Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Anybody want to comment on Szhin's post inclusive of calling him names like y'all have done to Fireball?

Sure. Want me to start an individual call out thread or put it here?

Szihn, referencing his above comments, is just another big mouth bullshitter, advocating for others to do something he (obviously) hasn't got the balls to do himself. Violence in the form of civil unrest should be reserved for the most egregious of offenses. The Dems in our state tip toed on that line, but never crossed it. They were deterred by the show of armed citizens on the state capitol and the show of outraged citizens at their local Board of supervisors meetings. If they had crossed that line, and attempted to confiscate or register our constitutionally protected firearms there would have been bloodshed.

Haven't went back and read many of his posts, and obviously should, but judging him by that one post I would say I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and as far as I'm concerned, he should stay the [bleep] out of our politics.

I'd like to say once again though how much I for one appreciate Gunner and Gemby and ALL the others that traveled from out of state to stand WITH us. It's a debt I for one will NEVER forget, and will be willing to repay anytime....anywhere. All they have to do is ask.

For the detractors, critics and judgemental pricks, again, GFY!🖕

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/18/20.