Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The 'debt' wasn't designed to be paid off. (((They))) make us pay the interest on the debt from money they create out of thin air. Great gig if you can get it.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ftbt
...... There May Be Major Deep State Arrests This Week …(But Of Course We’ve Heard This Before):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ed
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah. Sure.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well , if Strozk and McCabe ARE arrested first, that makes sense from a Prosecutor's prosecutor's

The whole Russiagate Scam was a conpiracy from Obama on down. Obama ,Clapper ,Brennan, Comey McCabe ,Strozk and many others were all involved in different stages.

It's like going after a Mafia Don or a Drug lord.. First you indict a few underlings and then THEY turn state's evidence so you can close in on their bosses, building your case up the chain of command.

Many times the state's evidence deals are cut DURING the trials of the underlings.

As to it taking until now, Trump, Sessions and Graham etc had their hands politcally tied during the Mueller inquisition. Finally, Barr came in and put and end to it by telling Mueller to close up shop.

That ended just 9 short months ago. Then the impeachment BS started.

Now that is over with. No matter WHAT Barr and Durham.) are doing , GRAHAM and the Congresdional Republicans NEED TO STRIKE NOW.

By.tye time the hearings get underway this Spring and Summer it will have MAXIMUM politcal impact on the Dems going into the Election this fall.

This is a truly a "Washington at Yorkotown" moment or tge Republicans . NOW is the time to hit the Dems hard , methodically and relentlessly finish the bastards.

Legally. For all the world to see.

Last edited by jk16; 02/09/20.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it was somebody other than the beautiful people, they would be already in the can.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hope it is true. I would love to see that lying weasel Strzk go to jail.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jk16
Well , if Strozk and McCabe ARE arrested first, that makes sense from a Prosecutor's prosecutor's

The whole Russiagate Scam was a conpiracy from Obama on down. Obama ,Clapper ,Brennan, Comey McCabe ,Strozk and many others were all involved in different stages.

It's like going after a Mafia Don or a Drug lord.. First you indict a few underlings and then THEY turn state's evidence so you can close in on their bosses, building your case up the chain of command.

Many times the state's evidence deals are cut DURING the trials of the underlings.

As to it taking until now, Trump, Sessions and Graham etc had their hands politcally tied during the Mueller inquisition. Finally, Barr came in and put and end to it by telling Mueller to close up shop.

Now that is over with. No matter WHAT Barr and Durham.) are doing , GRAHAM and the Congresdional Republicans NEED TO STRIKE NOW.

By.tye time the hearings get underway this Spring and Summer it will have MAXIMUM politcal impact on the Dems going into the Election this fall.

This is a truly a "Washington at Yorkotown" moment or tge Republicans . NOW is the time to hit the Dems hard , methodically and relentlessly finish the bastards.

...Or and more likely, the "underlings" will be sacrificial lambs and be ordered to take one for the "team", or else. These guys know what the deep State is capable of and they know what happened to Seth, Epstein and dozens of others.

There is nobody in DC that wants all of this corruption exposed, so the best way to deal with it is for Barr to through the public a few sacrificial crumbs, hold a press conference and tell all of America "we got em", "we got those responsible" and it all ends with the big dogs getting off Scott Free.

Too Big To Jail...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/08/too-big-to-jail/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've heard the wind blow before.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Have frogs fart in the pond before--

When will we see the perp walks??

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
They should be arrested at 3 am by fully equipped 10 man SWAT teams, with no warning. See how they like it....

But don't worry, the Clintons have "people" standing by, a speed dial away.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The 'debt' wasn't designed to be paid off. (((They))) make us pay the interest on the debt from money they create out of thin air. Great gig if you can get it.

That's been the moa of the deep state cabal who owns the Fed. Its not going to continue much longer.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I sure hope so.

But I'll believe it when I see them in handcuffs.

We've been hearing this for years.

It's taken years to get the ducks lined up, Barry.

It's going to be Biblical. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.

Why only Half?

So you can bitch.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jk16

Well said. Half are going to get the wheels jailed.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.

Why only Half?

So you can bitch.

So I take it you would not bitch if "half" of these treasonous criminals got off scott free and did not go to jail.
Interesting.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
...... There May Be Major Deep State Arrests This Week …(But Of Course We’ve Heard This Before):

Greg Rubini, who first outed Ciaramella as the whistleblower, tweeted yesterday that Dirty cops Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe will both be arrested this week, maybe even Monday or Tuesday.

And last night on Judge Jeanine, Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.
Only HALF?????

I'd stay on my knees for WEEKS if it would result in the FLIP getting 25-life...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If Trump was like Hitler as the dems(commies) say he would have built the ovens already. Ed k

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yawn. Believe it when I see it.

I can tell you this. I caught just a hint of Trump downplaying indictments and arrests. If that ends up being so, he's going to have a lot of disappointment on his hands.

Not to mention, the national debt is climbing and the GDP is more and more made up of .gov spending.

Not good ingredients to have in the recipe.

Can you (all of us) imagine what those numbers would look like if the democrats had won ?

True. His .gov administrivia and freebee cuts are impressive.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Greg Rubini, who first outed Ciaramella as the whistleblower, tweeted yesterday that Dirty cops Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe will both be arrested this week, maybe even Monday or Tuesday.

And last night on Judge Jeanine, Miss Lindsey said, “Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail”.

MAYBE IF WE ALL SAID A LITTLE PRAYER!

See:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ek-but-of-course-weve-heard-this-before/

https://mobile.twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1226193709886320641

Did Miss Lindsey say why only half?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My deep rooted cynicism is the result of years of being misled, lied to, and of seeing zero actually happen. I am not holding my breath.

Sam......

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,980 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,447
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.