Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It will be Bernie or Biden with the possibility of Hillary coming in if the convention is brokered. I'd avoid MKE during the convention.

Remember the DNC is a private group. They don't have to follow their own rules if they don't want to. If the decide it's going to be Biden, then primaries be damned. It'll be Biden.

Bloomberg isn't really running. He's trying to control the DNC to choose the nominee.

Buttgig or however you spell it can't win blacks and hispanics doe to their primary religions frowning on his sexuality.

Warren is toast.

The 2 people who would have an actual chance of beating Trump in November are Klobuchar and Gabbard. Everyone else has too many weaknesses that will be exploited during the primary or in the general by Trump. The DNC will do everything it can to oust Bernie. Ergo, it is likely Biden will be the guy unless

-Klobuchar or Gabbard gain momentum (not likely)
-Brokered DNC convention, Hillary sweeps in (this would be likely if it appears Bernie is going to be the nominee)

As long as the economy remains strong, Trump landslide.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I'll miss the old retard, he was always good for a laugh, but he's gotten so cranky that I think he needs more Metamucil. Maybe by the gallon.

Looks like stage IV "hoof in mouth" disease... blush

And when he gets caught in a big gaff, all he can say is, "God love'em..."

DF

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This should surprise no one. Biden was never intended to become the Democrat Nominee, He was a setup and distraction period.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Warren is next.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Crazy Joe and Pocahontas under the bus...

Moving right along, nothing to see here folks... grin

Two down, more to follow.

DF

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
bernie and broke back butt gag took it to him

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hillary will swoop.in w bernie as vp. Buttegeig will sec of state and move up when bernie keels over

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by hookeye
Hillary will swoop.in w bernie as vp. Buttegeig will sec of state and move up when bernie keels over

If this goes to a brokered convention, he may have to fight Michelle for the nomination.

Michelle would take Buttegeig as VP.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
It will be Bernie or Biden with the possibility of Hillary coming in if the convention is brokered. I'd avoid MKE during the convention.

Remember the DNC is a private group. They don't have to follow their own rules if they don't want to. If the decide it's going to be Biden, then primaries be damned. It'll be Biden.

Bloomberg isn't really running. He's trying to control the DNC to choose the nominee.

Buttgig or however you spell it can't win blacks and hispanics doe to their primary religions frowning on his sexuality.

Warren is toast.

The 2 people who would have an actual chance of beating Trump in November are Klobuchar and Gabbard. Everyone else has too many weaknesses that will be exploited during the primary or in the general by Trump. The DNC will do everything it can to oust Bernie. Ergo, it is likely Biden will be the guy unless

-Klobuchar or Gabbard gain momentum (not likely)
-Brokered DNC convention, Hillary sweeps in (this would be likely if it appears Bernie is going to be the nominee)

As long as the economy remains strong, Trump landslide.

The very best scenario is Bernie clearly wins the nomination but gets screwed out of it my the DNC and they give to a low energy ancient.

If this happens, Bernie supporters will sit home, and the Trump landslide turns into a Red Wave.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, AKislander, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 12 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 1,026 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,535
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.