ch$mpanzee, no idea why that video came to mind grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
A man was just found that had been missing in the Everglades while on a solo kayaking trip. Apparently, his .50 cal air gun had a squib and became useless. Glad you’re ok, ‘Flave.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 02/04/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 15 invisible), 990 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.