Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Summaries from Mueller's report, since you guys seem to be woefully short on facts.

Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.
Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.
The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.
The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.
Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.
Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.
A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.
Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.
Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.
The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.
The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.
Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.
During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.
During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

During the course of 2016, Trump Campaign associates failed to report any of the Russian/WikiLeaks overtures to federal law enforcement, publicly denied any contacts with Russians/WikiLeaks, and actively encouraged the public to doubt that Russia was behind the hacking and distribution of stolen emails.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bannination
Lots of name callin and empty of facts. Yep, democrats MUST be desperate.

Did we come to troll your website, you desperate little wimp?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
HAHAHA

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 280shooter

I don't know, did you?

What does any of that have to do with the topic?

Last edited by bannination; 02/21/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Obama’s the Liar was President during the 2016 election.He is responsible for all Russian interference. He prevented our CIA/FBI/Military from stopping the Russians. He disliked Hillary so much that he conspired with the Russians.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hosfly
Internet is full of sources,, But your ol 'bro bob Mueller could explain it better than me lol,,

Well yeah, he did explain it better than you, but he states that there was interference.

I suspect you know this, which is why you refuse to provide any evidence for your claims.

Mueller concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

EDIT:
Mueller also indicted twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations.

I don't think anyone is denying the above. But, Mueller also concluded that no votes were changed, AND no collusion with the Trump campaign. What they actually said was they could not exonerate DJT.

Exonerate....What [bleep] Bullshite. You have to be convicted to be exonerated........Mueller fell far short of a DJT convection. A [bleep] word smith trying to put the thought in DIMs heads that DJT was convected of collusion and could not be exonerated.

HRC got the popular vote, DJT got the electoral vote. Cry me a river, turn off the lights, case closed, move on.....

Ed
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is the Alpha male,for whom we voted,with his lovely wife.
[Linked Image from www2.pictures.zimbio.com]

This is your crack smoking,dick sucking homosexual,Commie,Muslim criminal.
[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

Let's not forget Obama's tranny.LOL
[Linked Image from images.huffingtonpost.com]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Spot on, as usual.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 308ld
Internet is full of sources,, But your ol 'bro bob Mueller could explain it better than me lol,,

Well yeah, he did explain it better than you, but he states that there was interference.

I suspect you know this, which is why you refuse to provide any evidence for your claims.

Mueller concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law".

EDIT:
Mueller also indicted twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations.

I don't think anyone is denying the above. But, Mueller also concluded that no votes were changed, AND no collusion with the Trump campaign. What they actually said was they could not exonerate DJT.

Exonerate....What [bleep] Bullshite. You have to be convicted to be exonerated........Mueller fell far short of a DJT convection. A [bleep] word smith trying to put the thought in DIMs heads that DJT was convected of collusion and could not be exonerated.

HRC got the popular vote, DJT got the electoral vote. Cry me a river, turn off the lights, case closed, move on.....

I ask again then, please post a source that corroborates your claim that "no votes were changed".

I'd also like to know what Trump has done to prevent Russian interference again?

Last edited by bannination; 02/21/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Go away RUSSIAN TROLL

Originally Posted by 308ld

EDIT:

I ask again then, please post a source that corroborates your claim that "no votes were changed".

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bannination aka ass-hole troll
I'd also like to know what Obama did to prevent Russian interference again?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Laughing.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Go away RUSSIAN TROLL

You obviously agree that Trump hasn't done enough to prevent Russian interference.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't know, did you?

Sorry that you are so phouqing slow. You feel afraid and desperate enough to seek us out to troll. Or you're just a weak-minded paid shill. Neither is a compliment.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hey a bannation, who gives a rat f u c k what you think or want? You are just another biological result of a misguided alcohol mishap.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Hey a bannation, who gives a rat f u c k what you think or want? You are just another biological result of a misguided alcohol mishap.

You're the one replying to me.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I don't know, did you?

Sorry that you are so phouqing slow. You feel afraid and desperate enough to seek us out to troll. Or you're just a weak-minded paid shill. Neither is a compliment.

It's a simple question. Just say you don't know, or Trump has done nothing. It'll be ok, calm down.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't know, did you?

It's a simple question. Just say you don't know, or Trump has done nothing. It'll be ok, calm down.

You're too stupid to comprehend how stupid you look. Off to ignore for you.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The dem trolls know they are on a sinking ship with no lifeboat.

All they have left is to come to forums like this one, and put their mental-midgetry on display.

Kind of ironic in a way, as it connects all the dots.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 68 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,588
Posts18,473,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.