Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Anybody want to comment on Szhin's post inclusive of calling him names like y'all have done to Fireball?

poor Ballz runs his suck way to fast, and when called on it hides behind Szhin. Now you're bellying up to the bar to provide cover too.

I'll speak for only myself. If you are going to come on here, or any other site and advocate armed and violent response not on a hypothetical, but in an actual real time event then either lead from the front or STFU. That goes for any and all posters.
I wasn't talking to you Gruff, as I don't recall you calling FB names over it. Thanks for your response anyway and without putting either FB or Szhin down, I am in agreement with you. I thought the VCDL response to be appropriate and am gladdened at this win. I didn't advocate violence either and was in support of Jackmountain and his compadres all the way, although I admit to not supporting them nearly in the hands-on way that gunner and others did. My thanks to them as well as what affects Virginia, California, Oregon, Massachusetts, New York et al affects us all.

But that said again, Szhin's thoughtful post is well worth the consideration and Fireball is not the enemy. As far as "bellying up to the bar,"...only if you're buying. I'm providing cover for nobody, just calling it as I see it. The commies are many things, but quitters is not one of them. They won big here and can afford to wait awhile to push their entire agenda of full confiscation and then who-knows-what for those of us still complaining.