Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Amen, and if God be for us, who can be against us. (Romans 8:31)

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a worrk in your days that you would not believe if told.
Hab 1:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord You are the God that does not sleep, sees all and knows all. You continue to work in the lives of mere mortals to accomplish Your plan and for this I give You thanks!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good afternoon. ..

Midweek Inspiration:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5:17

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Matthew 5:44

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Help me Lord to see others as You see them and love them the way You do.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."
Isaiah 41:13

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Weekly Focus

Romans 8:34 
Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.

Prayer for the week...
My dear Father, forgive me for my many shortcomings and the many times I fail thru the week but I thank You and Praise You for continuing to intercede on my behalf. Please continue to lift me up.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.
Prov 3:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
When faced with life's challenges, I too often forget to come to you Lord, for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Remind me at all times that You desire to lead me in truth and righteousness.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Amen! Amen!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek Inspiration:
For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.
1 Corinthians 15:22

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Thank the Lord for the new life we have in our Lord Jesus Christ!

Brother Keith

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by the_shootist

Thank the Lord for the new life we have in our Lord Jesus Christ!

Amen!!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

WEEKLY FOCUS
The reward of humility and the fear of the Lord Are riches, honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
At times Lord, I allow myself to think more of me.. Keep me grounded in the reality that all glory belongs to You.

Last edited by Bootsfishing; 02/09/20.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Amen, Brother!

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning...

Midweek inspiration...

13 “Enter through the narrow gate: For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good afternoon...

Midweek Inspiration
I will not die, but live, And tell of the works of the Lord .
Psalms 118:17

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Sir. I appreciate you taking your time to post these.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Better late than never.....

Good afternoon...

WEEKLY FOCUS
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Cor 15:58

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Even when I don't see the results myself, Lord I know you are always working to accomplish Your will through my life and that of others.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
My pleasure Jim!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Always loved that verse in 1Cor 15:58. Always loved it, but haven't always lived it.

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good morning..

Midweek Inspiration:
For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
Romans 15:4

Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 16,327 guests, and 1,031 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,202
Posts18,543,596
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.