Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Senate just kicked it to the 2021 legislative session, obviously they were scared what would happen after the show we made at all the county supervisors meetings and Richmond.

To all that showed support and especially to Gemby, Gunner and EVERYONE else that came from out of state to stand WITH us...a heartfelt thanks and a big IOU. If you need us, I for one will repay the favor and be there with you.

To everyone else, fireball2, steve4102, watch4bear, jamesjr etc, that basically said we deserve it and fugg Virginians...
Go fugg yourselves.... And hope you never need help from Virginians cause you won't get any from me.

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Good deal, congrats to VA!!

I couldn't make it to your event this year but if needed next year I'll do my best to be there.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Well done to the Gentlemen from VA.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Senate just kicked it to the 2021 legislative session, obviously they were scared what would happen after the show we made at all the county supervisors meetings and Richmond.

That's how I figure it, too.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
VA citizens should be proud, and it goes to show it's the common man voice and action that make a difference. For those crying that Trump or SC should have stepped in before a legislation is passed... this is the ground game 'we' as citizens should first employ to remind politicians we still exist, get them out of their comfort zone of arguing between themselves and forgetting who they represent.

Kent

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well done.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Congrats... Keep up the good fight!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good news today but the fight continues. This is far from over. November's elections will decide if it comes up again next Jan.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

They did that on purpose; hoping y'all will forget about it and then they'll ram it through in the dead of night... I hope your state's upcoming elections might cure a bit of those issues.. Best wishes..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

To all that showed support and especially to Gemby, Gunner and EVERYONE else that came from out of state to stand WITH us...a heartfelt thanks and a big IOU. If you need us, I for one will repay the favor and be there with you.

To everyone else, fireball2, steve4102, watch4bear, jamesjr etc, that basically said we deserve it and fugg Virginians...
Go fugg yourselves.... And hope you never need help from Virginians cause you won't get any from me.

Couldn't have said it better, Thank You to those that supported, and to those naysayers, enjoy a big bag 'o dicks!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The commies are thinking the fire will have burned out by 2021.

I'm guessing some Virginians have a different opinion.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
My experience with legislative issues that are tabled due to citizen outcry, is they are tabled for a few years at least.

Kent

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Not one citizen deserves what the VA legislature wants. It shows what can happen when good people are out voted. When the dems control the cities it's hard to out vote them. Think it can't happen in other states. Look at the migration to TX from CA, from other states to NC.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It actually never made it to the Senate for a vote. 4 moderate dems sided with the republicans on the judiciary committee to shelve the bill for a year. It failed in committee by a 10-5 vote. They have referred it to the state crime commission for study.

The pressure exerted by the people clearly worked and continues to work. Keep the pressure on them now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 163bc
It actually never made it to the Senate for a vote. 4 moderate dems sided with the republicans on the judiciary committee to shelve the bill for a year. It failed in committee by a 10-5 vote. They have referred it to the state crime commission for study.

The pressure exerted by the people clearly worked and continues to work. Keep the pressure on them now.

[b][/b]

We need to keep ALL of this front and center through November and beyond!

Thanks to ALL of you!

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Email from VCDL...

Congratulations, VCDL! Your phone calls, emails, attendance at the Second Amendment Sanctuary hearings, attendance at General Assembly committee hearings, and attendance at Lobby Day has paid off - HB 961, the "assault weapon"/higher-capacity magazine/suppressor/bump stock ban, is DEAD for the year!

Thousands of gun owners packed the General Assembly building this morning and flooded the hearing room. After hearing public input and debating between committee members, the bill was passed by for the year!

The following Senators voted in a bipartisan manner to protect your rights and kill HB 961 (Republicans in red and Democrats in blue): Chafin, Deeds, Edwards, McDougle, Norment, Obenshain, Petersen, Stanley, Stuart, and Surrovell.

The following Senators voted in a partisan manner against your rights: Boysko, Lucas, McClellan, Morrissey, and Saslaw.

Next year, the battle will continue, but if we fight like we did this year, vote in every election, and support pro-gun candidates, we will continue to be a force to be reckoned with.

We dare not get complacent again.

We are far from being out of the woods. Red Flag laws, Universal Background Checks, and destruction of the firearms preemption law are still very much alive this year. Watch for upcoming action items.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

What schidtstain was it in here that was poo pooing on your efforts?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Huge left wing money, reportedly, was pumped into Congressional elections, give us AOC and her radical buddies.

Also, big radical left money went into VA to tilt the balance left. Hopefully that wakes up the sleeping giant, those who sit on their hands.

2020 elections need to be a sweep if we're gonna save this country.

DF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The commies are thinking the fire will have burned out by 2021.

I'm guessing some Virginians have a different opinion.

They need that extra year to lower the percentage of White folks in Virginia via massive third world immigration.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

697 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 3,251 guests, and 1,413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,481
Posts18,471,797
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.