Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Anybody want to comment on Szhin's post inclusive of calling him names like y'all have done to Fireball?

poor Ballz runs his suck way to fast, and when called on it hides behind Szhin. Now you're bellying up to the bar to provide cover too.

I'll speak for only myself. If you are going to come on here, or any other site and advocate armed and violent response not on a hypothetical, but in an actual real time event then either lead from the front or STFU. That goes for any and all posters.

Yep, if any of you fellers want to show how it's done then let's see it... In any fight the dangerous ones are those that don't give away chit on what they intend to do before they do it. Those that are all talk and no action aren't worth the time contemplating as an ally or threat depending the side.

Kent

A balloon with all the air let out of it real quick comes to mind.....poor Furball

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Anybody want to comment on Szhin's post inclusive of calling him names like y'all have done to Fireball?

poor Ballz runs his suck way to fast, and when called on it hides behind Szhin. Now you're bellying up to the bar to provide cover too.

I'll speak for only myself. If you are going to come on here, or any other site and advocate armed and violent response not on a hypothetical, but in an actual real time event then either lead from the front or STFU. That goes for any and all posters.
I wasn't talking to you Gruff, as I don't recall you calling FB names over it. Thanks for your response anyway and without putting either FB or Szhin down, I am in agreement with you. I thought the VCDL response to be appropriate and am gladdened at this win. I didn't advocate violence either and was in support of Jackmountain and his compadres all the way, although I admit to not supporting them nearly in the hands-on way that gunner and others did. My thanks to them as well as what affects Virginia, California, Oregon, Massachusetts, New York et al affects us all.

But that said again, Szhin's thoughtful post is well worth the consideration and Fireball is not the enemy. As far as "bellying up to the bar,"...only if you're buying. I'm providing cover for nobody, just calling it as I see it. The commies are many things, but quitters is not one of them. They won big here and can afford to wait awhile to push their entire agenda of full confiscation and then who-knows-what for those of us still complaining.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
EE, thanks but I think the concept is lost on the mouth breathers on this forum. I doubt any of them even read szhin's post or could understand it if they had.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/18/20.

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Senate just kicked it to the 2021 legislative session, obviously they were scared what would happen after the show we made at all the county supervisors meetings and Richmond.

To all that showed support and especially to Gemby, Gunner and EVERYONE else that came from out of state to stand WITH us...a heartfelt thanks and a big IOU. If you need us, I for one will repay the favor and be there with you.

To everyone else, fireball2, steve4102, watch4bear, jamesjr etc, that basically said we deserve it and fugg Virginians...
Go fugg yourselves.... And hope you never need help from Virginians cause you won't get any from me.

Thanks to all who are on our side!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear
So you are a serial liar?

So, you are a serial troll.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Like I said, peaceful protests are not the answer to communists taking our guns. Never will be. And yes, plenty of insults, go back and read.

For the love of God, go stand in the corner while the adults talk. You've made an absolute fool of yourself for months over this. You've been wrong on just about every comment you've offered and doubled down when it's been pointed out. You and elkslayer with all your free advice, advocating for actions neither of you would ever have the guts to take.

Lol, oh I don't know......Didn't you read the 38 super thread? wink

I have a 38 Super, never heard of that thread, if I go to VA again, I'm going to hook North and bring you with me! cool

Hook it Bro!! I'll have the wifey make us a bunch of sammiches for the trip!!

Now you can read the Super 38 thread, Click here.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JTman
For you guys from Va, forgive my lack of knowledge but am I to understand that one of the changes that got passed was universal background checks? Before this were background checks for sales between individuals for long guns not required as long as both were residents of Va and could legally own those firearms? That's the way it is in Pa now and I would not like to see that change.

Bump for Jackmountain or whoever can accurately answer.

I asked WatchforCOCK a question yesterday too but I guess I won't get an answer............

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks

Originally Posted by gunner500
Like I said, peaceful protests are not the answer to communists taking our guns. Never will be. And yes, plenty of insults, go back and read.

For the love of God, go stand in the corner while the adults talk. You've made an absolute fool of yourself for months over this. You've been wrong on just about every comment you've offered and doubled down when it's been pointed out. You and elkslayer with all your free advice, advocating for actions neither of you would ever have the guts to take.

Lol, oh I don't know......Didn't you read the 38 super thread? wink

I have a 38 Super, never heard of that thread, if I go to VA again, I'm going to hook North and bring you with me! cool

Hook it Bro!! I'll have the wifey make us a bunch of sammiches for the trip!!

Now you can read the Super 38 thread, Click here.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You're not the man I thought you were.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody wants to touch the posts by redneck or szihn. Wonder why?

Couldn't be because it doesn't fit the narrative. You know, the right has got the same problem the left has, they just can't stand it when someone has an independent thought and challenges their little group sex session.

I am truly disgusted with this place. What a toxic schithole this place has turned into.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/18/20.

LOL
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Sure. Want me to start an individual call out thread or put it here?

Szihn, referencing his above comments, is just another big mouth bullshitter, advocating for others to do something he (obviously) hasn't got the balls to do himself. Violence in the form of civil unrest should be reserved for the most egregious of offenses. The Dems in our state tip toed on that line, but never crossed it. They were deterred by the show of armed citizens on the state capitol and the show of outraged citizens at their local Board of supervisors meetings. If they had crossed that line, and attempted to confiscate or register our constitutionally protected firearms there would have been bloodshed.

Haven't went back and read many of his posts, and obviously should, but judging him by that one post I would say I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and as far as I'm concerned, he should stay the [bleep] out of our politics.

I'd like to say once again though how much I for one appreciate Gunner and Gemby and ALL the others that traveled from out of state to stand WITH us. It's a debt I for one will NEVER forget, and will be willing to repay anytime....anywhere. All they have to do is ask.

For the detractors, critics and judgemental pricks, again, GFY!🖕

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/18/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Nobody wants to touch the posts by redneck or szihn. Wonder why?

Couldn't be because it doesn't fit the narrative. You know, the right has got the same problem the left has, they just can't stand it when someone has an independent thought and challenges their little group sex session.

I am truly disgusted with this place. What a toxic schithole this place has turned into.

Haven't read Rednecks post either but post them up and if need be I'm more than happy to tell him to go [bleep] himself too. You're not being singled out. Anybody that felt the need to not only not show support for us, but to actually attack us while we were/are under attack by crooked liberal politicians can [bleep] off including redneck or anybody else. Glad to know, so I don't bother considering sending any work his way. I'd rather send mine to commiefornia to Shaen anyway.

Maybe you should quit waving your dick around if you don't like it getting stomped?

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
For you guys from Va, forgive my lack of knowledge but am I to understand that one of the changes that got passed was universal background checks? Before this were background checks for sales between individuals for long guns not required as long as both were residents of Va and could legally own those firearms? That's the way it is in Pa now and I would not like to see that change.

Currently there is no background check for long guns or handguns sold or traded between private individuals in VA.....as long as both are VA residents and state they can legally own them. I don't blame you for not wanting to see this change.

"Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by VAhuntr

Currently there is no background check for long guns or handguns sold or traded between private individuals in VA.....as long as both are VA residents and state they can legally own them. I don't blame you for not wanting to see this change.

So this hasn't changed? If so GREAT news!! Currently in PA this is the case with long guns, but not so with Handguns......... just the way it's been for I don't know how long. I guess you guys are a little luckier than us!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Sb70 passed the Senate and was sent back to the house of delegates who referred it to the committee on public safety as of Feb. 13th.
So far we're still able to sell guns (including handguns) to any other Virginia resident who's eligible (Legally allowed to own a gun)
If it passes, you'll still be able to transfer among family members and a few other exemptions.
It's not acceptable either way. I will continue to sell or buy any firearm I choose to friends, just as I will tools, cars, or any other legally owned property I choose to sell.
Im careful who I sell too or buy from now. I don't need Govt to legislate common sense.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sb70 passed the Senate and was sent back to the house of delegates who referred it to the committee on public safety as of Feb. 13th.
So far we're still able to suell gns ( handguns) tincludingo any other Virginia resident who's eligible (Legally allowed to own a gun)
If it passes, you'll still be able to transfer among family members and a few other exemptions.
It's not acceptable either way. I will continue to sell or buy any firearm I choose to friends, just as I will tools, cars, or any other legally owned property I choose to sell.
Im careful who I sell too or buy from now. I don't need Govt to legislate common sense.

Thank you JM........ As you said "So far we're still able to sell guns (including handguns) to any other Virginia resident who's eligible (Legally allowed to own a gun)" After it becomes law you'll only be able to transfer (without background checks) to family members and a few other exemptions........agreed that is not acceptable. I also agree that I would also choose to sell to friends just as I would anything else, and I would be careful as to who I sold to but that will still be defacto registration in years to come. This should not ever come to be, your fight is not over!! Is there anything you Virginians can do about this now?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
So far we're still able to suell gns ( handguns) tincludingo any other Virginia resident who's eligible (Legally allowed to own a gun)

Thank you JM........ As you said "So far we're still able to sell guns (including handguns) to any other Virginia resident who's eligible (Legally allowed to own a gun)" After it becomes law you'll only be able to transfer (without background checks) to family members and a few other exemptions........agreed that is not acceptable. I also agree that I would also choose to sell to friends just as I would anything else, and I would be careful as to who I sold to but that will still be defacto registration in years to come. This should not ever come to be, your fight is not over!! Is there anything you Virginians can do about this now?

Get out and vote, and most importantly, get everyone else on our side out to vote. Lot of folks in the mountains that are disconnected that are awake now to what it means to get out and vote.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Szihn, referencing his above comments, is just another big mouth bullshitter, advocating for others to do something he (obviously) hasn't got the balls to do himself.

Is there anything you Virginians can do about this now?

Get out and vote…

Szihn, referencing his above comments, is just another big mouth bullshitter, advocating for others to do something he (obviously) hasn't got the balls to do himself.

Get out and vote…

Get out and vote…

Get out and vote…

Get out and vote…

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Violence in the form of civil unrest should be reserved for the most egregious of offenses.

Taking away your Right to Bear Arms, one small step at a time, is obviously not an "egregious offense" to you...how sad.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Senate just kicked it to the 2021 legislative session, obviously they were scared what would happen after the show we made at all the county supervisors meetings and Richmond.

To all that showed support and especially to Gemby, Gunner and EVERYONE else that came from out of state to stand WITH us...a heartfelt thanks and a big IOU. If you need us, I for one will repay the favor and be there with you.

To everyone else, fireball2, steve4102, watch4bear, jamesjr etc, that basically said we deserve it and fugg Virginians...
Go fugg yourselves.... And hope you never need help from Virginians cause you won't get any from me.

Well said, it was our duty to come to VA to help with your fight, it was a nice rally, met alot of people, should have PM you and made plans to meet up there, I brought 28 to your fight. I'm afraid with who we have in charge in PA that we are going through what VA did.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

428 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 204guy, 39 invisible), 14,051 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,113
Posts18,542,118
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.