Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Is it me or have I just missed something? In the past, when there was a news article on some politician in the Democrat party he/she was called the Democrat Senator Joe Blow. You can substitute Congressman if you prefer but the were always noted as a DEMOCRAT. What's with all this "Democratic" crap anyway. Now it's the Democratic Senator Joe Blow? Seems like "democratic" is something communist like The Peoples Democratic Republic of China or wherever the hell you choose to use. Is this a subtle way of the communists are allowing their term "democratic" to sneak in, and is abetted my the MSM? Something stinks here. Am I seeing something that isn't there? Personally, I believe that the communists have taken over the once legitimate Democrat Party, and more's the shame of true Democrats for allowing it to happen. History does repeat itself for those too blind to see.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just continue to refer to them as “dhimmicrats “, which reflects their dhimmi status under islam.

Sam......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Politburo member more like it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I gave up on this a long time ago PJGunner. Yes, "democratic" is an adjective or an adverb. Democrat is the title to the political party, a label and a noun. It has always been simple. There are lot's of democratic politicians who belong to the Democrat party, Republican party, Green party, Libertarian party, etc. Some of those contain fewer democratic members than others; but, that's my take.

We have lost our language. Words mean things. The importance of those meanings can not be over stressed. In addition to losing our culture, we are losing our language. "Anything goes" in so many areas of our culture, including language, does nothing other than weaken our culture. Whether it be promoted or accepted through apathy, by left or right, it slowly aids in the decay of our once great culture and country.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 02/07/20.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Dems still trying to own the narrative. Like switching from liberal to “progressive”.

Now they’re trying to own the word “democtratic” to try and suggest Republicans are dictatorial.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I gave up on this a long time ago PJGunner. Yes, "democratic" is an adjective or an adverb. Democrat is the title to the political party, a label and a noun. It has always been simple. There are lot's of democratic politicians who belong to the Democrat party, Republican party, Green party, Libertarian party, etc. Some of those contain fewer democratic members than others; but, that's my take.

We have lost our language. Words mean things. The importance of those meanings can not be over stressed. In addition to losing our culture, we are losing our language. "Anything goes" in so many areas of our culture, including language, does nothing other than weaken our culture. Whether it be promoted or accepted through apathy, by left or right, it slowly aids in the decay of our once great culture and country.
This is one of the most intelligent quotes I've read on this forum, Well done Sir,,

I AM AMERICA!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 58 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.