Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I am going to let the insults go and let this die as obviously jackmountain has nothing but anger and toxicity.

and proving you wrong.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Here's your chance. Lay out your case, let's see how I am the enemy of all things freedom.

You elevate yourself far far above your station. You're a joke. You're just a keyboard warrior who like many talks a lot of shidt on the 'net.

How about some firsthand accounts from the antifa rallies in your state? Just a short drive for you to put all your bluster into action.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Fucque you jackmountain, you're an [bleep]. Plain and simple.

He may be an [bleep], but he proved you to be wrong about the effectiveness of their protest. Plain and simple.

Let me know when the communists quit coming for your guns, if you own any.

LOL
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The NRA did squat in MD when our rights were being peeled away previously... and no where to be found this year either as they are trying to take more from us.

I cross the river into VA often, I see the NRA’s HQ right there off of 495... embarrassing as Id wager 99% of their employees at HQ are VA or MD residents!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

He may be an [bleep], but he proved you to be wrong about the effectiveness of their protest. Plain and simple.

Winning a war means winning battles. They won a battle when you said their effort would make any difference. You were wrong.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
For all the noise and BS on this thread, there is one simple truth. We in Virginia dodged a bullet. I feel so much better today! As has been mentioned, the only reason we aren't turning in our guns and magazines is because of our united opposition. We can't be complacent going forward because this isn't finished. I knew this wasn't a Republican vs Democrat issue and that's been proven accurate. There are a lot of gun owning Democrats in this state. I think they've been heard too. It drives me nuts knowing that Bloomberg came down here and nearly bought our freedom. That should scare everybody! As I said, this isn't over but I sure am glad we are where we are, instead of where we might have been. Thanks and congrats to everyone who played apart.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

It's probably not even debatable. Me being an [bleep] , I mean.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Let me know when you're willing to do something to stop them from taking them.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Let me know when you're willing to do something to stop them from taking them.

Hell, he gets in the fetal position when his wife is on the way home!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still waiting to hear how I am the enemy of freedom loving Americans everywhere. Lots of insults and blah blah blah as usual.

LOL
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by MickeyD
We need to cut the NRA a little slack. The leadership of the organization is too busy fighting their own personal legal battles to get involved this Virginia problem. If the officers were to resign and use their personal money their legal bills would put them in bankruptcy.

And that would be bad??? It's their PERSONAL legal battles and should not be funded by members.
WLP and his posse need to go!

Agreed. Don’t ask me for money for Wayne’s new suits then donate some high cap mags that magpul gave you.

Surely you understood I was using a little sarcasm there? Tongue in cheek. This is what I really think
Originally Posted by watch4bear
....... how this is the best time to throw the NRA under the bus. You have been its greatest critic, at a time when it, and all pro gun rights organizations should be welcomed.....
Sorry, but the NRA has become a liability in the right to keep and bear arms fight. Their credibility and legal problems have neutered the organization.

I know

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Still waiting to hear how I am the enemy of freedom loving Americans everywhere. Lots of insults and blah blah blah as usual.

Waiting for the first hand accounts from the antifa rallies in OR.

MAGA
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
You gotta play these things smart.

I'll just put this here.....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Senate just kicked it to the 2021 legislative session, obviously they were scared what would happen after the show we made at all the county supervisors meetings and Richmond.

To all that showed support and especially to Gemby, Gunner and EVERYONE else that came from out of state to stand WITH us...a heartfelt thanks and a big IOU. If you need us, I for one will repay the favor and be there with you.

To everyone else, fireball2, steve4102, watch4bear, jamesjr etc, that basically said we deserve it and fugg Virginians...
Go fugg yourselves.... And hope you never need help from Virginians cause you won't get any from me.

You bet Jack, with a head cold, being exhausted, and just having had a 45-120 Sharps kick me silly on 700 yard steel this afternoon, I'd throw my chit in the truck and head out tonight if need be! cool

nortHAM needs to go!

CONGRATS VIRGINIA!!!!! seems someone with some sense DID take notice of all us old burley guys with guns! smile

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

This is from the "warning Virginia, you're being set up!!!" Thread. Apparently he avoids anywhere he may be confronted by the commie pricks because he's "scared" of what he might do to them.....
Wonder how it's going to go when antifa starts throwing plastic balloons full of piss at conservatives? Me personally, I avoid that type of situation because my temper would get the best of me. If I'm going to contribute it's got to be all out fighting or some other way. I won't have bags of piss thrown at me w/o repurcussions, which of course is exactly what they paid agitators are paid to create.
'See, look what these crazy right wing extremists did (when we got in their face shouting and threw bags of piss at them), we need to take their guns away!"

No thank you, I do not have the temperment for that.

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/17/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here are the Democrats who voted with the Republicans:

Sen. Creigh Deeds, D-Bath, suggested postponing consideration of the bill for a year and having the Virginia State Crime Commission study its definitions of what qualifies as an assault weapon. Deeds was joined by three other Democrats — Sens. Chap Petersen, D-Fairfax, Scott Surovell, D-Fairfax, and John Edwards, D-Roanoke — in voting for the motion to continue the bill to 2021. Link to the full article: https://www.virginiamercury.com/202...ill-4-democrats-vote-to-push-it-to-2021/

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

This is from the "warning Virginia, you're being set up!!!" Thread. Apparently he avoids anywhere he may be confronted by the commie pricks because he's "scared" of what he might do to them.....
Wonder how it's going to go when antifa starts throwing plastic balloons full of piss at conservatives? Me personally, I avoid that type of situation because my temper would get the best of me. If I'm going to contribute it's got to be all out fighting or some other way. I won't have bags of piss thrown at me w/o repurcussions, which of course is exactly what they paid agitators are paid to create.
'See, look what these crazy right wing extremists did (when we got in their face shouting and threw bags of piss at them), we need to take their guns away!"

No thank you, I do not have the temperment for that.

“Don’t [bleep] wif me , I’m kwazee I tell ya’! “
Laughing ......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

It's not an insult to point to the fact that you were wrong. Being wrong on occasion is part of the human experience.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like I said, peaceful protests are not the answer to communists taking our guns. Never will be. And yes, plenty of insults, go back and read.

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Senate just kicked it to the 2021 legislative session, obviously they were scared what would happen after the show we made at all the county supervisors meetings and Richmond.

To all that showed support and especially to Gemby, Gunner and EVERYONE else that came from out of state to stand WITH us...a heartfelt thanks and a big IOU. If you need us, I for one will repay the favor and be there with you.

To everyone else, fireball2, steve4102, watch4bear, jamesjr etc, that basically said we deserve it and fugg Virginians...
Go fugg yourselves.... And hope you never need help from Virginians cause you won't get any from me.

You bet Jack, with a head cold, being exhausted, and just having had a 45-120 Sharps kick me silly on 700 yard steel this afternoon, I'd throw my chit in the truck and head out tonight if need be! cool

nortHAM needs to go!

CONGRATS VIRGINIA!!!!! seems someone with some sense DID take notice of all us old burley guys with guns! smile

You gave me hope that we can keep beating them back. Guys like you that know it's a fight worth fighting and willing to act. You ever need anything , give me a yell.
Not congrats Virginia, congrats gunowners!

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,721 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,724
Posts18,475,825
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.