Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Wish I had some advice to make your situation better, but I can only offer my sincere sympathy. Pretty sure I would tell my child that my love for them is not optional and that I do not understand but they are more important than their life circumstances. Tuff row to hoe. Godspeed.
I wouldn't want to scratch that zit and expose all that puss in public.

There is no way around it - either the child was abused or the kid is insane and was encouraged in his insanity. Maybe not by Ceo (although he folded like a cheap lawnchair), but I guarantee the wife or a teacher perverted this kid with their words at the very least.

Wish I had some advice to make your situation better, but I can only offer my sincere sympathy. Pretty sure I would tell my child that my love for them is not optional and that I do not understand but they are more important than their life circumstances. Tuff row to hoe. Godspeed.

There is no way around it - either the child was abused or the kid is insane and was encouraged in his insanity. Maybe not by Ceo (although he folded like a cheap lawnchair), but I guarantee the wife or a teacher perverted this kid with their words at the very least.

you are probably a christen?...…..one reason I will never be one...….in stead of giving support …..you just want to tear someone down.

bob

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

I doubt that... I firmly believe they are born gay. I have a buddy with a gay son. I would bet my life that the boy was never molested or manipulated. We knew he was gay since he was 4. Raised hunting and fishing, goes to church. Just the way it goes. Still a fun kid.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OAM

I doubt that... I firmly believe they are born gay. I have a buddy with a gay son. I would bet my life that the boy was never molested or manipulated. We knew he was gay since he was 4. Raised hunting and fishing, goes to church. Just the way it goes. Still a fun kid.

Truth. We just have to play the hand we’re dealt.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Absolutely. This crap didn't exist in the past. It's being promoted.

When it did occasionally occur in the past, it was understood as the epitome of perversion and twisted evil.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Originally Posted by CEoW717
I was standing next to ceow717 in his shop, when he learned over the phone his son had started dressing as a girl at his Mom’s house. I don’t pretend to know what the right answer is but that kid wasn’t raised by some hippie fruit loops.

He was actually far harder on the kid than most parents are now.

With all that said the judge and courts should be tar and feathered.

Thanks draht

GFY

dam......I missed that opening...….both of you GFY......bob

Last edited by BobMt; 02/23/20.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not cracking on the guy for his son being a [bleep], that may not be his fault. But to actually give his permission to allowing the child to be butchered physically or by drugs is beyond the pale.

If you aren't outraged by this, you have ZERO humanity.

Really, screw CEO, have some sympathy for THE CHILD!

The child isn't just screwed in the head, now he's going to be physically screwed too.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm not cracking on the guy for his son being a [bleep], that may not be his fault. But to actually give his permission to allowing the child to be butchered physically or by drugs is beyond the pale.

The child isn't just screwed in the head, now he's going to be physically screwed too.

are we talking about the guy in Canada......or the poster here......a little difference......bob

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Absolutely. This crap didn't exist in the past. It's being promoted.

When it did occasionally occur in the past, it was understood as the epitome of perversion and twisted evil.

It existed. People were just scared of it or scared of their dad beating their ass because of it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
People just care way too damn much about what everyone else is doing. Live and let live.

What others do effects society almost always and me directly sometimes. I think I'll just keep on caring about what others do when it comes to drag queens reading books at library story time, loosers smoking weed in my air space and then driving, druggies shooting up and then handing me the bill to fix them up or feed or jail them, aborting our children, the list goes on.

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

Fair enough. Except for the screw Ceo part.

Last edited by OAM; 02/23/20.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Can you please to a little research on puberty blockers? All they do is pause the pituitary gland from inducing puberty. As soon as the implant is removed from the arm, puberty starts almost instantly. All this does is give the child time. I will not allow any hormones to be injected into my kid. 14 is too young for anyone to make that decision I wholeheartedly agree with that. Once my kid is 18 it’s their life to live and the decision will be up to them. That being said I’m also not going to stop supporting them at 18.

Like I previously stated in my first post, who in the actual hell would want to chose a life of ridicule and being hated and judged for being different? Nobody. These kids have an 80% suicide rate. Just my being a supportive father drops that number in half.

Screw me? Ok.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
People just care way too damn much about what everyone else is doing. Live and let live.

What others do effects society almost always and me directly sometimes. I think I'll just keep on caring about what others do when it comes to drag queens reading books at library story time, loosers smoking weed in my air space and then driving, druggies shooting up and then handing me the bill to fix them up or feed or jail them, aborting our children, the list goes on.

I’ve never been handed a bill... where does this happen so I can dodge one when I see it coming.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OAM

Fair enough. Except for the screw Ceo part.

Truth be told I didn’t even know puberty blockers existed before being dealt this hand.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobMt
I was standing next to ceow717 in his shop, when he learned over the phone his son had started dressing as a girl at his Mom’s house. I don’t pretend to know what the right answer is but that kid wasn’t raised by some hippie fruit loops.

He was actually far harder on the kid than most parents are now.

With all that said the judge and courts should be tar and feathered.

Thanks draht

GFY

dam......I missed that opening...….both of you GFY......bob

Thanks Bob!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can you please to a little research on puberty blockers? All they do is pause the pituitary gland from inducing puberty. As soon as the implant is removed from the arm, puberty starts almost instantly. All this does is give the child time.
Good luck with that. You are being sold a bill of goods.
You should find psychological help for the child, REAL help, not some APA perverts. And let him develop as God designed him - a boy.

You can start with these folks - https://www.therapeuticchoice.com/

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can you please to a little research on puberty blockers? All they do is pause the pituitary gland from inducing puberty. As soon as the implant is removed from the arm, puberty starts almost instantly. All this does is give the child time.
Good luck with that. You are being sold a bill of goods.
You should find psychological help for the child, REAL help, not some APA perverts. And let him develop as God designed him - a boy.

You can start with these folks - https://www.therapeuticchoice.com/

Why didn’t I think of that?! You realize this isn’t great for me right? That I’ve spent the last 6 years trying to figure out an alternative? The kids not broken. There’s nothing to fix.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by OAM
[

I have known a few who were clearly born that way (like your friends kid) You just knew it early on.

Others, however, is borne of abuse and traumatic event. i know a gay gyu and a gay girl who were hyper sexualized (they were family friends) from a really young age. Parents encouraged some freaky stuff, and were voyeauristic with the kids and swingers.

I am also rather certain that in some cases it is a social punt. Ugly, beat, no friends not nothing, just looking for someone. latch onto the first one who fills the void.

I have seen instances of all, including one girl who I think falls into the last category.

In short... all types lotsa reasons.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Had a Venezuelan woman in my office the other day saying so sad because she is seeing here in America what they saw there before the commies took over.

If it can happen in Canada it’ll be here soon too.

Sad indeed! The state will not be denied the subject of their re-education camps.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
The things a child needs from a parent is to feel they’re safe and loved. Outside the family group it’s a cold, cruel world. Rock on CEoW, love and support your kid

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by flinger88
The things a child needs from a parent is to feel they’re safe and loved. Outside the family group it’s a cold, cruel world. Rock on CEoW, love and support your kid

I appreciate you.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,459
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.