Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wasn’t real deputies, they didn’t shoot the family Basset Hound in the front yard first.

I think that's a Tennessee thing.........lol.

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
One suspect was hit in the upper body and died at the scene. The other suspects got away.

The homeowner's wife, child, and another man were inside the house at the time. Thankfully, nobody was hurt.

Kudos to this reporter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I think that's a Tennessee thing.

A cop in Cookeville who shot a family's dog during a traffic stop ended up having to resign and move out of town- - - - - -somebody put a big bounty on him.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Lennie

"Although we are in the early stages, it was a home invasion that went terribly wrong," Torres said.

I wouldn't say that it went terribly wrong. It just went 50% wrong. If the home owner had killed both of them if would have gone completely right.

Between the reporter saying one suspect was killed and the "others" got away and revoking human status on the 13-year-old intended victim, the reporter has a lot to be proud of!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

"Although we are in the early stages, it was a home invasion that went terribly wrong," Torres said.

I wouldn't say that it went terribly wrong. It just went 50% wrong. If the home owner had killed both of them if would have gone completely right.

Between the reporter saying one suspect was killed and the "others" got away and revoking human status on the 13-year-old intended victim, the reporter has a lot to be proud of!

How did the reporter revoke his human status?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
A cop in Cookeville who shot a family's dog during a traffic stop ended up having to resign and move out of town- - - - - -somebody put a big bounty on him.
Jerry

Because he had to resign, it sounds like the shooting of the dog was a "bad shoot". If so, good riddance to the cop. Did they catch and charge the a-hole putting out the bounty?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
It’s only fair that the home invaders pose as cops. I mean, cops have been posing as home invaders for quite a while now...

Sadly true. There was a time when you could be 100% sure that anyone demanding entry into your home after dark was a crook.

It's time we made dark of night home invasions illegal for anyone, regardless of agency.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FreeMe

It's time we made dark of night home invasions illegal for anyone, regardless of agency.

I’m for that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dassa

"There were four people in the residence, along with a 13-year-old that could have all been killed if it wasn't for the homeowner taking action."

I am not saying he is wrong, the species status should be revoked for many 13-year-olds... If there were four people in the residence along with the yute there were either five people or the yute had human status denied.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dassa

"There were four people in the residence, along with a 13-year-old that could have all been killed if it wasn't for the homeowner taking action."

I am not saying he is wrong, the species status should be revoked for many 13-year-olds... If there were four people in the residence along with the yute there were either five people or the yute had human status denied.

That was a quote from the sheriff's lt. Not the reporter.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They are going to do an autopsy to determine cause of death.

Come-on.............I can save the tax payers some money here. I know the cause of death. >>>>>> Criminal intent and stupidity meats the 2nd Amendment.

I love a happy ending.
Too bad he didn't get the other scum-bags too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Jerry

Because he had to resign, it sounds like the shooting of the dog was a "bad shoot". If so, good riddance to the cop. Did they catch and charge the a-hole putting out the bounty?

Agree with TBS...For me, shooting my dog is shooting a family member. Your reason had better be life or death, otherwise your career is forfeit in my eyes.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 72 invisible), 2,960 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,757
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.