Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
ELDs are good if you shoot a thin paper target and compensate with BC for other inferiorities.

Ignorance is bliss. How many critters have you killed with ELD’s to arrive at that conclusion? And a sample of one ain’t much of a sample. Do you shoot and hunt in open country at all, or are you limited in your perspective and judging all by east woods standards?

HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Judman
Jud, what was the impact speed of them missiles?

3250, hate to see what they did if they were going fast!! Haha

No kidding. Pretty fragile. I haven’t done much with the ELD’s going that fast but the old 75 HPBTs were tougher than what you showed at about the same speed from a 22-250.

You going to change up bullets or ditch the 22 Creed for deer?

Impact at 3250 is asking a little much of a tipped C&C, even if it does have a high SD.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll simply rephrase,then rub your nose further into your Incredible fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the melting snowflake routine,which is assuredly NO "Act".

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

257Boob,

I'd rather Kreedmire,than 6.5-06,if only because I shoot both. Hint. Congratulations?!?

6.5-06 here. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The Kreedmire is farrrrrr less fickle and could really give a fhuqk less about barrel length. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...I'd rather 260AI,than 6.5-06,mainly because I shoot that too. In fairness however,pass the 7mm's and hold the Fluff,if the Kreedmire hurts your Feelers. Hint.

260AI. Hint.

The 240Wby is simply a Steaming Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,due mechanical design. If you gotta,just simply opt 6-06 instead. Hint.

The 6mmRem AI is a Steaming Pile Of Fhuqking Schit and pardon my having on of 'em too. Hint.

Some folks is simply afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess and it's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,"tell" me MORE.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and .224" 75gr boolits,sure are "TRICKY".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Jordan,

Don't pick on poor poor(literally) KenBitchigan,she cain't quite get an oar in the water by herself. Hint.

LAUGHING!

The only thing she "shoots" is her mouth and Imagination.

Bless her heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wish I was this successful trolling when out fishing.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
338fed Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Big Shtick it's real hard to take a mental midget like your self seriously when you think we should be impressed with
Your rainbow coalition gun collection( and you keep showing us the same damn pictures). I'm ok with gay's for guns but don't expect me to be impressed, you have [bleep] up more fine firearms then should be allowed by law, I'm almost impressed as a wet fart. I won't be feeding the gay troll anymore have fun talking to yourself, to everyone else who chimed in on my original question before the shtick capsized it thanks.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

I reckon "Wishing" is as close as you'll ever get to "doing"...you "lucky" kchunt. No need to "troll" for your stupidity,mainly because you can NOT "escape" it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You poor poor(literally),Drooling CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm rather at ease in Catching. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

338Dud,

Your VERY Tender Feelers,rate less than ZERO fhuqks to me and what else can someone with your "means","abilities" and "experience" do,besides slurk away...you "lucky" kchunt.Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to keep banging away on your Homoerotic Fantasies,as it's the ONLY "move" you've "got". Hint. LAUGHING!

I enjoy you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltards giving it a "try". You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

As an aside,how come my pictures are sooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME?!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

No kidding. Pretty fragile. I haven’t done much with the ELD’s going that fast but the old 75 HPBTs were tougher than what you showed at about the same speed from a 22-250.

Impact at 3250 is asking a little much of a tipped C&C, even if it does have a high SD.

Good thing they weren’t 3450-3500 like most folks are driving them out of a creed. Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dre

She’s easy to get wound up that’s for sure!! 🤣🤣

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dre

She’s easy to get wound up that’s for sure!! 🤣🤣

WAY too easy, 1st grader could do it and the grammar is about the same. But 1st grader would out wit her.
You know the best part, I never even mentioned her name. But, she's that insecure and assumes people are talking to her or about her. She's one pathetic b*tch.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Good thing they weren’t 3450-3500 like most folks are driving them out of a creed. Haha

So are you talking impact speed or launch speed? Thought we were talking impact...

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Either or Jordan, not to impressed with a 230 launched at 2800, with a impact of 2500 or so either

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drool,

Start a Thread,when you can "afford" your first camera...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The look like this,if only to save you even more Excuses. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Jordan,

How the fhuqk would she "know" anything? Hint.

Bullets are "TRICKY" and ask her how she arranges POA/POI. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The SLOUCH, they are hardly "skookum" or "robust" for folks that "hunt"..... Grin

Now a blinded 70lb Sitka buck trying to figure out wtf is shining in its face, they probably work alright..

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops, LAUGHING!!!!............................

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oooops, LAUGHING!!!!............................

laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Big Stick

I see you're getting some of those Eurasian collared doves down your way. We're had a few showing up here the last couple of years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Either or Jordan, not to impressed with a 230 launched at 2800, with a impact of 2500 or so either

That surprises me. I've been pretty happy with the 147, 162, and 180 so far, on everything from coyotes to WT to bull moose, and impact speeds from 2400-2930. Plenty of penetration with enough, but not excessive, expansion/fragmentation. But as always, YMMV.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
ELDs are good if you shoot a thin paper target and compensate with BC for other inferiorities.

Ignorance is bliss. How many critters have you killed with ELD’s to arrive at that conclusion? And a sample of one ain’t much of a sample. Do you shoot and hunt in open country at all, or are you limited in your perspective and judging all by east woods standards?

ZERO and never will. Cause they aren't worth a pinch of powdered bat$hit as a hunting bullet.

Open country or not is no excuse for not knowing how to hunt and stalk to a reasonable distance. But, some just don't get it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ZERO and never will.

That says everything I need to know. Thanks.

Open country or not is no excuse for not knowing how to hunt and stalk to a reasonable distance.

I'm trying to think of a diplomatic way of saying that's a pretty stupid comment, but I'm coming up empty-handed.

But, some just don't get it.

Look in the mirror and you'll be right.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That surprises me. I've been pretty happy with the 147, 162, and 180 so far, on everything from coyotes to WT to bull moose, and impact speeds from 2400-2930. Plenty of penetration with enough, but not excessive, expansion/fragmentation. But as always, YMMV.

Ya I know you like em, this coming is coming from a guy that shoots big deer, and elk with a 80 grain "varmint" bt at 3650... Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 16 invisible), 1,623 guests, and 862 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.