-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The accuser will be destroyed, no matter how credible the claim. Deviant Pete, if he is the nominee, will be protected in every possible way. Even if that means letting a kiddie fiddler walk free.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
...comes forth to say that Pete Buttigieg molested him as a child. Kavanaughed?

I hadn't thought about that, but yeah, I can see it happening.

LOL, Blacks, Mexicans and even lifelong brain dead White Christian democrats are NOT going to vote for a white sodomite!

TRUMP 2020!

agree

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Buttgig will just call the accuser a lying, dog-faced pony soldier and we'll all move on.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

LOL, Blacks, Mexicans and even lifelong brain dead White Christian democrats are NOT going to vote for a white sodomite!

TRUMP 2020!

Keep dreaming. Today’s Democrats are zombies and will always vote for Democrats. The more rabid, the better in their eyes.

A lot of dimocraps are saying they will never vote dimocrap again after the impeachment fiasco and Piglousys stunt.

Only the super duper triple stupid like La Roy and Gayghost or the totally brainwashed young will keep drinking the kool-aid after the truth comes out about the traitors.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/10/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
watch carefully how the guy speaks. He seriously must have watched every obama speech that obama ever made. He copies obama from voice tone, pauses, to hand gestures. I don't get the pronunciation of his name. it should be budda gieg. I want trump to run against bernie.

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter

TRUMP 2020!

agree

It already passed a quick test at church with Mom at Christmas, her, step dad and a bunch of their older friends were gathered visiting outside after the services, I had to wait a bit to break in and ask a question, I ask if any were democrats that would vote for mayor pete were he the nominee?

I quickly flash glanced across the small crowd after I ask the question, I saw several mouths with lips pulled back and down indicating disgust if I remember lab coat psych guy correctly, I even heard one small shlt come from the crowd grin, but couldn't tell who said it. so, at least those Southern Christian folk with I'm sure had a democrat or two in the crowd would NOT be voting buttplug.

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm pretty sure Buttgigger is the catcher in the relationship with his "husband". If something comes out then the news media will bury it while attacking the accuser. I personally don't think he'll be the nominee because blacks don't like him and they make up a disproportionate part of the democratic party power structure, you can't get anywhere as a democrat without black support. We're a bunch of old guys on this forum and even among us there are a lot that don't seem to think that his being a homo is a big deal. Extrapolate that down to the average 20 year old that's fresh out of the public indoctrination camps called schools and do you think they'll see it as a negative? It's a selling point to the new brainwashed masses of today. Buttgigger might not get anywhere but he's just a trial balloon to get people used to a homo being a presidential candidate. In ten years it'll almost be a requirement to be gay to run for office.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
In Colorado ,Denver and Boulder voters put Polis in office.An admitted gay and was charged with child molestation before he left California.This was openly stated before the election. It didn't bother liberals at all.California and New York will vote for him.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seattle recently kicked out a gay mayor who was accused of child molestation.

So there is some hope....

Of course they replaced him with a lesbo...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I'm pretty sure Buttgigger is the catcher in the relationship with his "husband". If something comes out then the news media will bury it while attacking the accuser. I personally don't think he'll be the nominee because blacks don't like him and they make up a disproportionate part of the democratic party power structure, you can't get anywhere as a democrat without black support. We're a bunch of old guys on this forum and even among us there are a lot that don't seem to think that his being a homo is a big deal. Extrapolate that down to the average 20 year old that's fresh out of the public indoctrination camps called schools and do you think they'll see it as a negative? It's a selling point to the new brainwashed masses of today. Buttgigger might not get anywhere but he's just a trial balloon to get people used to a home being a presidential candidate. In ten years it'll almost be a requirement to be gay to run for office.

Saw Pete's pseudo-husband and him playing tonsil hockey and interacting on stage. Pete is definitely the top in that relationship.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by jfruser

Saw Pete's pseudo-husband and him playing tonsil hockey and interacting on stage. Pete is definitely the top in that relationship.

Maybe you’re right. It was just the impression I got but I’ll admit I haven’t looked into it much, I really don’t want to know. I most certainly don’t want any kind of photographic proof.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The accuser will be destroyed, no matter how credible the claim. Deviant Pete, if he is the nominee, will be protected in every possible way. Even if that means letting a kiddie fiddler walk free.

It would REALLY embarrass him, if it was a female accuser!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Maybe you’re right. It was just the impression I got but I’ll admit I haven’t looked into it much, I really don’t want to know. I most certainly don’t want any kind of photographic poof.

Wish I hadn't seen it my own self. Wish my gaydar wasn't so refined, but spending time at/near Miami Beach you accumulate all sorts of knowledge you had not sought out.

Folks who have not spent time adjacent to that culture for a chunk of time will never understand or believe the horrifying degeneracy involved.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember 2008 like it was yesterday when people were saying "nobody will ever vote for a muslim after 9/11".

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
It would never see air time.
If this guy wasn't a queer-- we would never know his name!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
What if Pete wins, and says he identifies as a woman, and proclaims himself the first woman president of the USA?

What will HRC do????

What will the libtard gender-dysphoric do?

I could envision liberal helmet-fires that would make Australia look like the arctic.

Last edited by MontanaMarine; 02/10/20.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
from the looks of that twink, i doubt he was molesting anybody. more likely he has callused knees and a colon like an elephant.

My diploma is a DD214
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by rem141r
from the looks of that twink, i doubt he was molesting anybody. more likely he has callused knees and a colon like an elephant.

I believe this is Pete's partner, describing them taking a bath together,

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Petey Paul will run against Trump and get Trumped

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That young man had better be squeaky clean cuz, true of false, the media will crucify him.

Black Cows Matter!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 160user, 19rabbit52, 48 invisible), 3,060 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,658
Posts18,533,977
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.