Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Fake News Media Outlet ABC’s Nightly Evening News lead Story was basically “Trump cussing on National TV”

Surprised ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fake News Media Outlet ABC’s Nightly Evening News lead Story was basically “Trump cussing on National TV”

They're playing to their audience.
Women and cucks.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

Women and cucks.

No doubt

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump grabs his 2nd term and a 4 year storm will crush and erode what’s left of the Left...I think it will be so difficult for the radical left to absorb this reality, that some will make the mistake of trying aggressive tactics against regular Joe’s that will end by putting many in the ER or viewing rooms at funeral homes.

Trump 2020 👍🏻
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I’m an evangelical/Bible believing Christian. I heard him say it live. Not offended.
It’s just Trump being Trump. He is not my spiritual leader. He is my president.

He is not a spit and polished politician which is why I voted for him in the first place.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tskin
I’m an evangelical/Bible believing Christian. I heard him say it live. Not offended.
It’s just Trump being Trump. He is not my spiritual leader. He is my president.

He is not a spit and polished politician which is why I voted for him in the first place.

This is your 11th post in almost nine years.

Keep up the good work,only more often.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Those of you that are offended by the word "bullshit", sure ain't got the stomach to witness what's assuredly comin'....

We are in a war, people. Right now it's a cold war. But the more the hypocrats lose, the more likely they are to escalate to extreme violence.

I'd like to see some of DJT's testosterone get transferred to MORE republicans. I'm tired of watching them roll over.

Not offended in the least by the word "bullshit"...
I do wish that the leader of our nation would elevate himself above using it in public addresses.

The man has a huge element of supporters who can and should use about any tool or language to further the cause.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

Women and cucks.

No doubt

To both of you, we need these. Mommieland is a big place

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I’m not sure any of us know what “Presidential” is. I know what it isn’t. It was not 8 years of Barry. It was not George II not standing up to the Democrats during his second term. It was not Bill and his shenanigans during his 8 years. It was not George I going against his word and signing on to a tax hike thus paving the way for Clinton. I am too young to know much before Carter, but the only “Presidential” President in my lifetime has been Ronald Reagan. Well, until Donald J. Trump. He’s not perfect but the ladies over 70 that I know, all love him. They want a man as President. Not some smooth talking politician who bends with the wind. Trump unabashedly loves America. He does not apologize for our history. He calls things like he sees them. Whomever had doubts of his actions during the 2016 election should be thrilled with how he is leading the country.

Keep on keeping on. Trump 2020!!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I suppose if any of you want somebody who looks "Presidential" and talks "Presidential, there is always Mitt Romney. Tall, good looking, erudite, nice smile, and 100% politician. Me? I'll take Trump.

You might see a trend in the world. Nigel Farage in GB gets his share of criticism. I like him too.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
I suppose if any of you want somebody who looks "Presidential" and talks "Presidential, there is always Mitt Romney. Tall, good looking, erudite, nice smile, and 100% politician. Me? I'll take Trump.

You might see a trend in the world. Nigel Farage in GB gets his share of criticism. I like him too.

yeah they want a pussy.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
People obviously are oblivious to the power struggle going on and how close we were to losing the country as we know or remember it. If people can be that turned off by a word the President used that they will stop supporting him then they deserve to be led to slaughter.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Biden: "BFD" on open mike. Seems some of the rest have too

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those of you that are offended by the word "bullshit", sure ain't got the stomach to witness what's assuredly comin'....

We are in a war, people. Right now it's a cold war. But the more the hypocrats lose, the more likely they are to escalate to extreme violence.

I'd like to see some of DJT's testosterone get transferred to MORE republicans. I'm tired of watching them roll over.

Damn straight!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Way my 401K growing, if he just say bullshit from now to Nov. I'll be rich man!

O.B.Wallace
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 44mc
4 more years . and were do i get me one of the TRUMP bullshitt signs ???

I got mine at Amazon for 6.95

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Damn straight!

Damn straight is right. We are in a war and we need all the votes that we can garner. This ain’t about him being “slick and smooth “ it’s about being smart and it’s much of what’s missing on this thread.

Mostly just a bunch of “aww, hell yeah, that’s really telling them “ bullsc hhitt.

Right now the world is his oyster and I hope he listens to folks like those in his defense group and the women in his circle. Those are make or break folks.

Jmo

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by hatari

yeah they want a pussy.

Like you don’t?
Grins

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I voted for Trump, of course. I will vote for him again.
But every day he does something that embarasses me. We don't need the President saying words like that on live tv. Low class.
.....................................Point noted!! But EXTREMELY minor when compared to all of his wonderful accomplishments....

Secondly, the next time Trump happens to embarrass you again (AND HE WILL probably tomorrow) and hurts your feelings, then think about all of the name calling directed to him from the demCRAPS and the media not to mention all of the damned lies, leaks plus the entire coup attempt over the last 3 years...

They have called Trump Hitler, Mussolini, a racist, a dictator, an imposter, a Russian asset, a Russian spy, and on and on!!

YEAH! And we do not need liberals saying things like that on live TV either?????..................VERY VERY LOW CLASS UH??

I would rather have a POTUS that acts less presidential, but on the flip side, tells things like they are, goes on OFFENSE, and who has had more accomplishments in a first term than any other POTUS in American history.....

SO DEAL WITH IT!!!.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
GOOD, people that manufacture bullshlt SHOULD hear it.

Trump Won!
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,857
Posts18,497,101
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.