-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where I live it is 25% Jewish, according to wikipedia.
It is 75% liberal, per the last Pres election.
There is a big difference between Jews:
a) One neighbor, that we celebrated sadar with, is an NPR reporter. She knows I am a gun owner.
b) Another neigbor I see walking while I am driving on Saturday is a conservative talk show host. He knows I am a gun owner.

We are about to have the 4th grand kid. The wife and I are uber conservative electrical engineers. The other grandfather is a Jewish Attorney in Manhattan NYC. The other grandmother is a psychology professor. They know I am a gun owner.

My sister is married to Jewish attorney. He knows I am a gun owner.

There are conservative Jews and liberal Jews, but in my family, we just marry into liberal Jews:(

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Clarkm

There are conservative Jews

Not many,...

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-members-of-the-116th-congress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is funny to think about but in my life I have never been acquainted with a Joo, whether or not I was aware of it at the time or not, where I felt comfortable. Always was uneasy.

Hard to admit that I've been like that as I don't know why... I certainly was not raised that way.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Where I live it is 25% Jewish, according to wikipedia.
It is 75% liberal, per the last Pres election.
There is a big difference between Jews:
a) One neighbor, that we celebrated sadar with, is an NPR reporter. She knows I am a gun owner.
b) Another neigbor I see walking while I am driving on Saturday is a conservative talk show host. He knows I am a gun owner.

We are about to have the 4th grand kid. The wife and I are uber conservative electrical engineers. The other grandfather is a Jewish Attorney in Manhattan NYC. The other grandmother is a psychology professor. They know I am a gun owner.

My sister is married to Jewish attorney. He knows I am a gun owner.

There are conservative Jews and liberal Jews, but in my family, we just marry into liberal Jews:(

[Linked Image from yiddishwit.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Not many,...

Well, Mark Levin and Josh Bernstein and uh, .......

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not many,...

Well, Mark Levin and Josh Bernstein and uh, .......

.... Dennis Prager ———-> https://www.prageru.com/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gun control is just the tip of the iceberg with the kosher crowd.

You obviously haven't been to Israel..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I asked a rabbi one day to explain this for me. He told me:

- Jews don't hunt. The Torah speaks against unnecessary pain and suffering to animals

- Jews are more urban than farmers. Jews didn't come to the US for 40 acres and a mule. As immigrants who were fleeing one trouble or another, they brought education and a trade that they applied in the cities. Not much need for guns in the cities, other than self defense

- Jewish law expects Jews that succeed to help those who struggle. They are opinionated and educated and nimble debaters. That makes them good politicians. They like to talk and are good at it. This is also why they support the Nanny State and welfare. They feel it is their moral obligation to help the disadvantaged. That is rooted in helping Jews that recently immigrant get going in the new land. They have no qualms about using public fund to help others. They think that's the role of the government

True or false, that's the way it was expalined to me.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I have dealt in business with just a couple, I avoid people with a reputation for skinning you. Not all of those were Jews.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
I asked a rabbi one day to explain this for me. He told me:

- Jews don't hunt. The Torah speaks against unnecessary pain and suffering to animals

- Jews are more more urban than farmers. Jews didn't come to the US for 40 acres and a mule. As immigrants who were fleeing one trouble or another, they brought education and a trade that they applied in the cities. No much need for guns in the cities, other than self defense

- Jewish law expects Jews that succeed to help those who struggle. They are opinionated and educated and nimble debaters. That makes them good politicians. They like to talk and are good at it. This is also why they support the Nanny State and welfare. They feel it is their moral obligation to help the disadvantaged. That is rooted in helping Jews that recently immigrant get going in the new land. They have no qualms about using public fund to help others. They think that's the role of the government

True or false, that's the way it was expalined to me.

Sounds about spot-on to me.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I looked up Bloomberg's bio and saw he's a Jew. Why do so many Jewish politicians want gun control? It would seem they had learned 80 years ago.

The only way I figure is slow learners.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I looked up Bloomberg's bio and saw he's a Jew. Why do so many Jewish politicians want gun control? It would seem they had learned 80 years ago.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with needing to protect themselves it's about the top tribe members planning to do away with our freedom . In the world they have planned for you you'll go to work - pay what you're told to pay and not much else .
Give them any trouble and their law enforcement crew will come get you and school you on what they expect of you . You won't have any say in anything - yeah a communist dictatorship with a polite sounding name . .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Thus the double standard is illustrated. Gun bans are good for the Goyim, but not for us.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
And WOW still no one has taken a deep breath through their mouth and said ; ''' why do you guys hate jews ''' ,,LAFFIN,, ---- NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR JEWISH NEIGHBOR WHO HAS A NICE LAWN , so don't pose that question ....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike

It has nothing whatsoever to do with needing to protect themselves it's about the top tribe members planning to do away with our freedom . In the world they have planned for you you'll go to work - pay what you're told to pay and not much else .
Give them any trouble and their law enforcement crew will come get you and school you on what they expect of you . You won't have any say in anything - yeah a communist dictatorship with a polite sounding name . .

This.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just as soon as they wreck the means of production then they can...........uuuhhhhh................

Excuses excuses.

You guys are worse than a bunch of 3rd generation welfare queens.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Sounds about right to me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thus the double standard is illustrated. Gun bans are good for the Goyim, but not for us.

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel? There is absolutely ZERO commonality (other than religion) between Israelis and American jews. They have their share of liberals to be sure, but virtually every single Israeli I've spoken with, strongly supports our 2A. Jews here are an entirely different issue, hence the paradox

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel? There is absolutely ZERO commonality (other than religion) between Israelis and American jews. They have their share of liberals to be sure, but virtually every single Israeli I've spoken with, strongly supports our 2A. Jews here are an entirely different issue, hence the paradox

so our Joo's are JINO's?

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel?

How much time have you spent in Israel?

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,826
Posts18,516,817
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.