Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Trump has elevated Twitter use to a new important tool for politics, which is actually GREAT.

However he also uses it like a temper tantrum child. The name calling needs to stop, just stick to policy etc. not 3rd grade playground taunts.

As for this nothing burger, Barr also said Trump had nothing to do with it, he disagreed with the sentence so discussed reducing it with his staff all BEFORE Trump tweeted, so Trump had nothing to do with this.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
When are you pee pants nervous Nancys gonna put your big boy shorts on and quit your bitchin.

We finally have a Repuke POTUS Fighter who wont take anyones shît and at the drop of a hat you mealy mouth candy asses shart your knickers.

This ^^^!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He can afford to because he has a big dick and a big stick!

Go TRUMP!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Anytime you hear or read the word Trump, FORGET the word politician, it will help your struggle a great deal.

Trump Won!
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum aka illiterate Demonrat/liberal/pedo
TFF!
Trump got where he is by screwing over a lot of folks with all his bankruptcy’s. He is a puppet master for lots of mindless folks. He needs to be told to stfu.
His house of cards is falling.

I always enjoy the illiterate Demonrat/liberal/pedos who openly display their ignorance.

Bankruptcies is the plural spelling of bankruptcy not bankruptcy's.

You're a moron.lol

PS: STFU

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rte
TFF!
Trump got where he is by screwing over a lot of folks with all his bankruptcy’s. He is a puppet master for lots of mindless folks. He needs to be told to stfu.

I always enjoy the illiterate Demonrat/liberal/pedos who openly display their ignorance.

You're a moron.lol

Yep, those and your boy Trump has had plenty of them.

I do have to say he is a great Pied Piper.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump’s use of Twitter is amazing. Even the personal insults some of you find so annoying hit home and hit home hard.

For instance, see the recent examples of him making fun of Bloomberg’s height. It hits on two levels. First, it marginalizes this incredibly successful person and makes him an object of derision for 95% of the population. What else can the average man make fun of a billionaire about? Secondly, it hits Mini Mike at his most personally vulnerable point. The dude is obviously self conscious about it. First, he lists his height at 5’8 when he might not even be 5’4. He wears lifts and he carefully manages his public appearances to disguise how short he is. Everyone knows that that dude would give half of his fortune at least if someone could make him 6’2 overnight.

If I were Trump, I offer a million dollars to Bloomberg’s favorite charity if he would get measured in his stocking feet and he was over 5’6.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND WHAT HE IS DOING, but someone please take his phone away! Think it, don't twitt it! Sometimes it makes him look childish and foolish. Just more ammo for the left.

Last edited by Switch; 02/14/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rugies
Hey Tarquin look up your name on the urban dictionary. I think you must have impressed others before us. Lol !!!!!

Tarquin & Margo
Fictional charachters invented by band Resisting Dystopia, in order to describe upper middlclass white people who pretend to be left wing as a fashion statement.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Trump put a big dent in the Transgender Story Time industry.

Hence all the hand wringing.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did see where President was calling for no box for Him to stand on. I think that Bloomberg has already tried to make it a rule for Him to have one in the Democrat debates. Speaking of Candidates and voting and such, I see where Arkansas primaries for the Democrat Presidential office is not on the same day as the Republican Primaries and State office primaries. I don't recall that ever happening before. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by watch4bear
abc news

communist propaganda

Are you saying Barr did not say what ABC said he said?? Either he said it or he didn't. If Barr said it, it implicates Trump in yet another unforced (stupid) error. Trump's like a school girl with his damn twitter account. His mom needs to take it away from him. It does him no good. Four words DT: "Shut the [bleep] up!"

lol he didn't get to where he is, without knowing what he's doing.

TFF!

Go ahead and tell him to stfu and let us know how that works out for you crybaby. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
abc news

communist propaganda

Are you saying Barr did not say what ABC said he said?? Either he said it or he didn't. If Barr said it, it implicates Trump in yet another unforced (stupid) error. Trump's like a school girl with his damn twitter account. His mom needs to take it away from him. It does him no good. Four words DT: "Shut the [bleep] up!"

TFF!

Go ahead and tell him to stfu and let us know how that works out for you crybaby. lol

Believe me I would love to.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
abc news

communist propaganda

TFF!

Believe me I would love to.

Callum your stupid is showing but then again what’s new...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Ok boomer.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’m only 50 stupid!!! Wrong agian...

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m a boomer but it’s a compliment when I hear it. Worked hard my whole life to support the Democrats. Retired now and loving it and Trump. If his tweets hurts your feelers tough Schiff. Ed k

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Calnum cant spell at a 6th grade level and loves the communist Bernie. Not surprised

quote=callnum]
Originally Posted by rte
TFF!

You're a moron.lol

Yep, those and your boy Trump has had plenty of them.

I do have to say he is a great Pied Piper.
[/quote]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So it’s the spelling you guys don’t like, not the fact Trump went bank-o more than once screwing over lots of American families?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is the person for whom we voted.
[Linked Image from www2.pictures.zimbio.com]

This is the crack smoking,dick sucking,homosexual, Commie,Muslim for whom you voted.LOL
[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

Let's not forget the "first tranny".LOL
[Linked Image from images.huffingtonpost.com]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,820 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.