Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your boy suffers from an emotional illness and treating this illness with powerful drugs that disrupt his endocrine system is not the solution.They were never developed to treat this particular emotional illness.To this date there is no empirical data that proves these drugs to be effective in the treatment of gender dysphoria.

The manufacturer and the fifty clinics that have sprung up in the last decade to prescribe these drugs for gender dysphoria are taking advantage of these situations under the guise of providing a solution.

1.Claims that the treatment is reversible have not been proven.

2.The treatments aren't harmless.“Puberty suppression hormones prevent the development of secondary sex characteristics, arrest bone growth, decrease bone accretion, prevent full organization and maturation of the brain, and inhibit fertility according to these professors. Paul W. Hruz, a professor at Washington University School of Medicine; Lawrence S. Mayer, a scholar in residence at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and a professor at Arizona State University; and Paul R. McHugh, university distinguished professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins.

3.The most-cited studies conclude most children with gender dysphoria come to embrace their birth sex. But Hruz, Mayer, and McHugh warn hormone therapy often solidifies a child’s gender dysphoria, driving him or her to persist in identifying as transgender, instead of allowing for the likely result,growing out of it.

This is a PDF file of their landmark report:
"Growing Pains Problems with Puberty Suppression in Treating Gender Dysphoria."

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20170619_TNA52HruzMayerMcHugh.pdf

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by rte
Your boy suffers from an emotional illness and treating this illness with powerful drugs that disrupt his endocrine system is not the solution.They were never developed to treat this particular emotional illness.To this date there is no empirical data that proves these drugs to be effective in the treatment of gender dysphoria.

The manufacturer and the fifty clinics that have sprung up in the last decade to prescribe these drugs for gender dysphoria are taking advantage of these situations under the guise of providing a solution.

1.Claims that the treatment is reversible have not been proven.

2.The treatments aren't harmless.“Puberty suppression hormones prevent the development of secondary sex characteristics, arrest bone growth, decrease bone accretion, prevent full organization and maturation of the brain, and inhibit fertility according to these professors. Paul W. Hruz, a professor at Washington University School of Medicine; Lawrence S. Mayer, a scholar in residence at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and a professor at Arizona State University; and Paul R. McHugh, university distinguished professor of psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the former psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins.

3.The most-cited studies conclude most children with gender dysphoria come to embrace their birth sex. But Hruz, Mayer, and McHugh warn hormone therapy often solidifies a child’s gender dysphoria, driving him or her to persist in identifying as transgender, instead of allowing for the likely result,growing out of it.

This is a PDF file of their landmark report:
"Growing Pains Problems with Puberty Suppression in Treating Gender Dysphoria."

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20170619_TNA52HruzMayerMcHugh.pdf

So should he fight this and alienate his kid while putting it in the hands of our liberal court system we have here? I know the original article is in Canada but it could just as easily take place here. Our Wisconsin state capitol flew the pride flag for fück sake which is a different subject but I was not fan of that in the least.

We should all be fortunate enough to never be stuck in between the rock and a hard place that he is in.

It’s a tough subject and believe me if I wasn’t seeing ceow717 struggles in person and knowing how the kid was raised I’d be right there with you guys.

We’re talking about a boy that was kicked outside whenever the weather was nice, always had toys every red blooded American would have, and was always hanging out with groups of normal dudes. At 13 years old he worked on a lawn crew weedwacking and mowing for 8+ hours a day 3 days a week.

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by OAM
[
I doubt that... I firmly believe they are born gay. I have a buddy with a gay son. I would bet my life that the boy was never molested or manipulated. We knew he was gay since he was 4. Raised hunting and fishing, goes to church. Just the way it goes. Still a fun kid.

I have known a few who were clearly born that way (like your friends kid) You just knew it early on.

Others, however, is borne of abuse and traumatic event. i know a gay gyu and a gay girl who were hyper sexualized (they were family friends) from a really young age. Parents encouraged some freaky stuff, and were voyeauristic with the kids and swingers.

I am also rather certain that in some cases it is a social punt. Ugly, beat, no friends not nothing, just looking for someone. latch onto the first one who fills the void.

I have seen instances of all, including one girl who I think falls into the last category.

In short... all types lotsa reasons.

Thats a really fair point. But does that make them "gay" or just filling a void because of social inadequacies and awkwardness? Are they gay or bi sexual? Because they are dating a female does that means they are 100% gay or scared of men because of abuses they have suffered at the hands of a man? I suppose you could be right.

Last edited by OAM; 02/23/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CEoW717

Why didn’t I think of that?! You realize this isn’t great for me right? That I’ve spent the last 6 years trying to figure out an alternative? The kids not broken. There’s nothing to fix.

Your moral compass is broken if you don't think so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why didn’t I think of that?! You realize this isn’t great for me right? That I’ve spent the last 6 years trying to figure out an alternative? The kids not broken. There’s nothing to fix.
Then why are you "treating" the boy with powerful, body & life altering drugs? Why are you worried about him committing suicide if he doesn't get his way?

BTW are you and your wife divorced? Just curious.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Then why are you "treating" the boy with powerful, body & life altering drugs? Why are you worried about him committing suicide if he doesn't get his way?

My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause. I’m not treating with powerful drugs. Yes I’ve read the studies, hundreds of them. Why am worried about suicide? Statistics, that’s why.

My kids mother and I divorced when he was a year old. My wife and I have been together for 13 years, but I’m not sure what this has to do with anything as we get along swimmingly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause. I’m not treating with powerful drugs. Yes I’ve read the studies, hundreds of them. Why am worried about suicide? Statistics, that’s why.

My kids mother and I divorced when he was a year old. My wife and I have been together for 13 years, but I’m not sure what this has to do with anything as we get along swimmingly.
Obviously Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause.

Sicko!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
14 and old enough to make that decision, but not able to decide if she can smoke a cigarette or drink a beer? Cannot even buy a gun or knife, but gets to make a huge decision...

You said a mouthful.^

God help us.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My child has a small implant in the arm that put the pituitary gland on pause.

Sicko!

Feel better?

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If there ever was a case of " if you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the f~ck up! " then this is it, who the h~ll would put themselves through this kind of revolving sh~!t show if they had a choice ?

Its amazing the unfounded knowledge a bunch of self appointed experts on Physiological effects of the changes in physical development makes in child's life.

Some of you have shown a level of ignorance , not seen since Hitler was above room temperature. You are giving idiots a bad rap.

CEoW717, I wish you nothing but the best, and an open ear anytime you wanna talk about anything.

I will take my own advice and stop right here, as the rest isn't going to be nice.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time to stir the proverbial pot...

First let me say I don’t agree with court ordered gender anything.

I’m the father of a 14 year old transgender daughter. Have your laughs, talk your [bleep]. Here’s what I can tell you, it’s not a choice. I raised a son around guns, dirt bikes, diesel trucks and motocross. At about the age of 6 I noticed something was different, trading hot wheels for Barbies and having a complete disinterest in anything male. I tried as hard as I could to curb it but to no avail. Her mother and I agreed to a puberty blocker implant, which is completely reversible if she decides being a girl isn’t for her. At 14 she dresses and lives as a female but I will not allow any estrogen injections until she’s of legal age.

This coming from a super conservative red blooded American who had to completely change his way of thinking and way of speaking I can tell you, it’s not a choice for the child and. It absolutely the most difficult thing you could think to go through as a kid. Honestly, who would choose ridicule, name calling and an 80% suicide rate? Nobody. That’s who.

That being said, the god damn government stepping in is absolutely ridiculous and it would be over my cold dead body before someone told me what was going to be put in my kids body.

Rant complete.

I can't imagine the anguish you and your wife went through in trying to figure out the right thing to do without having a permanent affect on your child's future choices. Nothing easy about that I'm sure. Best of luck to your family as being a family is more important than the matter of how people feel about your child.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Pugs
Time to stir the proverbial pot...

First let me say I don’t agree with court ordered gender anything.

I’m the father of a 14 year old transgender daughter. Have your laughs, talk your [bleep]. Here’s what I can tell you, it’s not a choice. I raised a son around guns, dirt bikes, diesel trucks and motocross. At about the age of 6 I noticed something was different, trading hot wheels for Barbies and having a complete disinterest in anything male. I tried as hard as I could to curb it but to no avail. Her mother and I agreed to a puberty blocker implant, which is completely reversible if she decides being a girl isn’t for her. At 14 she dresses and lives as a female but I will not allow any estrogen injections until she’s of legal age.

This coming from a super conservative red blooded American who had to completely change his way of thinking and way of speaking I can tell you, it’s not a choice for the child and. It absolutely the most difficult thing you could think to go through as a kid. Honestly, who would choose ridicule, name calling and an 80% suicide rate? Nobody. That’s who.

That being said, the god damn government stepping in is absolutely ridiculous and it would be over my cold dead body before someone told me what was going to be put in my kids body.

Rant complete.

I can't imagine the anguish you and your wife went through in trying to figure out the right thing to do without having a permanent affect on your child's future choices. Nothing easy about that I'm sure. Best of luck to your family as being a family is more important than the matter of how people feel about your child.

Thank you for that and showing me there is far more support on this forum than close-mindedness

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I read where the trans kids are most likely just gay. Right?

At least it would seem like less of a stretch that the kid is gay.......rather than try to sell gender dysphoria.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jimy
If there ever was a case of " if you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the f~ck up! " then this is it, who the h~ll would put themselves through this kind of revolving sh~!t show if they had a choice ?

Its amazing the unfounded knowledge a bunch of self appointed experts on Physiological effects of the changes in physical development makes in child's life.

Some of you have shown a level of ignorance , not seen since Hitler was above room temperature. You are giving idiots a bad rap.

CEoW717, I wish you nothing but the best, and an open ear anytime you wanna talk about anything.

I will take my own advice and stop right here, as the rest isn't going to be nice.

I appreciate that. It’s nice to know there are still good people in the world that are willing to offer support even when its a rock and a hard place situation.

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Your kid has an implant in his arm to stunt the pituitary gland to lower the risk of suicide?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OAM
Your kid has an implant in his arm to stunt the pituitary gland to lower the risk of suicide?

Lower the risk of normal maturation into what nature intended.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jimy

I appreciate that. It’s nice to know there are still good people in the world that are willing to offer support even when its a rock and a hard place situation.

There are more than a few great men here, most are smart enough to keep their mouths shut when it comes to subjects that they know nothing about, others just can't help but shout their stupidity from the rooftops.

I hope you find the answers that get your family back on the road to productivity and happiness.

When I said "great men" I meant "great people" people like Ms Lynn , she's pretty & smart ' for being a girl and all ! smile

Last edited by jimy; 02/24/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There has been a lot going on with that child and that family that CEO isn't talking about. He may not even know. I guarantee it.

I'd criticize someone too if they came on here and bragged about cheating on their wife or bragged about banging a 14 yo girl. "But it's consensual" they'd cry.

I feel sorry for you people that are too malformed to tell right from wrong.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ha! Tell us all you know about it then.

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 50 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,277
Posts18,505,057
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.