-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I seen differnt camera angles of trump and Pelosi.....trump did not see her paw..

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I seen differnt camera angles of trump and Pelosi.....trump did not see her paw..

I don’t think he saw her extend her claw. The President handed the speech to VP Pence and didn’t shake his hand, which I don’t take as a “snub”. If he doesn’t shake hands with his friend and Vice President he sure the hell ain’t gonna wanna shake the hand of his enemy.

She has a lot of nerve thinking that anyone, let alone her sworn enemy, would want to shake her hand. After all the lies and bullshit she’s told she shouldn’t even be on that stage. She should be in jail with Schumer, Schiff and Nadless awaiting trial. If this was the DPRK she’d already be in the pit bull cage or catching mortars and artillery rounds for her crimes against the Constitution.

She and her gang are the personification of the dangers posed by rogue politicians. Politicians that don’t serve their constituents because that’s beneath them, instead they serve their own interests and do so at the country’s peril. They serve to line their own pockets and further their own agenda. They can all go to hell and rot away into obscurity.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
And the cherry on top..... tomorrow Trump will shove those impeachment articles up Nancy's azz. Winning!

Nah. Even better. Mitch will do that for him.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Even if Trump did see that hag try and shake his hand why on earth would he shake it? That would be like some lying mo fo at your work place making crap up about you to try and get you fired and then want to shake your hand at the Christmas party.

Phugk her and the horse she rode it on!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
For sure. No pearls to swine. And, it shows he has no need of her backstabbing support in his upcoming plans.

The Lord never shook Satans hand.

After that, slapping satans minion, how did he have the equinimity to stick to his program? Pure confidence in the Plan.
He feared no consequences for his slap in her face. She, OTOH, was smitten with embarrassment at his audacity. She had not expected that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by atvalaska

I don’t think he saw her extend her claw. The President handed the speech to VP Pence and didn’t shake his hand, which I don’t take as a “snub”. If he doesn’t shake hands with his friend and Vice President he sure the hell ain’t gonna wanna shake the hand of his enemy.

She has a lot of nerve thinking that anyone, let alone her sworn enemy, would want to shake her hand. After all the lies and bullshit she’s told she shouldn’t even be on that stage. She should be in jail with Schumer, Schiff and Nadless awaiting trial. If this was the DPRK she’d already be in the pit bull cage or catching mortars and artillery rounds for her crimes against the Constitution.

She and her gang are the personification of the dangers posed by rogue politicians. Politicians that don’t serve their constituents because that’s beneath them, instead they serve their own interests and do so at the country’s peril. They serve to line their own pockets and further their own agenda. They can all go to hell and rot away into obscurity.

Trump’s a lot nicer than I am. I would have spit in that ole hag’s face if she tried to shake my hand.
Like Ace said, her and the rest of that crooked gang should be in JAIL.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He will do more than that to her shortly, Neal.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He will do more than that to her shortly, Neal.

Yep! Can’t wait to see what he has planned for Nasty Nancy.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You got that right. Illegal coup attempt, Assasination attempt, .....

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1minute, 65 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,706
Posts18,513,879
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.