Home
Unless there's a lot more to this than is told in the article, this is pretty unbelievable & very sad.

There's also something very wrong in the Canadian application of law as well.

This is just utter destruction of the family for the sake of social engineering.

A Dad & His Transgender Daughter

MM
Sad, sad , sad
It is a very sad day in time when they think kids are smart enough to make a life altering decisions. These libs should remember how stupid they were at this age. Sign of the times. Ed k
Sad is right!!!
I would dispatch,with extreme prejudice,every person who had a hand in this decision.

Sometime there is nothing you can do with a kid.

People voluntarily pull themselves out of the gene pool occasionally.

When people ask how on earth can I support Trump?

Well, I voted against the schit described in this article.

What a fugging joke.
14 and old enough to make that decision, but not able to decide if she can smoke a cigarette or drink a beer? Cannot even buy a gun or knife, but gets to make a huge decision...
Society has become a monster. JFC
sh_t
Its called compassion and understanding you weirdos.

The Democrats and Liberals up north are running on a "sterilization in every pot" platform. .
Originally Posted by ERK
It is a very sad day in time when they think kids are smart enough to make a life altering decisions. These libs should remember how stupid they were at this age. Sign of the times. Ed k

A defining characteristic of liberalism is that they never recognize their own stupidity. They believe ever thought they enters their head is perfectly sound, as if inspired by God himself.
I'm not sure what is worse - a society that supports such things or a father that wouldn't go to his grave to prevent it.
Contempt of court? ABSOLUTELY!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Democrats and Liberals up north are running on a "sterilization in every pot" platform. .

I am sure that if we got Jonathan Watson out of prison and sent him to Canada he could make the Canadian Bureaucrats see the error of their ways.
Originally Posted by JOG
I'm not sure what is worse - a society that supports such things or a father that wouldn't go to his grave to prevent it.

I don't know that the man has taken that off the table. He's not just sitting on his azz.
Originally Posted by rte
I would dispatch,with extreme prejudice,every person who had a hand in this decision.

Me too man.
What about the daughter?

You gonna smite her as well?
Very sad. 14 is old enough to make this kind of decision in Canada?? Geez.
Originally Posted by JOG

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Very sad. 14 is old enough to make this kind of decision in Canada?? Geez.

Why not?

At fourteen she should be pregnant with the Social Studies teacher's baby, working two jobs and making house.

High fives!

I don't think it's limited to just "up north"..........................just sayin'.

MM
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Society has become a monster. JFC

This.

What a crime. Sad. I feel for that guy.
I knew this type of thing was going on in England, but I'm astonished it has found its way into society this side of the ocean.
And then one day, for no reason at all, the people voted Hitler into power.
If the state mandates such, then the state should assume full support of that person.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I don't think it's limited to just "up north"..........................just sayin'.

MM

No doubt true.

You hear all sorts of wild stories about "Dr.s" giving little kids transitional hormones.

All those people should be knocked in the head.

What was this guy supposed to do however? Lock her up in a convent?
Going to his grave to stop it would not stop it. Maybe if he raises enough hell a different child one day will be saved. Ed k
Sick, sick, sick. You can't vote until you are 18. You can't buy a drink until you are 21. But a 14 year old girl can decide to change in to a boy?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Disgusting tyranny, and pure evil.
Even worse, those who have gone through “gender reassignment” even as adults say it didn’t help.
Coming to a country near you if we let it.
Dad's in a tight spot because of government, sounds like Virginia.
Time to stir the proverbial pot...

First let me say I don’t agree with court ordered gender anything.

I’m the father of a 14 year old transgender daughter. Have your laughs, talk your [bleep]. Here’s what I can tell you, it’s not a choice. I raised a son around guns, dirt bikes, diesel trucks and motocross. At about the age of 6 I noticed something was different, trading hot wheels for Barbies and having a complete disinterest in anything male. I tried as hard as I could to curb it but to no avail. Her mother and I agreed to a puberty blocker implant, which is completely reversible if she decides being a girl isn’t for her. At 14 she dresses and lives as a female but I will not allow any estrogen injections until she’s of legal age.

This coming from a super conservative red blooded American who had to completely change his way of thinking and way of speaking I can tell you, it’s not a choice for the child and. It absolutely the most difficult thing you could think to go through as a kid. Honestly, who would choose ridicule, name calling and an 80% suicide rate? Nobody. That’s who.

That being said, the god damn government stepping in is absolutely ridiculous and it would be over my cold dead body before someone told me what was going to be put in my kids body.

Rant complete.
I would have an "ambassador" show the judge pictures of his grandchildren getting off their school bus and remind the judge what a tragedy it would be if he lost one of them.
There are some judges who need to be taken off the bench and thrown in jail, or a nut house and the key thrown away...

Liberalism isn't only destroying our country, but the world in general...

and liberal leftists like these judges need to be dealt with accordingly...
Relax. There is no malevolent plan or evil roaming the earth behind this or the destruction of the family and the 2A and the Browning of the West or the UN pushing Muzzy refugees into Europe and America.

Dont be a tinfoil hatter or worse, believe in a GOD who told us about this in general terms.

Accept the wonders of progress willingly or be put on the govts nutcase list.
It's been here for going on 5 years.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/or...t-state-subsidized-sex-change-operations
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Its called compassion and understanding you weirdos.

It seems to me that was the story here in the USA at one time in the past also. Cheers NC
The Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry claimed that most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty

There are no long term studies that have conclusively proven that puberty blockers are safe much less reversible.
I wouldn't shed a tear if that judge was found hanging from a lamp post some early morning.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Even worse, those who have gone through “gender reassignment” even as adults say it didn’t help.

A reasonably high % f them end up eating a bullet or ODing on oxy.
Originally Posted by CEoW717

Rant complete.

As rants go, that one was sure as heck not anticipated.

Best of luck with it all. Honestly.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Rant complete.

As rants go, that one was sure as heck not anticipated.

Best of luck with it all. Honestly.

Thanks. I need it.
Liberalism is like Cancer, and should be treated as such!
When my son started 4th grade about 5 months ago we went to "meet the teachers". Its a one night thing for the parents a couple days before school starts. An orientation so to speak. While my wife and I were there the teacher mentioned that she had a 3 year old son. She also said "we dress him in gender neutral clothing. We don't feel like its our choice to assign his gender". A couple of other dads and I locked up and had immediate eye contact. I was in disbelief! The class went from having 27 kids to 21. Our boy is having to be homeschooled for 4th grade now. Its been tuff not having my wifes income (she is an RN). I also want him in public school to build social skills but we cant have see past this.
Originally Posted by OAM
When my son started 4th grade about 5 months ago we went to "meet the teachers". Its a one night thing for the parents a couple days before school starts. An orientation so to speak. While my wife and I were there the teacher mentioned that she had a 3 year old son. She also said "we dress him in gender neutral clothing. We don't feel like its our choice to assign his gender". A couple of other dads and I locked up and had immediate eye contact. I was in disbelief! The class went from having 27 kids to 21. Our boy is having to be homeschooled for 4th grade now. Its been tuff not having my wifes income (she is an RN). I also want him in public school to build social skills but we cant have see past this.

That’s really too bad you let someone else’s lifestyle affect you. It’s also too bad that you’re pushing those close minded views onto your child because honestly kids don’t give a [bleep]. They just want to be like dad.
Originally Posted by OAM

You did the right thing. The teacher is obviously psychologically disturbed.
People are afraid of anything that’s not the normal. Good thing you moved your kid, you don’t want him to catch the gay.
People are afraid of anything that’s not the normal. Good thing you moved your kid, you don’t want him to catch the gay.

Its not worried about "catching gay". Its about a teacher molding young minds. I dont want my 10 year old walking into a girls bathroom thinking he has a right to be there. Dressing like a girl or thinking he doesnt want his penis anymore before he knows how to use it. If he turns out to be gay I can deal with that.
Originally Posted by OAM

Its not worried about "catching gay". Its about a teacher molding young minds. I dont want my 10 year old walking into a girls bathroom thinking he has a right to be there. Dressing like a girl or thinking he doesnt want his penis anymore before he knows how to use it. If he turns out to be gay I can deal with that.

Maybe you should read my first post.... a teacher showing a kid that they don’t have to fit into a societal box is probably liberating for a child. I know when I was raised it was you do this you can’t do that you’re a boy you have to do this you can’t do that and you had to fit the mold or you were the weirdo. What would happen if there was no mold and everybody could just be a human?
Rant complete.

As rants go, that one was sure as heck not anticipated. Best of luck with it all. Honestly.

Thanks. I need it.

You don't need luck,you need a GD set of balls
Originally Posted by rte
Rant complete.

As rants go, that one was sure as heck not anticipated. Best of luck with it all. Honestly.

Thanks. I need it.

You don't need luck,you need a GD set of balls

Yeah I’m a giant pussy because my child feels a certain way. Maybe you should educate yourself, my being a supportive father reduces the risk of suicide for my child by half. You’re right I don’t need luck I need ignorance to be less rampant.
Originally Posted by OAM

Maybe you should read my first post.... a teacher showing a kid that they don’t have to fit into a societal box is probably liberating for a child. I know when I was raised it was you do this you can’t do that you’re a boy you have to do this you can’t do that and you had to fit the mold or you were the weirdo. What would happen if there was no mold and everybody could just be a human?

I thought it relevant. Definitely done explaining myself to you. I will raise my kids as I see fit. You should do the same.
Good luck
Yeah I’m a giant pussy because my child feels a certain way. Maybe you should educate yourself, my being a supportive father reduces the risk of suicide for my child by half. You’re right I don’t need luck I need ignorance to be less rampant.

I repeat:
The Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry claimed that most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty.

There are no long term studies that have conclusively proven that puberty blockers are safe much less reversible.

PS: You're not knowledgeable,you're brainwashed.
when I was growing up boys wore pants and girls wore dresses.. there was no other way I would rather die than wear a dress as a child or an adult, that's just the way it was.. I thank god there was enough money for me and my sister to have our own clothes..
I can't see any part of being queer as good, those that do must be open minded and their brains fell out. I can see having to deal with it, but sure as heck not promoting being queer.
Originally Posted by rte

I repeat:
The Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry claimed that most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty

PS: You're not knowledgeable,you're brainwashed.

Not even close. I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind and I’m not looking to because it took my child to change mine because I thought the exact same way all of you do. There are plenty of studies on puberty blockers, I read hundreds before I allowed them. You guys are all allowed to feel however you would like, just like I am… This is America but that being said things are changing and even being red blooded and as Republican as it can get I’m still willing to except the fact.
People just care way too damn much about what everyone else is doing. Live and let live.
Originally Posted by rte

Extreme prejudice is not as effective as HE.
Originally Posted by rte

You're not knowledgeable,you're brainwashed.
This.
My wife has a good friend who is a lesbian. She knew from an early age that she was attracted to females. I don’t believe homosexuality is a choice.
That being said, my wife’s friend doesn’t want to be a dude, either. That I don’t get.
Our humanity molds us, you [bleep] pussy.
Not even close. I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind and I’m not looking to because it took my child to change mine because I thought the exact same way all of you do. There are plenty of studies on puberty blockers, I read hundreds before I allowed them. You guys are all allowed to feel however you would like, just like I am… This is America but that being said things are changing and even being red blooded and as Republican as it can get I’m still willing to except the fact.
You are a pervert and a child abuser!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rte

You're not knowledgeable,you're brainwashed.
This.

Is ignorance.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

The ignorance runs deep with you huh?

Call me names, say whatever you need to make yourself feel like more of a man. Until you’ve walked in my shoes you can’t even begin to comprehend any of this, which explains a lot. People are afraid of things they don’t understand.

Call me names, say whatever you need to make yourself feel like more of a man. Until you’ve walked in my shoes you can’t even begin to comprehend any of this, which explains a lot. People are afraid of things they don’t understand.
BS. Justice is going to catch up with you someday!
I was standing next to ceow717 in his shop, when he learned over the phone his son had started dressing as a girl at his Mom’s house. I don’t pretend to know what the right answer is but that kid wasn’t raised by some hippie fruit loops.

He was actually far harder on the kid than most parents are now.

With all that said the judge and courts should be tar and feathered.

while I don't understand it.....the people that are posting a bunch of crap....are the ones that are pussys…..the man has a tough road ahead of him...….best of luck to you and your kid...….bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

while I don't understand it.....the people that are posting a bunch of crap....are the ones that are pussys…..the man has a tough road ahead of him...….best of luck to you and your kid...….bob

Thanks for that Bob.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
I was standing next to ceow717 in his shop, when he learned over the phone his son had started dressing as a girl at his Mom’s house. I don’t pretend to know what the right answer is but that kid wasn’t raised by some hippie fruit loops.

Thanks draht
[

^
Most fathers would have died before they let those butchers touch their son.

Thanks draht

GFY

I’m the father of a 14 year old transgender daughter. Have your laughs, talk your [bleep]. Here’s what I can tell you, it’s not a choice. I raised a son around guns, dirt bikes, diesel trucks and motocross. At about the age of 6 I noticed something was different, trading hot wheels for Barbies and having a complete disinterest in anything male. I tried as hard as I could to curb it but to no avail. Her mother and I agreed to a puberty blocker implant, which is completely reversible if she decides being a girl isn’t for her. At 14 she dresses and lives as a female but I will not allow any estrogen injections until she’s of legal age.

This coming from a super conservative red blooded American who had to completely change his way of thinking and way of speaking I can tell you, it’s not a choice for the child and. It absolutely the most difficult thing you could think to go through as a kid. Honestly, who would choose ridicule, name calling and an 80% suicide rate? Nobody. That’s who.

That being said, the god damn government stepping in is absolutely ridiculous and it would be over my cold dead body before someone told me what was going to be put in my kids body.

Rant complete.

Wish I had some advice to make your situation better, but I can only offer my sincere sympathy. Pretty sure I would tell my child that my love for them is not optional and that I do not understand but they are more important than their life circumstances. Tuff row to hoe. Godspeed.

Oh yeah, and if the govt is involved, there is no situation they can't somehow make worse.

Thanks draht

GFY

😂😂😂
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Rant complete.

Wish I had some advice to make your situation better, but I can only offer my sincere sympathy. Pretty sure I would tell my child that my love for them is not optional and that I do not understand but they are more important than their life circumstances. Tuff row to hoe. Godspeed.

Oh yeah, and if the govt is involved, there is no situation they can't somehow make worse.

Luckily the government isn’t involved in my case.
Thank you.
I wouldn't want to scratch that zit and expose all that puss in public.

There is no way around it - either the child was abused or the kid is insane and was encouraged in his insanity. Maybe not by Ceo (although he folded like a cheap lawnchair), but I guarantee the wife or a teacher perverted this kid with their words at the very least.

There is no way around it - either the child was abused or the kid is insane and was encouraged in his insanity. Maybe not by Ceo (although he folded like a cheap lawnchair), but I guarantee the wife or a teacher perverted this kid with their words at the very least.

The child was never abused and is not even close to insane. As for me folding like a cheap lawn chair, I’m not going to get in a pissing match with someone who has never been in my position and honestly I hope you never have to be. Clearly you’re looking for a fight, but you’re not going to find one here. Sorry to disappoint.

Originally Posted by ERK
It is a very sad day in time when they think kids are smart enough to make a life altering decisions. These libs leftists should remember how stupid they were at this age. Sign of the times. Ed k

Leftists are incapable of accepting their stupidity at any age.

Disgusting tyranny, and pure evil.

Originally Posted by TomT
Liberalism is like Cancer, and should be treated as such!

It can only be overcome by destroying it. The battlefield is approaching our way.

you are probably a christen?...…..one reason I will never be one...….in stead of giving support …..you just want to tear someone down.

bob

I doubt that... I firmly believe they are born gay. I have a buddy with a gay son. I would bet my life that the boy was never molested or manipulated. We knew he was gay since he was 4. Raised hunting and fishing, goes to church. Just the way it goes. Still a fun kid.
Originally Posted by OAM

I doubt that... I firmly believe they are born gay. I have a buddy with a gay son. I would bet my life that the boy was never molested or manipulated. We knew he was gay since he was 4. Raised hunting and fishing, goes to church. Just the way it goes. Still a fun kid.

Truth. We just have to play the hand we’re dealt.

Absolutely. This crap didn't exist in the past. It's being promoted.

When it did occasionally occur in the past, it was understood as the epitome of perversion and twisted evil.

Thanks draht

GFY

dam......I missed that opening...….both of you GFY......bob

I'm not cracking on the guy for his son being a [bleep], that may not be his fault. But to actually give his permission to allowing the child to be butchered physically or by drugs is beyond the pale.

If you aren't outraged by this, you have ZERO humanity.

Really, screw CEO, have some sympathy for THE CHILD!

The child isn't just screwed in the head, now he's going to be physically screwed too.
I'm not cracking on the guy for his son being a [bleep], that may not be his fault. But to actually give his permission to allowing the child to be butchered physically or by drugs is beyond the pale.

The child isn't just screwed in the head, now he's going to be physically screwed too.

are we talking about the guy in Canada......or the poster here......a little difference......bob

Absolutely. This crap didn't exist in the past. It's being promoted.

When it did occasionally occur in the past, it was understood as the epitome of perversion and twisted evil.

It existed. People were just scared of it or scared of their dad beating their ass because of it.
People just care way too damn much about what everyone else is doing. Live and let live.

What others do effects society almost always and me directly sometimes. I think I'll just keep on caring about what others do when it comes to drag queens reading books at library story time, loosers smoking weed in my air space and then driving, druggies shooting up and then handing me the bill to fix them up or feed or jail them, aborting our children, the list goes on.

Fair enough. Except for the screw Ceo part.

Can you please to a little research on puberty blockers? All they do is pause the pituitary gland from inducing puberty. As soon as the implant is removed from the arm, puberty starts almost instantly. All this does is give the child time. I will not allow any hormones to be injected into my kid. 14 is too young for anyone to make that decision I wholeheartedly agree with that. Once my kid is 18 it’s their life to live and the decision will be up to them. That being said I’m also not going to stop supporting them at 18.

Like I previously stated in my first post, who in the actual hell would want to chose a life of ridicule and being hated and judged for being different? Nobody. These kids have an 80% suicide rate. Just my being a supportive father drops that number in half.

Screw me? Ok.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

What others do effects society almost always and me directly sometimes. I think I'll just keep on caring about what others do when it comes to drag queens reading books at library story time, loosers smoking weed in my air space and then driving, druggies shooting up and then handing me the bill to fix them up or feed or jail them, aborting our children, the list goes on.

I’ve never been handed a bill... where does this happen so I can dodge one when I see it coming.
Originally Posted by OAM

Fair enough. Except for the screw Ceo part.

Truth be told I didn’t even know puberty blockers existed before being dealt this hand.

Thanks draht

GFY

dam......I missed that opening...….both of you GFY......bob

Thanks Bob!
Can you please to a little research on puberty blockers? All they do is pause the pituitary gland from inducing puberty. As soon as the implant is removed from the arm, puberty starts almost instantly. All this does is give the child time.
Good luck with that. You are being sold a bill of goods.
You should find psychological help for the child, REAL help, not some APA perverts. And let him develop as God designed him - a boy.

You can start with these folks - https://www.therapeuticchoice.com/
Can you please to a little research on puberty blockers? All they do is pause the pituitary gland from inducing puberty. As soon as the implant is removed from the arm, puberty starts almost instantly. All this does is give the child time.
Good luck with that. You are being sold a bill of goods.
You should find psychological help for the child, REAL help, not some APA perverts. And let him develop as God designed him - a boy.

You can start with these folks - https://www.therapeuticchoice.com/

Why didn’t I think of that?! You realize this isn’t great for me right? That I’ve spent the last 6 years trying to figure out an alternative? The kids not broken. There’s nothing to fix.
Originally Posted by OAM
[

I have known a few who were clearly born that way (like your friends kid) You just knew it early on.

Others, however, is borne of abuse and traumatic event. i know a gay gyu and a gay girl who were hyper sexualized (they were family friends) from a really young age. Parents encouraged some freaky stuff, and were voyeauristic with the kids and swingers.

I am also rather certain that in some cases it is a social punt. Ugly, beat, no friends not nothing, just looking for someone. latch onto the first one who fills the void.

I have seen instances of all, including one girl who I think falls into the last category.

In short... all types lotsa reasons.
Had a Venezuelan woman in my office the other day saying so sad because she is seeing here in America what they saw there before the commies took over.

If it can happen in Canada it’ll be here soon too.

Sad indeed! The state will not be denied the subject of their re-education camps.
The things a child needs from a parent is to feel they’re safe and loved. Outside the family group it’s a cold, cruel world. Rock on CEoW, love and support your kid
Originally Posted by flinger88
The things a child needs from a parent is to feel they’re safe and loved. Outside the family group it’s a cold, cruel world. Rock on CEoW, love and support your kid

I appreciate you.
Your boy suffers from an emotional illness and treating this illness with powerful drugs that disrupt his endocrine system is not the solution.They were never developed to treat this particular emotional illness.To this date there is no empirical data that proves these drugs to be effective in the treatment of gender dysphoria.

The manufacturer and the fifty clinics that have sprung up in the last decade to prescribe these drugs for gender dysphoria are taking advantage of these situations under the guise of providing a solution.

1.Claims that the treatment is reversible have not been proven.

2.The treatments aren't harmless.“Puberty suppression hormones prevent the development of secondary sex characteristics, arrest bone growth, decrease bone accretion, prevent full organization and maturation of the brain, and inhibit fertility according to these professors. Paul W. Hruz, a professor at Washington University School of Medicine; Lawrence S. Mayer, a scholar in residence at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and a professor at Arizona State University; and Paul R. McHugh, university distinguished professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins.

3.The most-cited studies conclude most children with gender dysphoria come to embrace their birth sex. But Hruz, Mayer, and McHugh warn hormone therapy often solidifies a child’s gender dysphoria, driving him or her to persist in identifying as transgender, instead of allowing for the likely result,growing out of it.

This is a PDF file of their landmark report:
"Growing Pains Problems with Puberty Suppression in Treating Gender Dysphoria."

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20170619_TNA52HruzMayerMcHugh.pdf
Originally Posted by rte
Your boy suffers from an emotional illness and treating this illness with powerful drugs that disrupt his endocrine system is not the solution.They were never developed to treat this particular emotional illness.To this date there is no empirical data that proves these drugs to be effective in the treatment of gender dysphoria.

The manufacturer and the fifty clinics that have sprung up in the last decade to prescribe these drugs for gender dysphoria are taking advantage of these situations under the guise of providing a solution.

1.Claims that the treatment is reversible have not been proven.

2.The treatments aren't harmless.“Puberty suppression hormones prevent the development of secondary sex characteristics, arrest bone growth, decrease bone accretion, prevent full organization and maturation of the brain, and inhibit fertility according to these professors. Paul W. Hruz, a professor at Washington University School of Medicine; Lawrence S. Mayer, a scholar in residence at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and a professor at Arizona State University; and Paul R. McHugh, university distinguished professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins.

3.The most-cited studies conclude most children with gender dysphoria come to embrace their birth sex. But Hruz, Mayer, and McHugh warn hormone therapy often solidifies a child’s gender dysphoria, driving him or her to persist in identifying as transgender, instead of allowing for the likely result,growing out of it.

This is a PDF file of their landmark report:
"Growing Pains Problems with Puberty Suppression in Treating Gender Dysphoria."

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20170619_TNA52HruzMayerMcHugh.pdf

So should he fight this and alienate his kid while putting it in the hands of our liberal court system we have here? I know the original article is in Canada but it could just as easily take place here. Our Wisconsin state capitol flew the pride flag for fück sake which is a different subject but I was not fan of that in the least.

We should all be fortunate enough to never be stuck in between the rock and a hard place that he is in.

It’s a tough subject and believe me if I wasn’t seeing ceow717 struggles in person and knowing how the kid was raised I’d be right there with you guys.

We’re talking about a boy that was kicked outside whenever the weather was nice, always had toys every red blooded American would have, and was always hanging out with groups of normal dudes. At 13 years old he worked on a lawn crew weedwacking and mowing for 8+ hours a day 3 days a week.
Originally Posted by OAM
[

I have known a few who were clearly born that way (like your friends kid) You just knew it early on.

Others, however, is borne of abuse and traumatic event. i know a gay gyu and a gay girl who were hyper sexualized (they were family friends) from a really young age. Parents encouraged some freaky stuff, and were voyeauristic with the kids and swingers.

I am also rather certain that in some cases it is a social punt. Ugly, beat, no friends not nothing, just looking for someone. latch onto the first one who fills the void.

I have seen instances of all, including one girl who I think falls into the last category.

In short... all types lotsa reasons.

Thats a really fair point. But does that make them "gay" or just filling a void because of social inadequacies and awkwardness? Are they gay or bi sexual? Because they are dating a female does that means they are 100% gay or scared of men because of abuses they have suffered at the hands of a man? I suppose you could be right.

Why didn’t I think of that?! You realize this isn’t great for me right? That I’ve spent the last 6 years trying to figure out an alternative? The kids not broken. There’s nothing to fix.

Your moral compass is broken if you don't think so.
Then why are you "treating" the boy with powerful, body & life altering drugs? Why are you worried about him committing suicide if he doesn't get his way?

BTW are you and your wife divorced? Just curious.
Then why are you "treating" the boy with powerful, body & life altering drugs? Why are you worried about him committing suicide if he doesn't get his way?

My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause. I’m not treating with powerful drugs. Yes I’ve read the studies, hundreds of them. Why am worried about suicide? Statistics, that’s why.

My kids mother and I divorced when he was a year old. My wife and I have been together for 13 years, but I’m not sure what this has to do with anything as we get along swimmingly.
My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause. I’m not treating with powerful drugs. Yes I’ve read the studies, hundreds of them. Why am worried about suicide? Statistics, that’s why.

My kids mother and I divorced when he was a year old. My wife and I have been together for 13 years, but I’m not sure what this has to do with anything as we get along swimmingly.
Obviously Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause.

Sicko!
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
14 and old enough to make that decision, but not able to decide if she can smoke a cigarette or drink a beer? Cannot even buy a gun or knife, but gets to make a huge decision...

You said a mouthful.^

God help us.

My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause.

Sicko!

Feel better?
If there ever was a case of " if you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the f~ck up! " then this is it, who the h~ll would put themselves through this kind of revolving sh~!t show if they had a choice ?

Its amazing the unfounded knowledge a bunch of self appointed experts on Physiological effects of the changes in physical development makes in child's life.

Some of you have shown a level of ignorance , not seen since Hitler was above room temperature. You are giving idiots a bad rap.

CEoW717, I wish you nothing but the best, and an open ear anytime you wanna talk about anything.

I will take my own advice and stop right here, as the rest isn't going to be nice.

Rant complete.

I can't imagine the anguish you and your wife went through in trying to figure out the right thing to do without having a permanent affect on your child's future choices. Nothing easy about that I'm sure. Best of luck to your family as being a family is more important than the matter of how people feel about your child.
Originally Posted by Pugs

Rant complete.

I can't imagine the anguish you and your wife went through in trying to figure out the right thing to do without having a permanent affect on your child's future choices. Nothing easy about that I'm sure. Best of luck to your family as being a family is more important than the matter of how people feel about your child.

Thank you for that and showing me there is far more support on this forum than close-mindedness
I read where the trans kids are most likely just gay. Right?

At least it would seem like less of a stretch that the kid is gay.......rather than try to sell gender dysphoria.
Originally Posted by jimy
If there ever was a case of " if you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the f~ck up! " then this is it, who the h~ll would put themselves through this kind of revolving sh~!t show if they had a choice ?

Its amazing the unfounded knowledge a bunch of self appointed experts on Physiological effects of the changes in physical development makes in child's life.

Some of you have shown a level of ignorance , not seen since Hitler was above room temperature. You are giving idiots a bad rap.

CEoW717, I wish you nothing but the best, and an open ear anytime you wanna talk about anything.

I will take my own advice and stop right here, as the rest isn't going to be nice.

I appreciate that. It’s nice to know there are still good people in the world that are willing to offer support even when its a rock and a hard place situation.

Your kid has an implant in his arm to stunt the pituitary gland to lower the risk of suicide?
Originally Posted by OAM
Your kid has an implant in his arm to stunt the pituitary gland to lower the risk of suicide?

Lower the risk of normal maturation into what nature intended.

I appreciate that. It’s nice to know there are still good people in the world that are willing to offer support even when its a rock and a hard place situation.

There are more than a few great men here, most are smart enough to keep their mouths shut when it comes to subjects that they know nothing about, others just can't help but shout their stupidity from the rooftops.

I hope you find the answers that get your family back on the road to productivity and happiness.

When I said "great men" I meant "great people" people like Ms Lynn , she's pretty & smart ' for being a girl and all ! smile
There has been a lot going on with that child and that family that CEO isn't talking about. He may not even know. I guarantee it.

I'd criticize someone too if they came on here and bragged about cheating on their wife or bragged about banging a 14 yo girl. "But it's consensual" they'd cry.

I feel sorry for you people that are too malformed to tell right from wrong.
Ha! Tell us all you know about it then.
Jim, things like that don't happen in a vacuum.

CEO did say that the child is stuck between divorced parents. Amicable or not, divorce is always traumatic to children.
One step at a time government is/will completely take control of your life in Canada and Europe and that is what many want here in America.
It will never be enough until it is complete absolute conjtrol
Jim, things like that don't happen in a vacuum.

CEO did say that the child is stuck between divorced parents. Amicable or not, divorce is always traumatic to children.

My kid isn’t stuck between divorced parents and has never known life differently. He has 2 loving families with absolutely zero power struggle.
"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

- Romans 1:28
There has been a lot going on with that child and that family that CEO isn't talking about. He may not even know. I guarantee it.

I'd criticize someone too if they came on here and bragged about cheating on their wife or bragged about banging a 14 yo girl. "But it's consensual" they'd cry.

I’m an open book. I’ve laid it all out on the table knowing good and well I would face some ridicule and gross assumptions on some peoples parts. I guarantee I’m more involved in my kids life than a significant amount of people nowadays. Luckily I’m self employed and have the ability to take and pick up from school everyday, I’ve never missed a single field trip, school event or orchestra concert. Not one.
"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven”

-Luke 6:37

I’m an open book. I’ve laid it all out on the table knowing good and well I would face some ridicule and gross assumptions on some peoples parts. I guarantee I’m more involved in my kids life than a significant amount of people nowadays. Luckily I’m self employed and have the ability to take and pick up from school everyday, I’ve never missed a single field trip, school event or orchestra concert. Not one.

Question.......

Wouldn't it just be better to .......uh..."embrace" the homosexuality than to proceed with gender dysphoria treatments?

Do you not consider your child to be homosexual?
“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven”

Is this the last refuge of a scoundrel?

Seriously, you are in such denial. You are getting blessed with a wake-up call here. You should heed it. God is always ready to forgive. I will pray for you and especially your son.

Putting him on puberty blockers and encouraging his derangement is trading one problem for many future problems. Problems that won't be just mental, they will be physical as well.

I’d wager that the ‘knowledge’ comes from an old tome that folks follow in part, when it’s convenient for them.

It's the word of God that's judging right from wrong.

Is this the last refuge of a scoundrel?

Seriously, you are in such denial. You are getting blessed with a wake-up call here. You should heed it. God is always ready to forgive. I will pray for you and especially your son.

Putting him on puberty blockers and encouraging his derangement is trading one problem for many future problems. Problems that won't be just mental, they will be physical as well.

Last resort? No. Someone throws a bible verse at me I’m sending one back.

I really appreciate you taking such an interest in my life.
You throw the softballs to a guy with a bat....

Question.......

Wouldn't it just be better to .......uh..."embrace" the homosexuality than to proceed with gender dysphoria treatments?

My kid feels like a girl in the wrong body. Sexuality really has nothing to do with it.
Originally Posted by NH K9

I’d wager that the ‘knowledge’ comes from an old tome that folks follow in part, when it’s convenient for them.

Same.

My kid feels like a girl in the wrong body. Sexuality really has nothing to do with it.

So he's convinced that he's actually a lesbian?
You throw the softballs to a guy with a bat....

I understand you want me to get all worked up, defensive and stoop to your level. I’m sorry sir, that’s just not going to happen.

Again, this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Question.......

I think this is one of the biggest misconceptions, this behavior has nothing at all to do with who the child is sexualy attrackted to, its about who the child sees themselves as. The suggested homosexuality only adds a pervertedness to something that is simply not there.
Nothing perverted, huh?

Question.......

I think this is one of the biggest misconceptions, this behavior has nothing at all to do with who the child is sexualy attrackted to, its about who the child sees themselves as. The suggested homosexuality only adds a pervertedness to something that is simply not there.

Exactly
Verb to Pervert: To alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state, to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

Question.......

Thats interesting.
I personally dont believe gender dysphoria to be a tenable position however.

How can you separate gender and sexuality?

Question.......

I have to agree. Ive never been in this situation obviously. However, I can personally tell you that puberty is an awkward time for everyone. Gay, trans, or straight they shouldnt have this manipulated in anyway a unless there is a life threatening condition. Again, I'm not in your shoes but I think I would tell the kid let's keep it between us until your an adult and positive its what you want. This might also keep him from getting bullied.
Good luck
I guarantee something happened to the boy when he first started expressing symptoms. It could have been a discrete occurrence or it could have been an ongoing situation. People don't just wig out over nothing.
I guarantee something happened to the boy when he first started expressing symptoms. It could have been a discrete occurrence or it could have been an ongoing situation. People don't just wig out over nothing.

Can you please stop making guarantees? You know nothing about me. That being said I’d love to have you come meet my kid. Spend a couple days in Wisconsin. I’ll pay for your flight and hotel. Then and only then can you begin to understand.

I think this is where the physiological effects override the physical effects of sexuality, its like the timeline is off and the mental timeline and the physical growth does not match .

I think this is where the physiological effects override the physical effects of sexuality, its like the timeline is off and the mental timeline and the physical growth does not match .

So this kid is a hetero female trapped in a hetero male's body?

That sorta limits our options a bit.

There have been some studies that seem to give merit to embracing the homosexuality angle and go that direction instead of all these "treatments".

Maybe but it 's really mental illness.
Jim, as hetrosexual males, have you ever noticed, that we picture lesbians couples as as two stunningly beautiful, tastefully dressed, young women, yet in reality that is seldom the case, ever wonder why ?

Do you wonder why someone who is a self proclaimed lesbian, is attracted to another woman that looks and acts like a man, but clearly is not?

When you know the answers, farming will just be a hobby you enjoy doing when you are not counting your money.
Words do not suffice for those who have yet to absorb the contemporary evil festering in our culture, ruling class, and those who "go along."

For those in positions of authority (gov't, church, school, parents) who further this(1), this is a betrayal of trust and authority worthy of Dante's 9th circle of Hell: Traitors to Kindred and Traitors to Country. A mill stone is just the beginning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)#Ninth_Circle_(Treachery)

Arnoldus Amalricus had the right idea:
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

This civilization has become a house of horrors, where the most freakish realities and myths of Weimar & Nazi Germany become gov't policy and accepted by those who have become unmoored from any sort of Western morality.

(1) Or let it be done without resisting as if the child's life was at stake.
Originally Posted by Hubert
when I was growing up boys wore pants and girls wore dresses, that's just
the way it was.. I thank god there was enough
money for me and my sister to have our own
clothes..

Ernest Hemingway was put in dresses by his mom, and it wasn't cause they was poor.

Justice is going to catch up with you someday!

CEO, he means his arbitrary God is going to get you.
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Hubert
when I was growing up boys wore pants and girls wore dresses, that's just
the way it was.. I thank god there was enough
money for me and my sister to have our own
clothes..

Enerst Hemingway was put in dresses by his mom, and it wasn't cause they was poor.

Justice is going to catch up with you someday!

CEO, he means his arbitrary God is going to get you.

So I’ve got some time then in theory. Assuming I don’t get struck by lightning and die at 37 because my kid is different and I’m a supportive parent.
Although the study referenced in this article is three years old,it certainly places in question the use of such drugs as puberty blockers on children.The most important conclusion reached by these world renowned physicians is this:
The doctors found that puberty blockers create four major problems, including prolonging gender dysphoria in children who would otherwise outgrow it.

A new study shows once more that significant research is still needed in order for doctors to understand how to treat transgenderism, particularly in young patients. Unfortunately, the scientific approach to gender dysphoria has been heavily influenced by the PC movement and as such may be resorting to harmful interventions to appease social-justice warriors. According to a study published in The New Atlantis on Tuesday, children suffering from gender dysphoria should not be treated with puberty-blocking drugs because they create additional complications.

The study was authored by Dr. Paul Hruz, a professor at Washington University School of Medicine; Dr. Lawrence Mayer, professor at Arizona State University and scholar at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; and Dr. Paul McHugh, distinguished service professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

The doctors found that puberty blockers create four major problems, including prolonging gender dysphoria in children who would otherwise outgrow it.

The authors questioned the rationale behind enabling children who lack mental and emotional maturity to make significant medical decisions for themselves, stating, “We frequently hear from neuroscientists that the adolescent brain is too immature to make reliably rational decisions, but we are supposed to expect emotionally troubled adolescents to make decisions about their gender identities and about serious medical treatments at the age of 12 or younger.”

Medical interventions that take children down the path of prolonged gender confusion are particularly troublesome given the high rates of homelessness, depression, and suicide among the transgender community. Children could avoid this fate if they were permitted to outgrow their gender dysphoria; however, the use of puberty blockers, according to the study, “may have solidified the feelings of cross-gender identification in these patients, leading them to commit more strongly to sex reassignment than they might have if they had received a different diagnosis or a different course of treatment.”

The doctors added, "The interference with normal pubertal development will influence the gender identity of the child by reducing the prospects for developing a gender identity corresponding to his or her biological sex.”

Other problems outlined in the study include the potentially damaging health effects of the puberty blockers, the inability to reverse the effects of the drugs, and the lack of science to support puberty blockers, which are experimental at best.

Hruz, Mayer, and McHugh stated:
Reading these various guidelines gives the impression that there is a well-established scientific consensus about the safety and efficacy of the use of puberty-blocking agents for children with gender dysphoria, and that parents of such children should think of it as a prudent and scientifically proven treatment option. But whether blocking puberty is the best way to treat gender dysphoria in children remains far from settled and it should be considered not a prudent option with demonstrated effectiveness but a drastic and experimental measure.

And the lack of science behind the use of puberty blockers means that there is also little evidence that they are reversible, as is often claimed. “There are virtually no published reports, even case studies, of adolescents withdrawing from puberty-suppressing drugs, and then resuming the normal pubertal development typical for their sex," explains the article. The authors add that what is completely irreversible in fact is the disruption the puberty-blocking drugs cause in the normal developmental process.

“In developmental biology, it makes little sense to describe anything as ‘reversible,'" Hruz, Mayer, and McHugh observed.

The findings of this study are consistent with another study in The New Atlantis co-authored by McHugh and Mayer last year, in which they concluded that there is no evidence for the therapeutic value of either interventions that delay puberty or encouraging children in their cross-gender identification. “Children are a special case when addressing transgender issues," the report stated, adding, "Only a minority of children who experience cross-gender identification will continue to do so into adolescence or adulthood."

In fact, the authors argued that enabling acceptance of transgenderism through medical intervention is particularly harmful: “An area of particular concern involves medical interventions for gender-nonconforming youth. They are increasingly receiving therapies that affirm their felt genders, and even hormone treatments or surgical modifications at young ages."

These sentiments echoed those found in a position statement released by the American College of Pediatricians last year entitled “Gender Ideology Harms Children,” in which the writers asserted that any policies that encouraged the belief that gender dysphoria is anything beyond a psychological problem are in fact harmful.

These findings have been fiercely contested by those on the Left, who are more interested in political correctness than scientific evidence. However, PJ Media did a piece last year that focused on some of the real-life victims of what it dubbed the transgender “cult.” That article claimed that the victims were encouraged to embrace their gender confusion in their youth and are now living with the repercussions of those decisions.

In last year’s study, the authors concluded, “The potential that patients undergoing medical and surgical sex reassignment may want to return to a gender identity consistent with their biological sex suggests that reassignment carries considerable psychological and physical risk.”

The latest study reaches a similar conclusion, "While there is much that is not known with certainty about gender dysphoria, there is clear evidence that patients who identify as the opposite sex often suffer a great deal. They have higher rates of anxiety, depression, and even suicide than the general population. Something must be done to help these patients, but as scientists struggle to better understand what gender dysphoria is and what causes it, it would not seem prudent to embrace hormonal treatments and sex reassignment as the foremost therapeutic tools for treating this condition."

Sadly, the trendiness of transgenderism will continue to have a negative influence on science’s approach to it. According to Stephen Stathis, an Australian expert on the sexes, children are being over-diagnosed as transgender since most will outgrow this phase, and many are experimenting with transgenderism because it has become "trendy." What's more, parents are being influenced by the trendiness of it as well, succumbing to pressures by society to encourage transgender behaviors in their children, according to Alice Dreger, a bioethicist and professor at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago. She notes that parents who allow their children to change genders "are socially rewarded as wonderful and accepting," while those who don't are perceived as "unaccepting, lacking in affection and conservative."

This is particularly troublesome, as a study by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto, Canada, found that transgenderism was more persistent in children when promoted by adults.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech...ing-drugs-not-right-for-gender-dysphoria
MontanaMan: Tragic!
More liberal lunacy on display.
WTH?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
[quote=sportingspecialist]Although the study referenced in this article is three years old,it certainly places in question the use of such drugs as puberty blockers on children.The most important conclusion reached by these world renowned physicians is this:

A new study shows once more that significant research is still needed in order for doctors to understand how to treat transgenderism, particularly in young patients. Unfortunately, the scientific approach to gender dysphoria has been heavily influenced by the PC movement and as such may be resorting to harmful interventions to appease social-justice warriors. According to a study published in The New Atlantis on Tuesday, children suffering from gender dysphoria should not be treated with puberty-blocking drugs because they create additional complications.

I’ve read this and about 1000 others.
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
Lesbian, gay, and bisexual kids are 3x more likely than straight kids to attempt suicide at some point in their lives.

Medically serious attempts at suicide are 4x more likely among LGBTQ youth than other young people.

African American, Latino, Native American, and Asian American people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual attempt suicide at especially high rates.
41% of trans adults said they had attempted suicide, in one study. The same study found that 61% of trans people who were victims of physical assault had attempted suicide.

Lesbian, gay, and bisexual young people who come from families that reject or do not accept them are over 8x more likely to attempt suicide than those whose families accept them.

Each time an LGBTQ person is a victim of physical or verbal harassment or abuse, they become 2.5x more likely to hurt themselves.

Can anyone really say that a child would choose to feel this way?
I wish any of you that don't get this would spend a weekend with one of these kids, you would have a whole nother outlook. So many of you have been poisoned by the radical left and the idea that we are in a crisis with gender identification. These people have been sold out by the Obamas and the rest of the Alphabet people. The vast majority of these people want nothing to do with the celebrity life that the Obamas made the normal.
I’ve offered airfare and lodging.

The crazy people wearing pussy hats and the like are in the news and making headlines, they are doing more harm than any of us will ever know ,the kids like your's are paying the price, just remember neither you or your child are alone, ignore the hate and enjoy every minute that you get to spend together, one day this will all make sense to the uncaring along with the ignorant.

The crazy people wearing pussy hats and the like are in the news and making headlines, they are doing more harm than any of us will ever know ,the kids like your's are paying the price, just remember neither you or your child are alone, ignore the hate and enjoy every minute that you get to spend together, one day this will all make sense to the uncaring along with the ignorant.

You’ve done a fair share in restoring my faith in humanity as a whole. Thank you.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
Although the study referenced in this article is three years old,it certainly places in question the use of such drugs as puberty blockers on children.The most important conclusion reached by these world renowned physicians is this:

I seriously doubt that.

You don't appear to be interested in any information that provides data which challenges your decision to dose your boy with puberty delaying drugs,even though puberty isn't a disease.Your effusive praise and gratitude for members who support your decision also illustrates this conclusion.

I read rte's post,that provided the PDF file and thirty four pages of data on this issue,which you failed to address altogether.This is the very study I referenced in my post.It was published after you started your boy on these drugs and if that didn't give you pause to question your decision,then nothing posted on this forum will accomplish that.

One of your surrogates quoted rte's post but then addressed nothing he wrote.Instead this member created straw man arguments and bloviated about unrelated topics.

Your claim of an 80% suicide rate is bogus and may have been misinterpreted. Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and a Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that children who had expressed transgender feelings, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”He also stated that suicide for transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people.

You started down this road with the help of a physician who violated their oath of "First do no harm".One fact that I've learned about conventional medicine is they have treatments for virtually every malady and cures for very little.
Holy [bleep] how many members on this forum have doctorate degrees?!

I seriously doubt that.

You don't appear to be interested in any information that provides data which challenges your decision to dose your boy with puberty delaying drugs,even though puberty isn't a disease.Your effusive praise and gratitude for members who support your decision also illustrates this conclusion.

I read rte's post,that provided the PDF file and thirty four pages of data on this issue,which you failed to address altogether.This is the very study I referenced in my post.It was published after you started your boy on these drugs and if that didn't give you pause to question your decision,then nothing posted on this forum will accomplish that.

One of your surrogates quoted rte's post but then addressed nothing he wrote.Instead this member created straw man arguments and bloviated about unrelated topics.

Your claim of an 80% suicide rate is bogus and may have been misinterpreted. Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and a Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that children who had expressed transgender feelings, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”He also stated that suicide for transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people.

You started down this road with the help of a physician who violated their oath of "First do no harm".One fact that I've learned about conventional medicine is they have treatments for virtually every malady and cures for very little.

I’ve read that paper. I don’t ignore anything and I’ve never referred to puberty as a disease. Is that one paper the only one you’ve read because I’ve been reading and researching this for over 5 years. Thank you for your input.
Anyone playing a role in expediting or delaying normal human identity development on a child this age is a monster consumed by evil. The judges and other government officials forcibly interfering with this child's natural course of development and forcing upon him to an artificial substitute are guilty of violating his normal course of physical, sexual and mental maturity. This to a degree that makes childhood rape appear only as a mild misdemeanor. Damn these legal perverts to suffer God's judgement on them.

All this yet we continue to hear the call to become more like the rest of the world. Jehova God is real. And he has prepared his own holding tank for those imposing their false law and false truths on the children he knew before they were in their mother's womb; the children fearfully and wonderfully made by his hand. Laugh if you will. Judgement is coming.
Originally Posted by shootem
Anyone playing a role in expediting or delaying normal human identity development on a child this age is a monster consumed by evil. The judges and other government officials forcibly interfering with this child's natural course of development and forcing upon him to an artificial substitute are guilty of violating his normal course of physical, sexual and mental maturity. This to a degree that makes childhood rape appear only as a mild misdemeanor. Damn these legal perverts to suffer God's judgement on them.

All this yet we continue to hear the call to become more like the rest of the world. Jehova God is real. And he has prepared his own holding tank for those imposing their false law and false truths on the children he knew before they were in their mother's womb; the children fearfully and wonderfully made by his hand. Laugh if you will. Judgement is coming.

you are a nut...…..why do bad things happen to kids......much less everybody...…..if god cares so much...….there is no sane answer for that...….bob

you are a nut...…..why do bad things happen to kids......much less everybody...…..if god cares so much...….there is no sane answer for that...….bob

There is a continual battle (War) against Good and Evil....as in all wars there will be innocent casualties....
Anyone playing a role in expediting or delaying normal human identity development on a child this age is a monster consumed by evil.

This plus eleventy.
Originally Posted by jfruser
Anyone playing a role in expediting or delaying normal human identity development on a child this age is a monster consumed by evil.

This plus eleventy.

Yep.
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
Lesbian, gay, and bisexual kids are 3x more likely than straight kids to attempt suicide at some point in their lives.

Medically serious attempts at suicide are 4x more likely among LGBTQ youth than other young people.

African American, Latino, Native American, and Asian American people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual attempt suicide at especially high rates.
41% of trans adults said they had attempted suicide, in one study. The same study found that 61% of trans people who were victims of physical assault had attempted suicide.

Lesbian, gay, and bisexual young people who come from families that reject or do not accept them are over 8x more likely to attempt suicide than those whose families accept them.

Each time an LGBTQ person is a victim of physical or verbal harassment or abuse, they become 2.5x more likely to hurt themselves.

Can anyone really say that a child would choose to feel this way?
This is what we call a clue in Normalville. A clue that maybe people see LBGTXYZ behavior as wrong. A clue that maybe a change in behavior is in order.
Anybody who has even had to fight off a molestation attempt would understand the contempt for the behavior.

There's a principle in Natural philosophy/Stoicism that when you encounter poor reactions/outcomes that you don't try to change the World, you try to change yourself.

BTW, David Bowie wrote that he chose to engage is homosexual activity in order to promote his career in the arts. There are many people who engage in what most see as aberrant behavior for multitudinous reasons. I myself have done some stupid [bleep] just because somebody egged me on. "Dude, your car cannot do 160mph on a 2 lane!"
I had a brother who was gay. I was ten years older than he was, I noticed he was a little weird, he didn't want to play cowboys and Indians like his big brothers did. I noticed he was a little effeminate, but didn't think too much of it.

I came back from college one day with my buddy George, we visited the folks for a few hours, when we got in the car and left, George said "Your brother is a f*g."
I liked George, he was blunt spoken. My brother was 14 years old.

My brother grew up to be 6-5 and 225, looked like a pro football player, handsome. He just liked to be with the boys and never was interested in girls. He was born that way.
He never expressed any interested in wearing dresses or doing a sex change etc, wasn't interested in that.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I came back from college one day with my buddy George, we visited the folks for a few hours, when we got in the car and left, George said "Your brother is a f*g."
I liked George, he was blunt spoken. My brother was 14 years old.

Did you respond to his comment at the time?
Yes I did. I said "George, why do you say my brother is a f*g?"

He said, "You can just tell by the way he talks, and acts that he is gay."

It was not a big deal, George did not hate gay people or want to beat them up, he was just a rational observer of what was going on.
Try working at a prison with them, they never minded doing strip searches on men. I have seen spouses leave their spouses for some one of the same sex. I have a nephew who is gay. I get tired of the special protection that side is always wanting. We already have a Constitution and local, state and federal law. We are getting real close to them demanding legislation for hiring preferences.

Weird how a very small percentage of our population demands and gets so much from the rest of society. They hijack words, the rainbow is a sign, that is God's promise to mankind that He will never destroy them with a flood again. Gay, my Fathers letters to my Mom during WWII mention they had a gay old time when Paris was liberated. Gone is that words original meaning. Marriage, that is what God called the union between a man and a woman. Now they want that word to describe their union.

I believe their gender issues are really a moral and mental health issue, no matter how much emotion and acceptance one wants to paint it with, it does not change the truth.

A look back in history will show that ungodliness leads to a hard heart, pride, immorality, perversion, etc. Ultimately leading to the fall of the nation.

The only up side I see is they aren't having as many abortions as the rest of society.
Originally Posted by 1Akshooter
Weird how a very small percentage of our population demands and gets so much from the rest of society..

Their cause would have gone nowhere were it not heavily funded by a certain tiny minority ethnic group who must never be named.
Weird how a very small percentage of our population demands and gets so much from the rest of society..

Their cause would have gone nowhere were it not heavily funded by a certain tiny minority ethnic group who must never be named.

Where do you guys come up with this nonsense? Hawkeye, did you go to public schools?

Where do you guys come up with this nonsense? Hawkeye, did you go to public schools?

Dont engage............

Dont engage............

You’re right. That was a knee jerk reaction. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire