Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bernie Sanders: Fidel Castro Wasn’t So Bad…

Well, Bernie can write-off Florida; literally, write it off. This is such a mega-mistake, it’s impossible to overestimate. Bernie Sanders doesn’t even need to bother campaigning in Florida… and I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t lose the Democrat primary to Bloomberg… that’s how big an effen’ deal this is.

The Latino, Cuba, Argentina and Venezuelan community in/around Miami-Dade is the central voting block for democrats; proud and loud. However, there is one issue, one central issue so encompassing they will walk away. The murderous bloodthirsty Cuban dictator Fidel Castro is hated with the blazing sun of a thousand supernovas…. This is a non-optional outlook. Get on the wrong side of that position and there is NO recovery.

He’s done. Bernie Sanders looking for the not-so-bad side of Fidel Castro, or the current Castro regime, is a non-starter for Miami-Dade Latinos. Period. There is no national electoral issue equivalent for this position. It is intensely personal, and you can’t throw a rock without finding a family with a first-hand victim account from Castro’s brutality.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/23/bernie-sanders-fidel-castro-wasnt-so-bad/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree that Bernie 'shot himself in the foot', but I'm not sure he handed the nomination to Bloomberg. Not sure who will benefit the most from this.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldman3
I agree that Bernie 'shot himself in the foot', but I'm not sure he handed the nomination to Bloomberg. Not sure who will benefit the most from this.

President Trump benefits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just a bunch of smoke to cover the fact Bernie is going to get washed out in convention. They need to have "huge" mistakes to point at as proof he should not be the candidate.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Terryk
Originally Posted by Oldman3

President Trump benefits.

I hope you're right, but I dont think anyone that was gonna vote for Bernie, will ever vote for Trump. Bernie never stood a chance from the beginning. The Dems are just as surprised, at his popularity, as anyone.

The 'old school dems' want Biden, nobody wants Warren, Buttplug doesn't stand a chance, so that only leaves Bloomberg...... Steve probably had it figured right.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
These are the same brown scum whom leech off our tax system never doing a thing for America. Scream political sanctuary to get in then wave the Brown Flag from where they came from. Only good thing I can think of about a Cuban is the sluts give good head with those big lips.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'll guarantee you that nobody that normally votes Democrat is going to their mind and vote for Trump because Bernie said Castro wasn't all that bad. Yeah, it'll probably pizz a few old hardazzes off, and they'll just stay home and not vote.

The thing that so many Republicans don't understand is that Democrats vote, not so much for the candidate, but rather for the party. They'll get behind whoever the candidate is, at least for the most part, even if they don't like that candidate, because keeping their party in power is what matters most to them.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I'll guarantee you that nobody that normally votes Democrat is going to their mind and vote for Trump because Bernie said Castro wasn't all that bad. Yeah, it'll probably pizz a few old hardazzes off, and they'll just stay home and not vote.

The thing that so many Republicans don't understand is that Democrats vote, not so much for the candidate, but rather for the party. They'll get behind whoever the candidate is, at least for the most part, even if they don't like that candidate, because keeping their party in power is what matters most to them.

True for Union Democrats, Public employees and brainwashed youth, but I don't think Cuban's that have suffered or have family still suffering at the hands of the Castro Regime fall into that category.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
These are the same brown scum whom leech off our tax system never doing a thing for America. Scream political sanctuary to get in then wave the Brown Flag from where they came from. Only good thing I can think of about a Cuban is the sluts give good head with those big lips.

Clearly you are an azz and know not one thing about the Florida Cuban Community........................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by muffin

Clearly you are an azz and know not one thing about the Florida Cuban Community........................

And that is why he fits right into what remains of the participating base here at the Fire......

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That depends on whether he's a big ass or a small one, hard or soft.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Bread line Bernie is just being himself.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I went to college in 1975 in Milledgeville Georgia. In this little town was also the state mental institution, a huge facility with 19,000 patients.
When Castro took over in 1960, every Cuban doctor who could, left the country and came to America. Many of them came up to Georgia. They did not have an American medical license, so they came to Milledgeville and got a job at the mental institution, where they were granted a provisinal license.
Many of them, after a few years, got a Ga. medical license, and got jobs at the little county hospital.

In the little town we had a Cuban community of about 30 families, these were the upper class of Cuba being all doctors.
I was in college with a bunch of their kids, there were so many Cuban kids they even had their own fraternity. I got to be good friends with a lot of these guys.
And they hated Castro. They hated communism.
The Cuban community doesn't have much pull in Georgia, but they run south Florida, and Bernie will probably lose the state due to their influence.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Great opportunity for Trump to simply say what they know to be true--"Castro and communism were and are terrible. Come on over to the only political party that has consistently fought against the terror of communism since after WWII."

No one votes straight party. No one is uninfluenceable. All politics is local.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Not sure if the Cubans will cause him to lose Florida in the primary. There's a lot of other Libs down there that'll probably vote for him.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 02/24/20.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by muffin

And that is why he fits right into what remains of the participating base here at the Fire......

You paint with a mighty wide brush for a guy with so few posts in 15 years.

Swifty
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Great opportunity for Trump to simply say what they know to be true--"Castro and communism were and are terrible. Come on over to the only political party that has consistently fought against the terror of communism since after WWII."

No one votes straight party. No one is uninfluenceable. All politics is local.

I think President Trump should stay out of this for now and help Bernie get the nomination.

Then, during the General Election campaigns hammer the schit out of Bernie on this stuff.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK, let's look at the Primary. This is South Florida.
Communist Bernie Sanders vs Mike BLOOMBERG.

The kosher block will vote for BLOOMBERG over the communist Sanders. Cubans are NOT going to vote for more communism. Neither will any of the Venezuelans, or Nicaraguans. They lived through Chavez and the Sandinesta's

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
OK, let's look at the Primary. This is South Florida.
Communist Bernie Sanders vs Mike BLOOMBERG.

The kosher block will vote for BLOOMBERG over the communist Sanders. Cubans are NOT going to vote for more communism. Neither will any of the Venezuelans, or Nicaraguans. They lived through Chavez and the Sandinesta's

I never saw Bernie as gaining Florida.

I never saw him gain as much as he’s already gained, either.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The guy looked as if he was going to have a heart attack right there on the stage during that last debate, now he says he won't release health records...

Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 67 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,190
Posts18,503,409
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.