Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Like most folks, early on, I dismissed claims of bio war experiment gone bad in corona virus outbreak. Sen Cotton is not mincing words however. He thinks it IS a lab accident. I guess the theory that the virus originated in the Wuhan Market has been largely discredited. So I go googling the subject. After several dead ends, guess what? There is a Wuhan Institute of Virology. Coincidence? Also it appears, in an attempt at outright theft, the Wuhan Institute promptly applied for a patent on the corona anti viral developed by Gilead in California. What are we to believe?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever we believe, I doubt we'll ever know the truth.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
What are we to believe?

Not a single word that the Chinese say.............................

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of thing add up in the direction of a lab "accident".

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well it has been reported the Chinese sent an infected Chinese citizen to Taiwan on a flight evacuating Taiwan citizens. That's bio warfare.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Whatever we believe, I doubt we'll ever know the truth.

^^^This^^^

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
What are we to believe?

MM

So we believe what American Authorities say?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably not, at least in all cases, but that doesn't change the comment about the Chinese one iota.

MM

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
No doubt in my mind that countries that hate us and have the technology, would be working on such things as part of a "weaken the USA" aggregate threat.

Not saying that the British deliberately used Smallpox against Washington's Continental Army, but IF they had know how rampant the disease was among his troops... they would have attached him differently and the outcome of the Revolutionary War might have been very different.

https://www.mountvernon.org/library...rticle/disease-in-the-revolutionary-war/

Think about any modern US city right now... even a tiny hiccup in the food chain... or a disease and... wham, mass panic and demands on the gubberment to fix everything.

Cities are as fragile as a baby bird...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Bill and melinda Gates hold a patent on one type of Corona virus that I have posted on the Fire.

Tinfoil theories apply to any concept that hasnt been disseminated by the MSM and as a result the masses havent accepted. The MSM and the folks are the ones who are mostly mislead.

If you dont know the news, you're uninformed and if you do you're misinformed.

The suckers who believe the Warren Comm. Report are the real tinfoil hatters.

How far would the Cabal go to ruin theUS economy under Trump? They already want a drastic reduction in the worlds population. Darn. There I go TF hatting.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/12/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
As RC says, we will never know the truth, but you sure cant believe what the MSM says.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/depopula...te-which-owns-the-patent-on-coronavirus/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Tom Cotton has always seemed like a straight shooter to me.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I dismissed claims of bio war experiment gone bad in corona virus outbreak."

Why? All big countries have biological weapons and have had them for a long time including the USA.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I think he has seen something that makes him believe it. He is ambitious and smart. He wouldn't sabotage his own career with foolishness.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
A virology institute under the Chinese Academy of Sciences is facing criticism after revealing that it applied for a patent on the use of a U.S.-developed drug to treat the novel coronavirus.

Remdesivir, developed by California-based pharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences, has not been approved anywhere in the world, though it has shown promising results in some laboratory studies. As its inventor, Gilead holds the patent for remdesivir’s chemical formula β€” though under general patent rules, other companies can still apply for patents on different uses of the drug, as long as those uses are novel and not obvious.

Patents and the Proble

Some people view the virology institute’s move as a callous cash grab after it failed to warn and protect the people of Wuhan.

β€œ(The institute) is slow at figuring out whether the virus is contagious but pretty fast at filing patent applications,” wrote one user on microblogging platform Weibo. β€œThe Wuhan Institute of Virology can take care of everything except sounding the alarm and treating disease,” wrote another.

The virology institute filed the remdesivir usage patent on Jan. 21 β€” several days before the drug was used to relieve symptoms in a coronavirus patient in the U.S., and two weeks before clinical trials began in Wuhan on Feb. 3. In the absence of clear solutions, Chinese health authorities and medical workers have been eyeing powerful antiviral drugs, including ones used to fight HIV, in hopes that they might also be effective against the novel coronavirus.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like most folks, early on, I dismissed claims of bio war experiment gone bad in corona virus outbreak. Sen Cotton is not mincing words however. He thinks it IS a lab accident. I guess the theory that the virus originated in the Wuhan Market has been largely discredited. So I go googling the subject. After several dead ends, guess what? There is a Wuhan Institute of Virology. Coincidence? Also it appears, in an attempt at outright theft, the Wuhan Institute promptly applied for a patent on the corona anti viral developed by Gilead in California. What are we to believe?
Only dumbfu cks dismissed it in the first place. How many "conspiracy theories" dismissed as so much bs due to being discredited by the MSM and government, have turned out to be true? That said, a lot here depends on intent, which this side of Heaven, nobody but insiders will probably ever know.

Yes, there is a Virus Lab there, that much was instantly known and admitted to. Chinese claim it is a lab for fighting viruses, coming up with cures, etc. Maybe it is. You can't trust ANY government though and there is a good possibility this is a Bio-Weapons Lab, which is what you're now asserting. Simply no way to know at this point. As to the patent, that is even more hazy.

The bottom-line here is, the Chinese are one of the most cold-blooded governments in the world and have an excess population. Weapon or no, it appears to have killed a lot of THEM. Did they come up with an immunity to some manufactured virus, innoculate the Chinese version of the beautiful people and then unleash it to thin the herd? Who knows. Globalist cabals doing the same thing? Now THESE are the wild conspiracy theories. Nowadays they are not beyond imagining though.

The last I knew, there were 13 cases here, but nodbody dead. Now with a death toll of 2%, that may be expected, but it appears that the virus is not as much of a threat with modern, widespread healthcare. Even our healthcare system can be overwhelmed though, so it bears close scrutiny.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"Cities are as fragile as a baby bird.." : CashisKing

And by very short extension, civilization as we know it.

Cut off the oil supply, say.... by any means. An epidemic could work.

Not that many horses and horse drawn equipment available. Electric grid is gone, transportation equipment dead on the roads, rail, and in the air.

The rural folk way back in the hollers have a chance, if the looters don't get them. Forget the Amish as too exposed. The Chinee and Asian peasants maight come out of it best of all in the world.

We be f**ked!

Last edited by las; 02/12/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
What are we to believe?

MM

So we believe what American Authorities say?

Here ya go ding-a-ling............................

Virus Update

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 53 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,461
Posts18,471,289
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.