Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel?

How much time have you spent in Israel?

Probably about 30 days in total. Dealing mostly with the IAF and a whole lot of nurses... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Gun control is just the tip of the iceberg with the kosher crowd.

You obviously haven't been to Israel..

Thus the double standard is illustrated. Gun bans are good for the Goyim, but not for us.

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel? There is absolutely ZERO commonality (other than religion) between Israelis and American jews. They have their share of liberals to be sure, but virtually every single Israeli I've spoken with, strongly supports our 2A. Jews here are an entirely different issue, hence the paradox

-------------------------------------------------------
Israel appears to run israel for israel - they look out for themselves by not allowing a bunch of trash into their country - something the USA should have started doing decades ago .
Although we all know the american jews love bringing in their dem voter base [free s-h-it army] to keep themselves in power .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just as soon as they wreck the means of production then they can...........uuuhhhhh................

Excuses excuses.

You guys are worse than a bunch of 3rd generation welfare queens.

You're a very odd person .

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

We terrified of Joos today?

Gays tomorrow?

Anyone ever look into the demographics? No?

Stay terrified my friends.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Thus the double standard is illustrated. Gun bans are good for the Goyim, but not for us.

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel? There is absolutely ZERO commonality (other than religion) between Israelis and American jews. They have their share of liberals to be sure, but virtually every single Israeli I've spoken with, strongly supports our 2A. Jews here are an entirely different issue, hence the paradox
Honest question: Could you as a non-Jew, immigrate right over to Israel, become a citizen, vote in their elections, and own the same kind of guns you own here? Also, let's say for argument you're a Catholic (no offense intended, no racism intended, etc. Lots of Cubans are. Some aren't.). Would you face religious persecution or simply not have as many rights as Jews in Israel?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

How many Jews do you know personally? How many Jews are even in Montana? How many Gays do you know? Why are you a big defender? WWII vet who personally saw the Extermination Camps? You must be really old. Thanks for your service.

Personally, I don't see anybody on here terrified of Jews or even of Bloomberg, who has enough money to be a really bad influence on our country.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
DaveinWV: I agree with your assessment and am dumbfounded by the political positions that many Jews take so very often - not all the time but so often.
One of my oldest friends and Varmint Hunting companion for decades is a Jew and he is/was a tireless fighter for Second Amendment Rights! He was an elected Board Member of the National Rifle Association for many years and for decades he and I fought on the state, county and city level against infringements upon the Second Amendment by anti-gun politicians and entities.
Yes, I agree, and am puzzled by why any (many, if not most?) Jewish person would disregard the importance of our Second Amendment Rights and/or vote demonrat?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

How many Jews do you know personally? How many Jews are even in Montana? How many Gays do you know? Why are you a big defender? WWII vet who personally saw the Extermination Camps? You must be really old. Thanks for your service.

Personally, I don't see anybody on here terrified of Jews or even of Bloomberg, who has enough money to be a really bad influence on our country.

Its a question of numbers.

I am way more terrified of your liberal wives and daughters. Liberal sons and Uncles. Cousins and fellow church goers.

Those people can fugg up my life way faster than some black guy in Kentucky or some gay in Missouri.

And we do have one Joo, but he splits his time between here and California.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Honest question: Could you as a non-Jew, immigrate right over to Israel, become a citizen, vote in their elections, and own the same kind of guns you own here? Also, let's say for argument you're a Catholic (no offense intended, no racism intended, etc. Lots of Cubans are. Some aren't.). Would you face religious persecution or simply not have as many rights as Jews in Israel?

Hell no. Jews are really "exclusive" when it comes to that. They do believe they are the "chosen" people and buddy, if you ain't circumcised, you're an outsider. As an example, we had a few Jews in Catholic school, but try as a Goym to enroll in a Jewish school and it just isn't going to happen. Although they are loosening up somewhat, it is very difficult to marry into them (or if you are a jew) marry outside. No, they are VERY exclusive.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
EthanEdwards: When I was contemplating moving to Montana 24 - 25 years ago I found an "almanac" and actually read in that volume that there were less than 1,000 Jewish people in Montana at that time (1995'ish).
IIRC the number was 886, at that time, but it was NOT the reason I was reading that almanac - I was interested in the climate and the number of negro's in Montana back then - very few black folks in Montana it turns out. I will say that, but the ones I have met and interacted with have ALL been fine people and upstanding citizens.
One of my favorite black Montana citizens is a gentle-lady who comes to many gunshows and sells woven baskets and nick-nacks. I very often converse with her and she is righteous in my humble opinion.
Some of the "imported" negro college athletes have been less than "model citizens" here - but that type immature stuff happens in every state.
Isn't that America?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: At that time there were 900,000 residents of Montana and that would average out to just less than one person in 900 was of the Jewish religion.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

I lived in Jerusalem for 4 months. There were guns everywhere. School bus drivers all had M1 carbines, cute Israeli military girls packing Uzi's all over the city. Most Jews I met were very pro gun. There was also many different sects of Jews. Some ultra conservative and some ultra liberal with everything in between. The problem with bigotry is it paints them all the same when their not.

I'm also dismayed how any Jew can support the left and marxists ideas but then I don't understand how anyone can. I try to discriminate more on psycographics than demographics. I don't care what color, religion, etc a person is if they are conservative minded they are on my side. If they are marxists/leftist than they are a bit suspect to me.

Bb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

I am way more terrified of your liberal wives and daughters. Liberal sons and Uncles. Cousins and fellow church goers.

Those people can fugg up my life way faster than some black guy in Kentucky or some gay in Missouri.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who preaches liberalism through all forms of media .
Where does anti gun/hunting/etc./etc. come from ?

Never mind - you just like to go against the grain and pretend you know something .

Posted by Bristoe
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sure....but who votes for it?

If you get rid of all the joos are the liberals suddenly gonna become conservative?

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

If you get rid of all the joos are the liberals suddenly gonna become conservative?

-------

Like a plane in the night .

Posted by Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I lived in Jerusalem for 4 months. There were guns everywhere. School bus drivers all had M1 carbines, cute Israeli military girls packing Uzi's all over the city. Most Jews I met were very pro gun. There was also many different sects of Jews. Some ultra conservative and some ultra liberal with everything in between. The problem with bigotry is it paints them all the same when their not.

I'm also dismayed how any Jew can support the left and marxists ideas but then I don't understand how anyone can. I try to discriminate more on psycographics than demographics. I don't care what color, religion, etc a person is if they are conservative minded they are on my side. If they are marxists/leftist than they are a bit suspect to me.

Bb

Back in the early 1990s, I was visiting my folks, and my dad's close friend was there visiting. He's Jewish. He was complaining about gun ownership, and how it was the reason for all the crime. I mentioned to him how guns are everywhere in Israel, carried around during ordinary civilian activities in the streets, and it seems to have a crime suppressive affect rather than a crime causing affect. He became enraged, and practically called me a liar. He insisted that this was not at all the case in Israel. I then showed him several articles discussing this fact, along with pictures taken in ordinary civilian contexts in Israel, where many people were carrying openly during ordinary activities. He barely glanced at it, and continued to fume.

I suspect he knew full well that firearms, carried by regular folks (as long as they are Jewish) during ordinary activities, are prevalent in Israel. He was only unhappy that a Goy also knew.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike

-------

Like a plane in the night .

Stay terrified dude.

It seems to be working for ya.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hell no. Jews are really "exclusive" when it comes to that. They do believe they are the "chosen" people and buddy, if you ain't circumcised, you're an outsider. As an example, we had a few Jews in Catholic school, but try as a Goym to enroll in a Jewish school and it just isn't going to happen. Although they are loosening up somewhat, it is very difficult to marry into them (or if you are a jew) marry outside. No, they are VERY exclusive.
Cool. Thanks for the honest answer.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Were it not for the influence of organized Jewry in the US, would the liberals suddenly become conservative?

Since radical leftist views are propagated and sustained mainly via the MSM, under their control and direction, likely the answer to your question is, largely yes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

So no answer to the question of how many in the state and the answer to how many you know is one? Okay.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I dont know the numbers and frankly I dont care.

I do know that Montana is liberal as hell. I guess thats okay though......since we dont have as many Joos as you.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

702 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 2,913 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,846
Posts18,478,321
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.