Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
And BTW- I don’t know who makes Costco Kirkland brand TShirts, but they are hands down the best damn tshirt sold.

Amen.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fleece vests are a nice option..
So much so that Patagonia started limiting who they would make them for as they were getting so many orders...
Great mid layer that also makes a good rear rest for prone....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JCS271
I have purchased about 600 shirts and maybe 100 ball caps from Custom Ink. Super easy online design process. The MOST OUTSTANDING customer service you will ever talk to! Great quality shirts, good prices and free two week shipping. I will be ordering another 100 shirts in April. Nine years of doing business with them and never any issues.
All made in America.

https://www.customink.com

Nice to see they have American Made, 100% cotton, T shirts, with pockets too, available. And they are the type I've been wearing for a lot of years.

I'll keep this place in mind if I need some printing done.

Thanks,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Getting stickers printed now for our business. Local. Lots of wholesale China options for a quarter of the price and double the quantity but no thanks.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bighorn designs. Sheridan WY.

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Not sure about the shipping charges from KY to AK. However, have used these folks for my business, my wife's business, and for our church. Good folks. Good service. Reasonable prices. If you are involved with Quarter Horses, this is Charlie Frank People's family...

People's Trophies and Embroidery...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No specific business recommendations, but I will recommend buying quality stuff to have your logo on.

The stuff people want you to wear to provide them with free advertising, is generally not worth a crap.

I would rather purchase a quality garment with your logo on it than receive a POS garment for free.

JMHO

Best advice here.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm the "shirt guy" for our next military reunion later this year. I went to a number of online embroidery sites but was never very impressed. Also did not relish the idea of ordering shirts unseen and untouched for fear of getting cheap uncomfortable crap. Next, I visited five local places. Four of them were equally unimpressive. Then I went to Black Spool. Clean, neat entrance, attractive display case, immediate welcome and smile. She was attentive, offered to have me examine several options, and then handed me a 400-page catalog. I'm going back with my business. First, I'm going to buy a couple of plain shirts to take to the reunion organizer for his approval. (I can always use shirts anyway.) Then I'll take our logo artwork to Black Spool and place our order.

Forgot to say - She quoted me about $20 per shirt, embroidered and she'll ship them to our reunion hotel. Normal $40 setup fee with our artwork. I'm considering getting some of those light corded "backpack" bags as well. I'll put the shirts and reunion schedules, maps, and such in them ready to hand out to attendees.

Last edited by RockyRaab; 02/22/20.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Just north of me, Silk Screen Inc. Will do the printing on most anything you might want.

They did a "Wabigoon Building Inspector" cap for me I gave a friend in Wabigoon that stopped in often to keep me straightened out.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
.... immediate welcome and smile. She was attentive, offered to have me examine several options, and then handed me a 400-page catalog.. .

still talkin' about shirts here, right?

smile

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup, just shirts, kid. At my age, that's all she thought about. (Not necessarily all I thought about, but at my age...)

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
smile

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Otto hats are usually good quality..

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
C
Calvin Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks guys. Lots of good info. Almost too much. Haha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No specific business recommendations, but I will recommend buying quality stuff to have your logo on.

The stuff people want you to wear to provide them with free advertising, is generally not worth a crap.

I would rather purchase a quality garment with your logo on it than receive a POS garment for free.

JMHO

Best advice here.

Agreed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah sorry,
Thought I saw AR, Not AK

Hmm...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
W
WDH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I’ve used a few different ones in anchorage and been happy with them all. I usually get 250 hats made a year and around 500 t shirts. Call me old fashion at the age of 35 but I support my local economy first. Sure I pay a little bit more than the lower 48 but my business is all about relationships etc. I guess if ones trying to make some dollars on the apparel it would be in their interest to bypass the local guy and go to the lower 48 where they got poor little Pablo doing it for minimum wage.

I just give away the apparel. I found the hats go first. Thinking of doing a run of 500 hats this year and 500 t shirts. Probably going to use Hi Res in eagle river.

Last edited by WDH; 02/25/20.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

427 members (160user, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 38 invisible), 2,102 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,560
Posts18,510,631
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.