Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Originally Posted by 1minute
It's a slightly more serious version of the flu. Much ado about nothing. Give us the statistics on the number of folks that did not die.

We don't have those numbers accurately, as they are being obfusticated by every govt group that can.

This is much more deadly than influenza A or B, and will have a far broader ripple effect as it bounces around the globe over the next few years. You're underestimating the effects of a pandemic which kills at least 1 or 2% of the world's population in a globally-connected world.

Even if in the biggest of pictures it's "just another virus," in the small pictures of everyday life when it hits a nation or a state or a city and the entire place is shut down for weeks, that has a large local impact.

+1, not just another flu.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome isnt it?😁

Have a chunk of change i've been waiting to throw down.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Originally Posted by 1minute
It's a slightly more serious version of the flu. Much ado about nothing. Give us the statistics on the number of folks that did not die.

We don't have those numbers accurately, as they are being obfusticated by every govt group that can.

This is much more deadly than influenza A or B, and will have a far broader DEVASTATING effect as it bounces around the globe over the next few years.
FIXT

BIOWEAPON.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/24/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Corona Virus and Bernie Sanders.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Rush was commenting on the coronavirus this morning and said it is all media hype and just a common cold virus. It has a 98% survival rate which is better than the common flu. Also said it was probably a result of the chicoms trying to weaponize a virus for their bio program.

That's where I get all my investment advice from too laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Looking at the rate of goods moving through Chinese ports today, vs thirty days ago shows the world's 2'nd largest economy is taking a big hit.

It only took the destruction of two buildings and 3000 souls in 2001 to wipe out a lot of portfolios. The events of 9-11 are just a pimple on the butt of a viral pandemic.

We are currently in a stock bubble comparable to 2000-2001. It is going to correct sooner or later. This Corona virus thing will likely make that sooner.

I am playing it safe, and today moved my entire 401K into stable value funds. I got through 2008 unscathed in the same manner. We will see what the market looks like mid November. Probably put it back into stocks then.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 65465Mo
Corona Virus and Bernie Sanders.

If markets tank hard in the coming months, Sanders could pull off a win in November.

😲

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks like a sale to me.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The ballbearings I used at work were Chinese as were lots of the screws. The substitute brands are too. No screws equals no product

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This could well be the tipping point some have been expecting for a bit to trigger a correction in the market. Gold and silver are up.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Looking at the rate of goods moving through Chinese ports today, vs thirty days ago shows the world's 2'nd largest economy is taking a big hit.

It only took the destruction of two buildings and 3000 souls in 2001 to wipe out a lot of portfolios. The events of 9-11 are just a pimple on the butt of a viral pandemic.

We are currently in a stock bubble comparable to 2000-2001. It is going to correct sooner or later. This Corona virus thing will likely make that sooner.

I am playing it safe, and today moved my entire 401K into stable value funds. I got through 2008 unscathed in the same manner. We will see what the market looks like mid November. Probably put it back into stocks then.

I punched out of my real estate investments last year, I'm might sneak some cash into the market if we get a big enough correction. My end of the real estate market is going to be dead for a while I think. Never get into a hurry and never get excited, it's a marathon.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Look around your house. You will see a lot more than cheap Chinese crap. A lot of your good stuff is made there, too, appliances included. See that big gray transformer on the power pole that feeds your house? I've read that most, if not all, of them are from China.

What we are reaping now is what we get for relying on goods from China.

The Chinese "good stuff" is cheaper that the made in the USA good stuff.

We had no choice but to use Chinese stuff. It was forced on us, though not connecting the dots and knowing the plan, we went willingly.

The deep state NWO has been in the process of destroying the US, a Christian nation, for a while and planning on replacing its top dog status with China, who would not hesitate to save the world from overpopulation by doing something as ridiculous as loosing something like a bioweapon on the earth to reduce the population drastically.

IOW, affecting the plans of Project 21.

Obama and the dimocrap communists have been selling us out for sometime. Ex, Feinstein and her Chinese spy, Biden and Hunter, Piglosi, Hillarys computer opened to the Chinese, our major companies like GE moving HQs to China, etc.

Commies of a feather will flock together, just like Carter and Kerry and Sen Kennedy siding with Russias communists against Reagan. We say they in govt want our guns because they want to control us to their ends, but we dont even believe what we say. We say they are crazy and want to destroy the US, but we dont believe it. We cant get a freaking whole string of clues. Why? Because we've been indoctrinated too.

Under Zero, the US lost 67,000 mfg companies. Trump threw a wrench in that plan by affecting tariffs on Chinese goods. That's also why he got the US/Mexico?/Canada tradepact going which the dimocraps fought tooth and nail.

We all know the Democrats are communists who support acts to hurt the US, like muzzy immigration, open borders and releasing alien criminals back onto our streets and fighting DHS and supporting sanctuary cities.

We all know the Democrats are communists and we think they will do ALMOST anything to win control.

Well, we hzve been wrong. They will do ANYTHING to win, even if it means selling us out to their commie buds the Chinese, which is what they have been doing.
We know they are evil but we are too stupid to believe exactly how evil. We cant think in terms of the evil they embrace. How evil and how low will they go? Well, how much lower can a group go than to kill babies post partum.

We kept giving them the benefit of the doubt for decades, which is how they gained such power and yet we see them kill babies and still we underestimate their degree of evil. They indoctrinate kids in school to give up their brains as we see in Gayghost, rollin Blunder, la Roye, Jell0, Diddler and Gooschiet.

We are stupid. We are the ones who financed the Nuclear programs of N Korea and Iran and OUR CIA has been our enemy since before JFK. They are behind the drug running and even behind the MS 13 construct. George Bush was involved.

Why did Hillary promise to shoot Putins planes out of the sky over Syria?

It's time we got a freaking clue. Trump initially said he would release all the info on the death of JFK. He reneged for a reason. The shockwaves would have been enormous.

Trump initially said the declass would reveal everything. Then later, he recanted and said he thought it would be too much for many to handle.

It's time we got a clue and connect some dots.

They are EVIL.

HE didnt lie to us, OUR STRUGGLE IS AGAINST THE PRINCIPALITIES OF EVIL. THEY SERVE LUCIFER.

I'm not yelling at you, Barry. Im yelling at everyone. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
But gold is pushing towards $1,700.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The flu has killed more than 10k here in the US alone but no media attention. The CV may be bad but at the moment seems more of media hype than a major threat. There is not much we can do about it anyways. That cat is already out of the bag.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope Trumps visit to India ramps up trade between our two countries and puts China in the backseat.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
OUR STRUGGLE IS AGAINST THE PRINCIPALITIES OF EVIL.

Do you think Judy Shelton will be confirmed? How many of his nominees do you think Trump will wait for before ordering an audit of the Fed?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Try to get latex or nitrile gloves not made in China. Same with surgical masks. Not cool.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by jaguartx
OUR STRUGGLE IS AGAINST THE PRINCIPALITIES OF EVIL.

Do you think Judy Shelton will be confirmed? How many of his nominees do you think Trump will wait for before ordering an audit of the Fed?

I dont know, nor do I know if he will audit the Fed. I expect he will end it or nationalize it and we will return to some form of tangible assets probably gold, backing a real US dollar and not a worthless paper bank note.

Andrew Jackson, the man in the portrait behind Trumps desk, was a strong gold standard proponent. About 3 mo ago, at a rally, Trump said the US should be the gold standard of the world.

He also said there will never again be this cabal trying to destroy the presidency again. How can he make that true? Only way I can see is vesting the power back in the peoples hands and having the people control the money.

Amazing how the Jews talked us into trading our personal wealth for worthless inked paper.

See You Tube The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm hearing Trump has lost a big chunk of his wealth to be the POTUS and drain the swamp.

I know the left and deep state hates him. Hell, the DOJ, FBI, and CIA committed treasonous crimes against him. He put all his family in danger attempting this project. He didnt develop or attempt to carry out the plan to drain the swamp by himself. He had help. Big help that required knowing the deep state plans, such as military Intel help and genius planning.

Trump said on Feb 6 they "are evil" and corrupt and crazy. He told the truth.

Who thinks they dont want him dead to preserve their evil ways which have made them wealthy?

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anybody notice we have some new super virus to fear on almost a yearly basis? Bird flu, swine flu, ebola, corona, etc. When one actually does come along, no one will believe it.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (22kHornet, 204guy, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 61 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.