-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never unfriended anybody for being liberal, but many have unfriended me for being me. I went pro-Trump hard during the last election and the snowflakes started melting. I have very few FB friends anyway as I'm very selective. There are some liberals on there I went to High School or Junior High with. I just ignore their BS.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I befriended a classmate on Facebook. he is a flaming liberal. I suppose like this place, I'll just not respond to any of the leftist bunk.

I did the same recently. Complete waste of time. Total Bernie psycho. Ended up unfriending him.

i befriended a distant relative some months ago. was unfriended just a couple of days ago after seeing posts from one of h is inlaws. just didn't want anything to do with it.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I do not have any liberal friends, but my wife's girlfriend is a liberal. She gets put in her place a lot around our place.

"Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime."
- Ralph Lauretano
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rocky and Bullwinkle was written by a liberal and a conservative.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

boris badenov natasha fatale

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
IMHO, being on FB is a big no no. Social media is the devil!

Call me weird, but, NO, I have NO Liberal friends. Relatives (can’t pick them), and acquaintances, YES, but not friends. I have good taste in friends.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I am superficially courteous to everyone, though there's no doubt I'm a white male conservative western outdoorsman hunter fisherman guntoter Trump supporter. I'm sure there are liberals who think I'm their conservative friend because my general demeanor is friendly, but I mostly avoid people on a whole when I can.Only thing you can affect is who you are and the example you set.

Kent

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
HELL NO, I don't need to go to prison for beating idiots, poor Wife has to work with some, I was headed out to the shop on New Years Day morning to grab some ammo to shoot my 44-77 Shiloh Sharps rifle wearing my Dumbfu-kistan sweatshirt, Wife hollered at me as I left the back porch, I turned around to have her take a pic of me and my shirt.

Said she wanted to send it to lib coworkers and wish them a happy new year! I love that girl, she's a keeper!

Trump Won!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Your joking right?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sure, I've got some liberal friends and some conservative ones. Pretty middle of the road myself, tend to agree with the conservatives on MOST issues, but not all of them

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Neighbors having a bonfire a month or so back (urban backyard in northern Virginia)... most of them know me well and are friends.

Zombie apocalypse comes up in conversation...

One couple (retired combat Marines) that I have know for years asks where I will go... I said "Don't know, but I do have a few sets of keys."

They laughed and said... "we are coming with you".

Our liberal and anti gun neighbor said "I am coming too, but you can't bring any guns, I hate guns and my kids are scared of them".

I didn't say anything other than "You will probably be better off without me."

Told my wife later... she said "You are mean... we will need someone to throw over the fence to feed the zombies."

Remembered an old work poster...

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

Last edited by CashisKing; 02/13/20. Reason: Typos... as always

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I befriended a classmate on Facebook. he is a flaming liberal. I suppose like this place, I'll just not respond to any of the leftist bunk.

I did the same recently. Complete waste of time. Total Bernie psycho. Ended up unfriending him.

i befriended a distant relative some months ago. was unfriended just a couple of days ago after seeing posts from one of h is inlaws. just didn't want anything to do with it.

The final straw in dumping him was when he started deleting my posts that didn't tow the line with his psycho liberal droppings. His entire timeline was almost completely liberal rants, Bernie blatherings, and Noam Chomsky bolshevik crap.

Last edited by local_dirt; 02/13/20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No, I have a know it all brother in law who says he's a progressive. Fits my definition of an A**Hole.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
no

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I have taken to separating new-school authoritarian Leftists from free speech loving old school Liberals.

The former won’t tolerate me while I’ve found that our love of the first (and sometimes even 2nd) amendment give me common ground with the latter.

I am not on FB, but I’ll have a peaceful, respectful conversation with anyone. If someone wants to call names or whatever I figure that’s egg on their face and says more about them than me.

Our country can’t endure these authoritarian leftists, and keeping open dialog between paleo-Conservatives and old school Liberals demonstrates a commitment to the American ideal of free expression.

Besides if I didn’t talk to any Liberals many of you’d be out as I’m to the right of nearly all y’all.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
No liberal friends. Been that way for decades.
Know a bunch from art/music.
I'm friendly to them, and to those at work.

But I'll vote to crush them every chance I get.
And I don't sugar coat stuff around them.
They start their chit, I'll shut it down, in front of everybody.

They can go on rants and raise hell, but not where I'm at.
Have a couple conservative coworkers that are tired of the crap too.

The break room is pretty mellow.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Have seen some old school libs so sick of the new school libs, they've gone Republican.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have any liberal friends or family members, at least none that I know about anyways.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I have a very highly educated niece. Her and her equally erudite husband are flaming libs. Brainwashed products of our higher education system. They get their asses handed to them when they get into debates with my extremely conservative, common-sense minded, but not nearly as educated, street cop son. It’s hilarious...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don’t keep toxic friends or family around. Liberals are toxic.

Sam......

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, Aviator, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.