Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 62 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 61 62
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, efw, the great AS, who lyingly said God was wrong when HE said Tyre would never rise from the sea again and knowingly tried disingenuously to point out a different city nearby and blasphemed God to try and prove there either is no God or that he was a liar?

I wouldnt mind if he had merely been mistaken, but hes two faced as proven by that incident and others from Christian threads years ago.

I have some atheist friends I hunt and fish with. No deceivers.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/18/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Everything goes to the same place - we die and that's it. Make the most of life, don't waste time on an insurance policy that doesn't exist - you'll be a better person for it.

Your faith in the unknown is admirable.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by DBT

I'm not the arrogant one abusing others because they question beliefs and point out problems, in other words, discussing the issues and not attacking an opponent. That is you and your group.

The context was wrong because the context described in genesis tells us that God placed two naive individuals, not having knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong, in the garden with a cunning Serpent in the full knowledge of what would happen....and it was only upon eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil that they knew what they had done.

That clearly is the context because that is the story line.

I haven’t been arrogant; I hope I haven’t come across as such.

As a matter of fact if there were a few I could share a camp with from the fire here as I have some Antelope Sniper would be toward the top of the list.

The problem with your “context was wrong” comment was that I never even tried to dispute your interpretation of the Genesis narrative. All I did was complete the story showing Gods gracious plan.

If you ever expect to find yourself in the Denver area, let me know.

I'd love to buy you a beer.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ringman
Everything goes to the same place - we die and that's it. Make the most of life, don't waste time on an insurance policy that doesn't exist - you'll be a better person for it.

Your faith in the unknown is LUCIFERIAN. .
FIXT.

That's why our theaving traitorus govt has the US in the shape it's in today, going under, if not for a believer, Trump.

Mouthers "if it feels good do it" luciferian philosophy devoid of morals and patriotic responsibility and submission to the ephemeral flesh is that of the progressive left and of stalin's plan to destroy us.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ringman

Your faith in the unknown is admirable.

That's why our thriving govt has the US in the shape it's in today, going under, if not for a believer, Trump.

Mouthers "if it feels good do it" luciferian philosophy devoid of morals and patriotic responsibility and submission to the ephemeral flesh is that of the progressive left and of stalin's plan to destroy us.

Nothing in this post in any way represents my personal philosophy.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why are you atheists so bent out of shape over a “Being” that to you doesn’t exist?

If our God is fictional, why are you and your atheist buds treating Him as real? You’re giving lots of time and attention to malign our very real sovereign God, who to you doesn’t even exist.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Your philosophy is unchristian and contradictory to the principles of or country as founded and of the founders. This country was dedicated to GOD and Christian principles and is the reason it became the greatest nation on the face of the earth as promised ages previously by GOD to Ephrim and Manessah.

For many decades, to serve in govt, leaders had to profess a belief in God.

Get a clue. The inalienable rights given us by our Creator.

And now it's being saved, at least temporarily, by the hand of GOD Almighty by HIS servant Trump, just as King Cyrus saved the tribe of Judah, from Babylon, as prophecied 400 years before in the Bible.

Had your fellow heathen Hillary been elected, we would already be history.

BS she doesnt share your values. The constitution and 2A are small points in comparison to kicking GOD out of school and general principles of a decent nation.

Your philosophy is no better than that of the babble of the fallen Babylonian Empire, Rome, and has been leading us to the same destruction.

Abortion, then post partum abortion. Look around and see what the hell this country has degenerated to.

Queers kissing and marrying and kids having two mommy's and no daddies and a corksucker and commie and lying injun running to ruin the US.

The communist plan, get rid of God and the family and morals and the shining city on the hill is ours.

We dont shine very bright anymore, and it's because we've turned from GOD.

Thanks for doing your part.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Australia doesn't mix politics and religion

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Why are you atheists so bent out of shape over a “Being” that to you doesn’t exist?

If our God is fictional, why are you and your atheist buds treating Him as real? You’re giving lots of time and attention to malign our very real sovereign God, who to you doesn’t even exist.

How do these untrue beliefs affect the actions of the believers in this world and lead to sub-optimal outcomes?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You are the arrogant one. You're too gutless to start your own thread, "Why are you not Christian", because you are afraid we, who you call arrogant, wouldn't be arrogant asswholes, like you, and we wouldnt show up to crap on your BS and you would thus prove you're a liar and we arent arrogant.

Go ahead. Try it.

There are plenty of unbelievers on the Fire, yet only a few of you arrogant asswholes show your ass on a believers thread.

You're no better than the commie liebs who show up at public forums to prevent event scheduled conservatives from being able to speak.

Perhaps a good cry might make you feel better? Don't forget to get your mummy to dry your face, sweetie.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Your philosophy is unchristian and contradictory to the principles of or country as founded and of the founders. This country was dedicated to GOD and Christian principles and is the reason it became the greatest nation on the face of the earth as promised ages previously by GOD to Ephrim and Manessah.

For many decades, to serve in govt, leaders had to profess a belief in God.

Get a clue. The inalienable rights given us by our Creator.

And now it's being saved, at least temporarily, by the hand of GOD Almighty by HIS servant Trump, just as King Cyrus saved the tribe of Judah, from Babylon, as prophecied 400 years before in the Bible.

Had your fellow heathen Hillary been elected, we would already be history.

BS she doesnt share your values. The constitution and 2A are small points in comparison to kicking GOD out of school and general principles of a decent nation.

Your philosophy is no better than that of the babble of the fallen Babylonian Empire, Rome, and has been leading us to the same destruction.

Abortion, then post partum abortion. Look around and see what the hell this country has degenerated to.

Queers kissing and marrying and kids having two mommy's and no daddies and a corksucker and commie and lying injun running to ruin the US.

The communist plan, get rid of God and the family and morals and the shining city on the hill is ours.

We dont shine very bright anymore, and it's because we've turned from GOD.

Thanks for doing your part.

You really should preach less and listen, and think more.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 02/18/20.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Is this how you are trying to excuse your bad behavior?

It is the duty of christians to pull into line fellow church
members like jX who are off the rails...yet the CF christians don't seem the least bit interested or just too cowardly.

It's just Jag and couple of others that get hysterical and out of line.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Doc,

On a serious note. Do you have any idea just how unhinged you've become?

Dead serious. You need to walk away from the social media, youtube and everything in your life causing you this unhealthy level of bitterness and angst and seek some professional help.

Mentally, you do not seem to be in a good place right now.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by DBT

I'm not the arrogant one abusing others because they question beliefs and point out problems, in other words, discussing the issues and not attacking an opponent. That is you and your group.

The context was wrong because the context described in genesis tells us that God placed two naive individuals, not having knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong, in the garden with a cunning Serpent in the full knowledge of what would happen....and it was only upon eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil that they knew what they had done.

As a matter of fact if there were a few I could share a camp with from the fire here as I have some Antelope Sniper would be toward the top of the list.

The problem with your “context was wrong” comment was that I never even tried to dispute your interpretation of the Genesis narrative. All I did was complete the story showing Gods gracious plan.

Fair enough....but I would question the idea that it is a gracious plan to set up a naive couple to fail, knowing that they would fail, blaming them for their inadequacy and failure, then punishing not only them but the whole world for it.

How this could be described as gracious is a mystery to me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

How do these untrue beliefs affect the actions of the believers in this world and lead to sub-optimal outcomes?

Prove they’re untrue. Where’s your evidence?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by DBT

Fair enough....but I would question the idea that it is a gracious plan to set up a naive couple to fail, knowing that they would fail, blaming them for their inadequacy and failure, then punishing not only them but the whole world for it.

How this could be described as gracious is a mystery to me.

In His grace He did not kill them and start over. I am sure they would agree.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

It's not what I say, the bible tells us that God regretted creating the world, which implies a mistake...just before He is said to have drowned the whole world, guilty and innocent alike.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
This New World was dedicated to God by Queen Isabella of Spain and set it on its course of greatness and Christianized it for GOD.,

But GOD had prophesied it ages before in addressing Ephraim and Manessah when HE made a covenant with them that would only be broken by their heirs by turning away from HIM.

One was promised his people would become the largest nation on the earth, that the sun would not set on its shores. Great Britain, contraction of Great Birth Nation (referring to its Tribes of Israel history) would fulfill that prophecy with the British Empire including Australia, China, India, New Zeland.

The other promised his heirs would become the strongest nation on the face of the earth, and promised it would control the gates of its enemies. And we did, from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli, and more.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT

It's not what I say, the bible tells us that God regretted creating the world, which implies a mistake...just before He is said to have drowned the whole world, guilty and innocent alike.

Liar. I would explain how and why He saved us with that flood, but not to a stone.

Any believers who wish to know may feel free to PM me.
PS, it's pretty well spelled out in the Bible, but your eyes are covered with scales for a reason.

If you ever wish to have them removed, talk to HIM. It's not my business to do.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Prove they’re untrue. Where’s your evidence?

How about you prove vampires, werewolves, leprechauns, unicorns, pegasi, orcs, trolls, and 12 headed hydra's don't exist?

By your standard, you MUST believe all of these exist until you can PROVE they don't.

This is why in logic, the burden of proof belongs to the party making the positive claim.

You claim some supernatural being exists. Define it, and lets see what you have for evidence.

Page 16 of 62 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, AussieGunWriter, AB2506, 9 invisible), 1,190 guests, and 689 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,229
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.