Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
..... Wadda you think it means????? Keyboard got stuck .... or something deeper:

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

“ ... WHO PAYS THE PRICE ?...”

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hang them all,,,,,in public!!!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wadda you think it means?

It means they ruined his legacy, even though he volunteered his time. He'll go down in history as one of the presidents that has been impeached.

Really hard to tell if its theatre though. He keeps insisting he'll work with them. I sense no vengeance, no get even, nothing but whine.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like he plans on doing something about it, unlike everyone else for the past 2 years

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It means he's pissed at the democrap scum like the rest of us are.

FISA abuse means that anyone can be targeted by the govt if they wish. The difference is is that the tyrants underestimated who they were trying to foment a coup under the color of law against.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by watch4bear

It means they ruined his legacy, even though he volunteered his time. He'll go down in history as one of the presidents that has been impeached.

Really hard to tell if its theatre though. He keeps insisting he'll work with them. I sense no vengeance, no get even, nothing but whine.

an extremely prescient analysis as usual

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
Sounds like he plans on doing something about it, unlike everyone else for the past 2 years

Yep. Many dont remember he said he was going to do something. Its weird how many cheer him but either dont hear or believe or remember. He said he was going to drain the swamp. He should have said sewer.

Does no one remember him saying, I caught them, no one else could do it, but I caught them.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/10/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He has the red ass!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Clinton was impeached, Johnson was impeached. To quote Alan Dershowitz (sp) y'You can indict a ham sandwith!' to para phrase Mr. Dershowitz 'You can impeach a ham sandwich !'

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Damn, I feel for him...

Not.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'd like to see every crooked political figure hanged on the capitol lawn. How do you think they all wind up multimillionaires?

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Ruined his legacy? Quite the opposite. He fought back a coup, almost singlehandedly. Most GOP support was grudgingly, only because of his popularity.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by KFWA

I sure hope you're right...

Originally Posted by BigNate
I'd like to see every crooked political figure hanged on the capitol lawn.

And I'd buy a ticket to that, no matter WHAT it may cost... And I'd yank the rope on the FLIP in person...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was listening to Talk Radio the other day and a couple GOP fighters were on. Mark Meadows was one and I can't remember the other.

Anyway, they said that if the republicans take back the House they will work to have this phony Impeachment expunged and removed from the Congressional Record.

Holy schit, wouldn't that send the democrats into orbit!

Last edited by steve4102; 02/10/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
He's been under constant investigation,but now it's his turn.I bet he wins again.Wray admitting the crimes but wait until you see what Durham is going to uncover.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by baldhunter
He's been under constant investigation,but now it's his turn.I bet he wins again.Wray admitting the crimes but wait until you see what Durham is going to uncover.

Didn't we all say the same thing about Huber. How'd that work out for us?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sheesh what a downer. "If at first you dont succeed, give up."

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Oh horse manure!

And George Washington went down in history as the only president to commit treason against King George the Third.

Who cares?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
I was listening to Talk Radio the other day and a couple GOP fighters were on. Mark Meadows was one and I can't remember the other.

Anyway, they said that if the republicans take back the House they will work to have this phony Impeachment expunged and removed from the Congressional Record.

Holy schit, wouldn't that send the democrats into orbit!

You know the last three election mornings I took off early on the 5 hour drive to visit a sister and my folks in the hill country. The two prior trips made this last one particularly giddy. If THIS actually happens I think it might be one of the few political stories that could make me even giddier. OMG - heads would explode.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by benchman

Ruined his legacy? Quite the opposite. He fought back a coup, almost singlehandedly. Most GOP support was grudgingly, only because of his popularity.

This. The way he waded through that clown show and came out way, way stronger will be his legacy. Nobody can believe it, especially the Democrats.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.