Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This is all brought on thanks to LIEberal DEMONrats! They placate and enable the mentally ill (the Alphabet Soup crowd). I quit a 30 year, high paying job in the NYC Advertising industry 2 years ago, because I COULDN’T STAND IT ANYMORE!

Here’s a perfect example of our future, IF we don’t stop the insanity:

https://youtu.be/pbm03NcEcvg

I’ll add that I could CARE LESS if an adult male wants to have his penis inverted into a vagina, or a woman wants to take hormones, grow a beard and call herself Steve. I DO however care (A Fing LOT), when I’m told how I have to feel about it! And, just for the Leftists among us, calling out a high suicide rate among these freaks ISN’T a negative side effect to most of us. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
One of my coworkers had to do a trouble ticket for someone here the other day. She took a call from someone who clearly had a man's voice on the phone. My coworker is a very friendly and helpful person. This was the response she got in the ticket:

I would like to bring to your attention line 2 of your report as attached. My name is Constance and I identify as female and yet you use the male pronoun HE to start the second sentence. I would appreciate if in the future we have business you make an effort to be correct in your usage of pronouns and try to make sure they match the name of the person you are referring to. There are trainings available from HR if you need to understand this more clearly.
Constance
SHE/HER/HERS

Dimocommie. Probly votes under 3 names.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Dick = he
No dick = she

Don't like that, GFY

Exactly!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
they your friend,should have said they identify as a man, if they were female.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
isn't constance a male name too? like in the old days?

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Guy I work with starts all his questions with " hey azzhole" and all his answers with "listen dumbazz ". Keeps it simple.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately, all this crap started when the progressive politicians figured out they could get votes by getting everyone to hate each other, hence today's identity politics everywhere.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
My hat remains off to all you in this great nation that make up it's workforce, you folk are mature enough to struggle through that BS, I am not, and will continue to work for myself till I decide to retire. crazy good luck and good thoughts to you all from Oklahoma.

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 300_savage, 16 invisible), 1,368 guests, and 992 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,213
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.