Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don`t bury him quite yet.He is a fighter and cancer is now more curable then ever before.A prayer chain for him would help immensely.20 years ago my Wife contracted cancer and I was told she a 95% chance of not surviving.She is still here today .She had many folks praying for her.Lets do the same for Rush.Huntz

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Sounded good today.

Wife is a Cancer Patient case manager at the Local Hospital's Cancer center.

She said Rush will be lucky to survive the year. She said he's been going thru treatment long before his Public Reveal. She could see it in his face.

My dad was diagnosed in 2013 with stage 4 lung and liver cancer. They started an aggressive radiation and chemo treatment that nearly killed him in itself but it gave him 5 more years of a fairly comfortable life.

I'm aware that there are many different types of cancer, and all react differently to treatment. But cancer treatments are changing and improving nearly monthly, and I'm sure that Rush is receiving the absolute best money can buy.

We'll see how long he makes it. He's a fighter with a positive attitude. That's a large part of the battle.

I'll take the over on a year.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was glad to hear his voice again. Nobody else can hold a candle to him.

I've also enjoyed seeing Bo Snerdley's Tweets defending Rush and putting all of the haters in their place. It's hard to believe all the hate out there.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lets hope and pray

Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Sounded good today.

Wife is a Cancer Patient case manager at the Local Hospital's Cancer center.

She said Rush will be lucky to survive the year. She said he's been going thru treatment long before his Public Reveal. She could see it in his face.

My dad was diagnosed in 2013 with stage 4 lung and liver cancer. They started an aggressive radiation and chemo treatment that nearly killed him in itself but it gave him 5 more years of a fairly comfortable life.

I'm aware that there are many different types of cancer, and all react differently to treatment. But cancer treatments are changing and improving nearly monthly, and I'm sure that Rush is receiving the absolute best money can buy.

We'll see how long he makes it. He's a fighter with a positive attitude. That's a large part of the battle.

I'll take the over on a year.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Muleshoe: Good point yours - Rush has been very helpful to and generous to several "charities" and causes.
I hope he can overcome this health condition.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Stories are coming out (and I knew this would happen) of crazed demonrats taking glee in Mr. Limbaughs condition - this sickens me.
Right now my biggest political enemy is Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg and as much as I despise her and what she has and is doing, I would never (and have never!) wished her demise would occur.
Sad what many in our country/society have lowered themselves to.

IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,557
Posts18,473,057
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.