Originally Posted by jackmountain
Sb70 passed the Senate and was sent back to the house of delegates who referred it to the committee on public safety as of Feb. 13th.
So far we're still able to suell gns ( handguns) tincludingo any other Virginia resident who's eligible (Legally allowed to own a gun)
If it passes, you'll still be able to transfer among family members and a few other exemptions.
It's not acceptable either way. I will continue to sell or buy any firearm I choose to friends, just as I will tools, cars, or any other legally owned property I choose to sell.
Im careful who I sell too or buy from now. I don't need Govt to legislate common sense.

Thank you JM........ As you said "So far we're still able to sell guns (including handguns) to any other Virginia resident who's eligible (Legally allowed to own a gun)" After it becomes law you'll only be able to transfer (without background checks) to family members and a few other exemptions........agreed that is not acceptable. I also agree that I would also choose to sell to friends just as I would anything else, and I would be careful as to who I sold to but that will still be defacto registration in years to come. This should not ever come to be, your fight is not over!! Is there anything you Virginians can do about this now?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~