Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Marxist social justice theory will ensure that there eventually will be another shooting civil war.

Politics is War by Other Means

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Marxist social justice theory will ensure that there eventually will be another shooting civil war.

They know this, and it's why they are hell-bent on disarming all Americans. Only the public school educated police and military will be armed.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When you control the media, you control not only WHAT gets reported but also HOW it gets reported. I think the media is trying to spin these isolated events as being more widespread than they really are and as representing what the majority of people FEEL.
They don't realize they are hurting their cause by trying to pass off these FEELINGS as mainstream. Foxnews.com is reporting Buttgig had the largest rally of any Democrat candidate in NH with 1,800 people in attendance. At the same auditorium Trump held a rally and had 11,000 in attendance and many more people waiting outside. This tells you what people really THINK.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
+1 The media is happy to report the lunatic fringe liberal mantra as main stream.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The media IS the lunatic fringe !

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dunno I see people in their 50’s here completely unhinged over Trump.

People are odd. We’ve always gone back & forth at Potus, after 8 years of Obama perhaps we get 8 years of Trump 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was kind of planning on surviving & prospering as we’ve done under every other administration

But some people I’d least expect are coo coo for Cocoa Puffs about Trump being re elected.

Maybe they’re smart enough to know SC appointments are the key and they’re hosed with the prospect of a good economy & fair trade for the USA & those SC appointees

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I fear for our President!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
These new communist are truly crazy, what I want to know is how many people have been prosecuted for threatening Susan Collins?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rong
While I pay alot more attention than I ever have,I don't recall the right being so "unhinged" when BO was elected,
where's this hate generated??

I seriously think in the hate is generated in adolescence. The coming of age time when some people see the inequalities of life; ie the studlier guy gets the prettier girl, the ones with money have what the withouts want, etc. Add that having to take of yourself by yourself terrifies them and you have boiling resentment due to envy and a lack of self confidence.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Decades of control of the education / indoctrination system will get you a voter base that buys into the insanity that is the left.
It was the Chinese water torture of a political take over, do it slowly over decades just control the ideology of the youth through the education system. Brainwashing
Hey that political party from Germany in the 30's, wonder if they did anything like that.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DougD
Decades of control of the education / indoctrination system will get you a voter base that buys into the insanity that is the left.
It was the Chinese water torture of a political take over, do it slowly over decades just control the ideology of the youth through the education system. Brainwashing
Hey that political party from Germany in the 30's, wonder if they did anything like that.

Germany pre-WWII per this topic isn't really a good example , there were a lot of feinsteins/bloombergs/schumers/nadlers who were pissing off huge numbers of the citizens . I know i shouldn't say such things it's just the fact i'm not brainwashed by their media machine .

Check-out the names of the producers of childrens tv shows and yes they infiltrated the school system many decades ago .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

^ only the very tip of the iceberg . These are the types who many years ago worked to get into seats of power - these are the Think Tank people who seek out the most brilliant minds and pay them glamorous amounts of money to help create plans to control society . Plans that basically let them OWN this country - THEY OWN THIS COUNTRY [quietly] whether you think so or not .

---------------------------

Ranger Green ,,
Agree- I see it that way - here in the saltwater south I see huge numbers of young males - listless slouchy looking - no car walking to a burger flipping job - overweight not a muscle in their body . No way is ANY FEMALE interested in them - they've given up before their 21st birthday .
They're very vindictive they'll lie cheat steal because they think they didn't get as much as so&so . The thought of pulling themselves up by their bootstrings is way too tough for a dweeb who never accomplished anything [thank modern mommy] . . You [I] can't give them guidance because they don't like a challenge and have never pushed themselves whatsoever .

The future is a bleak place - there'll be mass shootings -vehicles smashing through crowds all performed by a little democrat as we've seen many times .
Gun control -gun control - then Frankfurters will show us what they think of our type .

Last edited by ol_mike; 02/10/20.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Liberalism is a mental disorder

All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void. � Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (2 Cranch) 137 (1803)
NRA LIfe Member
GOA
SAF
CCRKBA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I believe what you’re really seeing is the organization of communications companies, technology, oligarch money and Democrat party organization (a political business plan). It is not much different than the Reich Minister of Propaganda (Goebbels) for the NAZI Party. Once you own the air waves and demonize 24/7 you get folks agitated, on edge and insight them to hate and violence. This is what they say Trump is doing, but it’s actually them committing this act, then projecting what they are doing onto society and blaming Trump and the Deplorable voters. It takes reasoning and logic to see and understand this and to defeat it, something Trump is doing.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rong
While I pay alot more attention than I ever have,I don't recall the right being so "unhinged" when BO was elected,
where's this hate generated??

From Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Rossimp: Indeed the demonrats are "expert" at accusing/pretending that Republicans are guilty of heinous acts that the demonrats are actually committing.
Your description/depiction of this "projecting" by demonrats is very intuitive and timely.
The actions and attitudes of the devious, dishonest and divisive demonrats just makes me scratch my head and say "what in the hell are they trying to do"?
Sad these things.
But I rejoice in President Donald J. Trump taking to task/attacking the demonrats at every possible turn.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,499
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.