Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They are out to control us in every way.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck

'Peaceful protest' does nothing - sorry, but it doesn't.. All it does is show the gov't that ( 'we're upset and you shouldn't do this'..)But they do anyway - and those same 'peaceful protesters' then say, ( 'well, they did it and now we have to comply or we go to jail..')

So what exactly occurred? They've showed the gov't that the sheep will do basically nothing... What has voting done to date? Nothing, except slightly delay the inevitable.

Don't let jakcmountain see you say this ^^^^^ you'll be branded for life as an enemy of the Constitution

LOL
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by splattermatic
No cop I know will enforce it.
They also don't want to test, who will give them the bullets first!
But, but.... the Santa Fe Workers Daily says that Dear Comrade Governor gave them who oppose it a warning that they better enforce it or else. Maybe she'll go round them up herself!

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Redneck

'Peaceful protest' does nothing - sorry, but it doesn't.. All it does is show the gov't that ( 'we're upset and you shouldn't do this'..)But they do anyway - and those same 'peaceful protesters' then say, ( 'well, they did it and now we have to comply or we go to jail..')

So what exactly occurred? They've showed the gov't that the sheep will do basically nothing... What has voting done to date? Nothing, except slightly delay the inevitable.

Don't let jakcmountain see you say this ^^^^^ you'll be branded for life as an enemy of the Constitution
laugh Just the opposite - I adhere to the Constitution, I took an oath to defend it when, at 17, I joined the US Navy... It's also why I only answer 'how many people live here' when I get the Census forms.. The rest - they can stick it up the gov't s azz...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by szihn
So the Constitution DOES NOT protect your guns! Your guns protect the Constitution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole post is great, but this is sig line material!

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by splattermatic
No cop I know will enforce it.
They also don't want to test, who will give them the bullets first!

No tyrant has ever lacked for enforcers. If the police won't enforce it the tyrants will get some who will.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I know of no time in US history and no time in world history where the cops or the military didn't do as they were told by those that pay them. US cops have no more integrity than cops in any other in any country, their oath of office int withstanding.
A (very) few individual cops may quit or stay home, but by far the largest majority of cops will do as they are told because they are being paid to do it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

376 members (204guy, 222Sako, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 1,398 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,850
Posts18,517,575
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.